Verified:

Patience Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 15:40:59

So, did you miss me? qzjul is apparently so afraid of my popularity that he effectively kept me off the new forums for a week and a half... I'm just that fabulous. And maybe you haven't heard... I'm kind of a big deal. :p

(Okay, I'll let qz off the hook. Apparently I couldn't get into the new forums because it's tied to game accounts, and to my (and qz's) surprise, it seems that I haven't had a game account in more than FOUR YEARS. ACK! So qz had to come up with an entirely new strategy to get me back in. lol)

This is why I can't quit Earth - I go through withdrawal. I missed you - ya giant bunch of weirdos, miscreants, and general shenanigan-makers. <3 <3 <3
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

mrford Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 15:43:12

who?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vic Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 15:44:32

Ok so you DO realize you were just revealed as Mr. Teal right?
you vile cheating scum.
How do you recover from that one?

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 27th 2013, 15:55:03

Heh, if you *didn't have* a game account it would have been easy :) But having a game account to which you didn't know the password.... that makes it tricky, esp when you aren't receiving password reset emails =/
Finally did the signature thing.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 16:13:44

PATIENCE IS MR TEAL. I HAD NO IDEA!

My world is shattered...

aponic Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 16:49:38

WB
SOF
Cerevisi

Marshal Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 17:30:11

oh patty was gone?

your non-playability is easy to fix, just send app to tie and you can start playing.

:P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2013, 18:38:41

welcome back to Earth, Patience =)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Patience Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 18:44:29

Wait a minute, qz... you said I DIDN'T have a game account. If I'd known I had one, I'd know the password. lol I was just using the same forum password to log in as I was on the old boards - nobody said anything about a game account, except how surprised you were that I hadn't created one in 4 years. :p

Anyway, I'm in now and I don't care how it happened, so thank you. :)

As for being Mr. Teal - it's not the first time I've been accused of that, probably won't be the last. I *WISH* I was Mr. Teal. He was cool and everybody liked him. lol

Oh, and... *smacks ford upside the head* :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Alin Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 19:09:58

OH fluff !!! Run everybody!!!

Wb Patience!

Marshal Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 20:26:22

Watcher Watcher

Nov 27th 2013, 20:47:57

Ahh hows it going Mr Teal?

iScode Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 21:30:39

I didnt like Mr Teal. therefor you shouldnt want to be her.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 27th 2013, 23:02:22

Ah good my plan worked. ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN MISBEHAVING PATTY!! Especially Alin, mdevol, vic.....the list is too long. And I will probably be accused that this post is a distraction towards not getting some sort of answers...idk....this place got super serious cereal type. HATERS! :p (gotta add in the tongue....or be condemedddddd)
Well you all did it now!!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ant

Nov 27th 2013, 23:07:54

Everyone missed ya! Did you ever manage to cook nasi goreng?

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 23:19:10

herman?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2013, 23:29:54

Patty, ask that guy that outted you to do what I asked of him and hook me up with his dealer, please. He's obviously got some serious primo good stuff.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 28th 2013, 17:14:42

doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Patience Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 19:51:04

Hahaha... Ant! *hugs ya* (even though I know you hate that) How've you been? I actually make a pretty impressive nasi goreng now - but only because I found a Dutch import shop that has all the correct spices in a packet, so it's hard to go too far wrong. ;)

Cerb! :) When I first saw this post, it was before I saw that one - so I thought it was just Vic being funny. Imagine my surprise when I surfed on and found that I actually HAD been outed as Mr. Teal. *chuckle* Hilarious! I wish I still had his email addy so I could give him a hard time... (Oh, and as far as I know, Mr. Teal never had another identity - he was just Mr. Teal. But that's just what I was told - doesn't mean it's true.)

lmao @ braden and Watcher Watcher... made me snicker!

Marshal: Please see the other post if you feel like combing the archives - I set up a couple of challenges for you. ;)

I seriously wasn't gone that long, only a number of days. Clearly this means that I need to post more - people are thinking I've gone to live on an internet-less beach or something. (Not that I wouldn't if I could find a way... so if you're currently single and living in a location with palm trees, please IM me immediately.)

Marshal Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 21:26:37

patty patty patty: 1st challenge i have no slightest clue cause i don't know all who have been mods in earth2025 (croakers, nh, mickster, raves, you and ....) and 2nd challenge: YOU MADE OVER 25K POSTS AND ALOT OF THOSE WERE RD-RELATED SO FINDING NEEDLE IN HAYSTACK W/O MAGNET IS EASIER THAN THAT (w/o more hints).

Patience Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 21:50:23

1st challenge: Try searching for 'mod access'? I think that's the term that was flying around.
2nd challenge: It was made right as the shutdown notice was given by Jolt (or whoever they were by then - OMAC?), and was on a thread about confessions. Everyone was saying, 'well, since the game is being shut down anyway, here are my ugly confessions about Earth'. lol

Marshal Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 22:49:23

1. can't since laf's archive allows only name search.

2. same as above and searching that on your post didn't bring that up and searching from old earth-forums doesn't work either.

Alin Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 23:44:00

Patience never left this game/forum, she just created more aliases. One of those was Mr. Teal but she retired that alias.
After that she just created alias "galleri" and now is time for that alias to be retired too.