Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 26th 2013, 1:05:42

<NukEvil> Question for the ladies: Is it creepy to get a phone number from the internet rather than asking a woman for it?
<NukEvil> Guess that's a no.
* NukEvil has quit (Quit: Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector)
<galleri> Most people wait more than a min for an answer

And yes......

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 13:15:16

I actually waited for 2 minutes, and thanks for the answer.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 13:27:18

no it depends on the woman. i've had girls asking if they can call me straight off facebook.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 13:30:57

we're supposed to ask women for their number? is this a Sleep Number bed question?
and on a vaguely somewhat related topic of question asking... i have temporarily acquired a Magic 8 Ball and asked it if the world was surrounded by a purple haze. it replied with Yes. guess we'll have to start testing astronomers for color-blindness
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 13:56:32

*wonders where he put Gally's phonenumber*
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Erian Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 14:01:46

Rule of thumb: If she isn't attracted to you everything you do is creepy, if she is, very little is... Just try and you'll find out quickly enough ;)

locket Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 14:02:59

lol Erian. True enough.

Nuk I suggest just going over to her house before calling. Much better idea.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 14:22:43

I'd be a bit uncomfortable asking Siri for a woman's number. She might get mad at me and quit doing the things I ask her to do. oh, wait, I don't have an iPhone. wonder who I was talking to?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

bertz Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 16:06:22

Originally posted by Erian:
Rule of thumb: If she isn't attracted to you everything you do is creepy, if she is, very little is... Just try and you'll find out quickly enough ;)

This is true but if you're a total stranger, I don't see any reason a woman would be attracted to you.
You're like a stalker! And I would guess that would be creepy.