Verified:

BigBoi

Feb 24th 2014, 19:35:19

so they can all be prepared and bring their A-game. Why do clans insist in the surprise attack? It builds rage, chaos, and resentment towards the players but above all the game itself. People then depart to come back later or not at all.

Wouldn't a mutual agreeable time to fight would be better?

Remember that movie The Outsiders where all the socks and greasers got together for one big fight in some lot?

No drive bys

No secret stabbing in the back

Just a good plain fight and the loser can have some dignity and the winner will have HONORABLE bragging rights

Game developers should think about implementing something like this.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2014, 19:39:05

You must be new to this game :/

This game is and always been like you see it today.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dragon Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 19:41:29

What fun would that be? The same kind of people beat up the Disabled Kid in school to feel all bad ass and fluff about themselves.

Xninja Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 19:49:04

I like to think its more like the disabled kid kicking the fluff out of people to feel better about them self.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

THUNDERHORSE

Feb 24th 2014, 20:22:27

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST RIDE THE
THUNDERHORSE?

Marshal Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 20:25:02

planned wars exist but even then either side can have advantage (more members, better built countries, more members in warchat during fs, etc).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 20:38:33

worthless marshal strikes again!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 22:19:13

and fordy strikes again too.

BadRuter Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 23:18:14

yeah if everyone was online at the same time there would be soo many wasted turns. and soo few of deaths heck they even give you a portion of your former countries resources. you used to have to start from square one sometimes 5 or more times in a set

BigBoi

Feb 25th 2014, 1:05:01

Originally posted by Dragon:
What fun would that be? The same kind of people beat up the Disabled Kid in school to feel all bad ass and fluff about themselves.

What fun? Having an honorable fight is not fun? You condone all this cloak and dagger and backstabbing? The death of clans who do not want to war?

Originally posted by Marshal:
planned wars exist but even then either side can have advantage (more members, better built countries, more members in warchat during fs, etc).

the more members would have to be situated when agreeing to the war so it can be even... i dont think thats too hard. and the better built countries well that is why they choose to war with an agreeable time so they can bring their A-Game and a victor will be crowned to be superior. Acknowleding a player's skills and weakness is good and not some ill wish on somebody.

Originally posted by BadRuter:
yeah if everyone was online at the same time there would be soo many wasted turns. and soo few of deaths heck they even give you a portion of your former countries resources. you used to have to start from square one sometimes 5 or more times in a set

if everyone was online at the same time then it'd be more fun because you will be trying to save your country and fight at the same time!!!! heck, it can be like in real life where it takes TWO to tango!!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2014, 1:07:17

If that's the case, join ICD, its an every day thing having to defend+kill.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

kemo Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 5:53:05

who knows how many of these people would get high and completely forget what noon means
all praised to ra

Robert244 Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 6:23:55

i take full responsibility for everything that has ever happened to wrong anyone who has ever played any game on any server from any country in either this world or any other world in any other galaxy

hows that, nough of this now?

General TwizTid

Feb 25th 2014, 9:49:02

Dude really? You are gonna post almost the same thing in 2 posts? Just shut the fluff up and kill.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Marshal Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 13:04:29

Originally posted by BigBoi:

the more members would have to be situated when agreeing to the war so it can be even... i dont think thats too hard.

no it isn't too hard but fat chances that it happens. i was in 1 of pre-arranged war and side b went on massive recruit campaign (aka called all oldies and tried to get them back) and result was war which could been somewhat even (when deal was made) but in the end it wasn't.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2014, 18:16:21

If we had pre-arranged wars CC would never war. They have to follow their building script to maximize their missiles. It is the only way then can win. Really quite boring and removes any challenge.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 27th 2014, 7:24:16

cept when they tend to do that, they're weak everywhere else lol

nothing a little sdi couldn't cure

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2014, 14:27:51

SDI can cure it, but then everyone on the server would be running techers. Boring. All except the netting clans who have SDI as a minor priority.

It is way more fun just to hit CC when they come OOP and watch Donny cry.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 27th 2014, 16:20:48

yet we still had more missles lol

and u string killed the guy with the most before he knew we were at war /me smacks ko
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2014, 16:27:16

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
yet we still had more missles lol

and u string killed the guy with the most before he knew we were at war /me smacks ko

Yah, that sucked lol
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2014, 20:27:42

Lol. All I know is that I'd wake up every morning with at least 20 missiles dumped on my head.

Yep, I'm the moron that goes to war with zero SDI.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2014, 1:59:01

No one likes a fair fight, and if you can get in the FS, you gain an advantage in the fight because you can target the enemies most capable countries first. Simply human nature to desire the advantage.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2014, 2:05:14

Originally posted by smegma:
Lol. All I know is that I'd wake up every morning with at least 20 missiles dumped on my head.

Yep, I'm the moron that goes to war with zero SDI.

Some of those mine, I had 4.995% warfare on restarts, made missiles on the fly lol
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2014, 15:37:10

You definitely had your revemge on.me amigo.