Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 6:48:14

All the terror threats coming in from both American and Russian intelligence is concerning, it looks as now there is a confirmation of at least 1 bomber inside the so called "safe zone" I pray for the safety of everyone but unfortunately I fear terrorist attacks are eminent and many innocent people will vanish :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Viceroy Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 7:19:18

Putin: "Well, at least the Gays aren't here... Sure wouldn't want to catch that!"

In other words, while attempting to not undermine your legitimate security and safety concerns, there are many other ways this Olympics has the potential to be - and in some ways already is - a complete disaster.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 7:26:57

Wtf..... Sorry to break the news to you, terrorist attacks don't discriminate, they kill everyone that they believe to be enemy.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 8:22:42

our leaders are too well protected. they can't get to them, so they settle for blowing us up. how much does it cost to go to the Olympics anyway? might not be any innocent people there.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Forgotten

Jan 21st 2014, 9:52:30

Hi, can I buy some orange juice?

*Tackled by 17 agencies*

I JUST WANT SOME ORANGE JUICE!!

ORANGE JUICE CAN BE USED TO MAKE BOMBS, NO ORANGE JUICE!

HOW ABOUT SOME SOAP? I NEED TO SHOWER!

NO SOAP, DID YOU NOT WATCH FIGHT CLUB?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Marshal Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 9:52:33

ticket to see some event ~100 bucks and plane ticket from big apple would cost 900+ bucks.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Jan 21st 2014, 11:46:41

Originally posted by Marshal:
ticket to see some event ~100 bucks and plane ticket from big apple would cost 900+ bucks.

that's not that bad. though some poor person somewhere is just going to have to make due without food, water or shelter for 400 days.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

farmer Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 13:55:48

hey it is all what you chose to do drop several thousand on, a cruise or the Olympics.I chose warm weather and no snow i have seen enough snow for the winter

tellarion Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 15:00:40

Luckily for me, the Olympics will be here in 6 years. YAY!

Jan 21st 2014, 15:09:47

Originally posted by tellarion:

could be, but Bill Gates was on TV this morning talking about how to wipe out poverty in the next twenty years. i missed what he said, but he's either going to refund every purchase of a Microsoft product, or he's very close to being able to hack the launch codes for every ICBM on the planet. I'm thinking along the lines of the ICBMs. he's been too rich most of his life.

i always find it humorous when the people who stole the money from everybody sezs that they have a solution to poverty. you a very funny man Mr. Gates.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Jan 21st 2014, 15:12:39
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 18:23:28

Why demonize people with money, get off your CPU and get a job or something, maybe use those brain cells to invent a service that will benefit others and get rich in the process....
(•_•)

Jan 21st 2014, 18:33:00

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Why demonize people with money, get off your CPU and get a job or something, maybe use those brain cells to invent a service that will benefit others and get rich in the process....

demonize? you mean like worship them? or draw a pentagram on the ground to protect me from them when i summon them from the netherworld to do my bidding?

you don't understand the get rich part. see, this planet has a fixed amount of resources. if you hog too much of the resources, you are depriving other people from being able to use them. i have to find a new job. Microsoft has discontinued their support for .adp with the release of Office 2013. think the NSA might've gotten mad because they couldn't access the data by simply grabbing the client.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 21st 2014, 18:37:37

"Money is the root of all evil.."
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 21st 2014, 18:53:00

there is also the problem where i would become a slave to the material wealth that i could acquire. if i couldn't maintain enough income to support the number of people required to protect it, I'd end up losing it all anyway. plus the option of dropping dead from the stress of worrying about how I'll protect something that I can't take with me. nah. you keep the wealth and the imaginary power that comes with it. ima get drunk and silly. enjoy my visitation rights.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 21st 2014, 19:06:33

and you'll say "No, I'm doing this all for my children." if you don't teach your children how to fish for themselves, then all that they will do is piss away everything that you earned during your entire lifetime. they don't need what you earned, they need their own purpose.

ok. now i can get drunk and silly. crazy rich people.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

iScode Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 19:29:29

Originally posted by Viceroy:
Putin: "Well, at least the Gays aren't here... Sure wouldn't want to catch that!"

In other words, while attempting to not undermine your legitimate security and safety concerns, there are many other ways this Olympics has the potential to be - and in some ways already is - a complete disaster.

He is right, such a nasty disease!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ninong Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 19:36:20

russia has their secret weapon, the terrorists don't stand a chance

http://www.pcdome.hu/gallery/862/image15g.jpg

ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Pride Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 19:47:00

People know the risk, I doubt anything bad happens anyways. America will win most medals, China most gold, and Russia may get lucky and come in 3rd.

archaic Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 20:12:55

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 21:14:39

Well, if we gonna get funny about this, then this might be the biggest threat... https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 21:15:33

Wtf..... Sorry to break the news to you, terrorist attacks don't discriminate, they kill everyone that they believe to be enemy.

i cant tell if you are tarded, or really bad at jokes.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 21:17:12

Originally posted by mrford:

How so?
(•_•)

Jan 21st 2014, 21:23:20

How so?

because terrorist attacks aren't designed to kill the enemy. they are designed to scare the majority into doing what you want based on their fears. it's not a war of attrition. they want to scare you into fearing them so that you will obey them without question. kick them in the balls and ask them what they taste.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 21:26:46

How so?

because he was making a joke about how the russians have treated the gays recently. focusing on banning their "perversion" instead of the security of the olympics. pretty sure he wasnt saying at least the gays wont die as a general statement... he was saying, well the olympics might get attacked, but atleast we banned the gays from our country.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jan 21st 2014, 21:34:15

oh. well, no. they just banned the gays from recruiting in their country. they passed laws against gay propaganda. i should look to see how well they treat the current ass fluffers, but i really don't care about non-procreative sex. it's just assisted masturbation. we ain't exactly suffering from a lack of jackoffs.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 21:50:19

How so?

because he was making a joke about how the russians have treated the gays recently. focusing on banning their "perversion" instead of the security of the olympics. pretty sure he wasnt saying at least the gays wont die as a general statement... he was saying, well the olympics might get attacked, but atleast we banned the gays from our country.

Well I didn't factor in his trolling of my thread :-(
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 21:52:04

tarded it is!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 21:55:39

Whatever floats your boat, ford. I don't give a flying fluff.
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 22:02:03

butthurt isnt a good color on you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 22:07:30

butthurt isnt a good color on you.

Yes I know, I apologize for the lack of composure...
(•_•)

Jan 21st 2014, 22:12:38

butthurt? must be doing it wrong. it's gay love. it's a natural way to engage in non-procreative sex. use more Vaseline.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 22:15:49

why is dibs still a new member?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Jan 21st 2014, 22:24:04

probably because martian didn't validate the email that was sent to the email address that he created to receive spam emails from non-reputable sites. I'm not using a validated EE account to post with.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 21st 2014, 22:28:16

um. i seem to have a OCD problem with visiting this site, and can't afford to pay a psychiatrist to cure it. also can't afford to hire a lawyer to make EE pay for it.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 21st 2014, 22:34:15

hmm. think i created this account after Dark Morbid banned me from the forums. maybe they didn't close all the back doors.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 22:45:35

morbid hasn't posted since aug 2010 and ghd was created sept 2013.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Jan 21st 2014, 22:53:33

this account existed before 2013. well, i could be Senile, no. somebody stole that account. not sure where to find an AT Archive of this site. 2013 is when i remembered the password.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 21st 2014, 23:00:51

this site ain't even on my favorites list anymore. i have to chicken peck the bloody address in. I'm thinking some kinda subliminal Google advertisements. quit using my accounts bozos. you know dang well they ain't yours.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

PinkyAndTheBrain

Jan 21st 2014, 23:20:54

was this account created before 2013?
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

PinkyAndTheBrain

Jan 21st 2014, 23:32:39

What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2014, 1:02:49

"Money is the root of all evil.." [/quote]

It the love of money..

1 Timothy 6:10
"For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."

Money is bullfluff. We just believe in it and think that if we have it we will be safe and happy. Poverty sucks, but the self delusion and pride of wealth is worse. In the end, we leave this world with only our spirits. Its the wealth of our spirits that is all we have. So be thankful to be alive and for everything you do and have.

Proverbs 18:11
"The wealth of the rich is their fortified city; they imagine it a wall too high to scale"

Taveren Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 1:06:49

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
our leaders are too well protected. they can't get to them, so they settle for blowing us up. how much does it cost to go to the Olympics anyway? might not be any innocent people there.

You can usually get in to watch practice sessions for free and the areas around the village are also open access.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

locket Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 2:11:26

Every Olympics gets threats. Russia is closer to some of them though but I bet it goes down without many serious issues.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2014, 2:19:51

Originally posted by locket:
Every Olympics gets threats. Russia is closer to some of them though but I bet it goes down without many serious issues.

I hope so, man.:-)
(•_•)

AxAlar Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 3:39:01

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
Originally posted by tellarion:

could be, but Bill Gates was on TV this morning talking about how to wipe out poverty in the next twenty years. i missed what he said, but he's either going to refund every purchase of a Microsoft product, or he's very close to being able to hack the launch codes for every ICBM on the planet. I'm thinking along the lines of the ICBMs. he's been too rich most of his life.

i always find it humorous when the people who stole the money from everybody sezs that they have a solution to poverty. you a very funny man Mr. Gates.

Yeah, I mean, totally. We should all be communists, no one should profit from business, right?

And yeah, I mean, totally, any guy that has given away $25 billion dollars is a total fluff fluff, right?

You do realize Bill Gates is the largest philanthropist on the planet, right?

http://www.therichest.com/...he-worlds-biggest-givers/

Perhaps you should stop complaining about what others are doing right with their wealth, get off your ass, and contribute something to mankind, even if it doesn't carry any monetary value, yea?

Then again there will always be doers and naysayers, of which, you're probably in the latter group, which means you'll likely surmise a retort along the lines of ....

i have to find a new job. Microsoft has discontinued their support for .adp with the release of Office 2013. think the NSA might've gotten mad because they couldn't access the data by simply grabbing the client.

where you blame the person who gave you benefit in the first place for your own disposition once the benefit runs out, without you having the foresight to prepare back-up plans should things turn south.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Jan 22nd 2014, 5:01:42

bah humbug. turn off the machines if you want to benefit mankind. can't even create them in our own country because the processes involved are too toxic.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 22nd 2014, 5:54:27

more bah humbug. can't even dispose of the junk in our own country because it'll poison the earth and water supply. people are getting stupider(dang that ain't a word) every day because the machines are doing all the spell checking, grammar checking and math. no brain required.

and don't talk to me about him giving away money. that's just a control thingie. it's an exercise of power. does he throw the money up in the air and let anybody take it? or does he specify criteria about who is worthy of it?

and tell him to give some of his money to that old man on the corner of Broad and Vine. he'll be able to tell who it is by the use of "do you have any change?" as an opening statement whenever he sees someone.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Jan 22nd 2014, 6:11:09
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 22nd 2014, 7:13:35

must remember not to make half-assed jokes about Bill Gates. if I'm going to make a joke about Bill Gates it has to leave people too busy laughing to be able to type.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 22nd 2014, 7:28:48

Originally posted by AxAlar:
where you blame the person who gave you benefit in the first place for your own disposition once the benefit runs out, without you having the foresight to prepare back-up plans should things turn south.

i really don't want to have to write a database program to replace Microsoft Access. it's pretty nifty even though it's a bit buggy and likes to crash.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 22nd 2014, 7:46:51

ten years wasted on a dead end product. piss off fluffhead. don't know what Microsoft is trying to do besides make money that Bill Gates can throw at people, but it sure as heck ain't doing it for the betterment of mankind.

you go read "Dune" by Frank Herbert. Herbert. Herbert. Herbert. Herbert. Herbert.

crap. i got stuck in that Star Trek TOS loop again. Herbert. Herbert. where the heck is the CTRL-Break on this phone? Herbert. Herbert. Herbert. OMG! I needs a CTRL-ALT-DELETE that wasn't invented by Microsoft. Herbert. Herbert. Herbert. Herbert.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Jan 22nd 2014, 8:02:43
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.