Verified:

zygotic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 21:25:31

We had a discussion at work today who would win on a straight fight between a cheetah with a sharks head or a kangaroo with a crocodile's head ( we like to call that the crocoroo )
Obviously the heads are in proportion with the body.

braden Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 21:29:20

cheetah shark would destroy the crocoroo.

well.. it would be fun. the crocoroo would only need to land one bite, and maybe not even a full one. but that cheetah shark sounds awfully fast and agile, with a similar bite.

de1i Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 21:31:30

#teamcrocoroo

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 19th 2013, 21:32:51

shark
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 1:46:14

Crocoroo
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

iScode Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 6:14:41

crocoroo easily, it is a well known fact that cheeters avoid confrontation (apart from its prey obviously.)

Even with a sharks head it would still avoid confrontation, not to mention that it would only be able to fight for a short period of time before becoming overheated and needing to rest, the crocoroo would just need to box, hitting the sharkhead nose with a jab until the cheeter shark is tired then it feeds.

Its pretty obvious, doh.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2013, 9:14:50

Actually, they would all lose to the dragons, the unicorns told me so.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Erian Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 9:29:35

Hard to call. I think it's a question of speed vs stamina. For the first 30 seconds, I think the cheetark would have the upper hand and might use his superious speed and agiligy to land some horrible bites. If the cheetark has not made significant damage in the first 30 seconds however, I think the crocoroo would have the upper hand with greater endurance an the ability to kick to complement harder to land biting attacks.