Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Oct 1st 2013, 12:13:27

We have the ability to go back through our past spy ops to review the information that was gathered.

It would be great if we could also review the results of previous attacks. It is common that I will attack someone in Express and forget to take note of the attack results (losses, in particular) before clicking to the next page.

Would it be possible to save even the previous 10 or so attacks in a "Review Recent Attacks" file? Similar to the old spy ops available on the Spy tab, this could be available on the Military or Attack tab.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 2nd 2013, 16:47:18

Hm technically they're all saved, so we could probably put it somewhere, yea
Finally did the signature thing.

Atryn Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 2:36:23

Thanks!

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 4th 2013, 5:39:58

Remind me though! 'cause i've got about 100 other things to do first
Finally did the signature thing.

Grady Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 5:51:23

Would be great if the same can be applied to Spy Attacks and Foreign Aid done/given to other countries.

Atryn Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 2:19:10

Reminder.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 0:46:02

Thats a good suggestion. I usually save all my spyops in OneNote, do my calculations there, then record the result. But I often forget to record the result because I want to get back to 100% military strength quickly

blid

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 0:47:02

Yeah this is a good idea, specifically it would be nice for Tournament since the news only goes back 3 days and there's no external sites.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

h2orich Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 9:14:07

Why do you need results of previous attacks for? Why would you need to know your losses before clicking on to next page? I never looked at anything else other than the land gain (including ghost).

I rather have the Spy on Allies op saved instead.

Atryn Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 15:01:35

Originally posted by h2orich:
Why do you need results of previous attacks for? Why would you need to know your losses before clicking on to next page? I never looked at anything else other than the land gain (including ghost).

I rather have the Spy on Allies op saved instead.

Not so much "your losses" as "their losses".