Verified:

alliswell Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 0:40:59

Hello just saying glad I found this game, and hope to do my best and can't wait to play with all of you.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 3rd 2013, 0:58:19

Hi and welcome
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 1:00:20

Hello!

Rockman Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 1:00:46

If you're going to play on the alliance server, please join an alliance. If you're not in an alliance and you play on a server designed for alliances, you'll likely quit this game pretty fast. I'm sure there will be people here shortly to recruit you to play for their alliance. I am glad you found this game, and I hope that you join an alliance so that we can keep you as a player and not lose you.

locket Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 1:03:36

OOooo friendly reaction!

JamesBond007 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 1:03:40

hi

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 1:19:23

I'll highly recommend you to join the Primary server! A brand new reset is starting in 23 hours. I urge everyone reading this to play Primary!

Riddler Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 1:52:18

I encourage you to join Rage in the alliance server...

Supertodd Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 4:21:52

Hi alliswell.

If you do sign up for the upcoming round on the primary server, I'd also echo Rockman's recommendation. Find a good teaching alliance and play on the alliance server as well. This game is pretty simple to be decent at if you take the time to learn some of the very basic concepts. If you don't learn the basics first, any server can prove to be frustrating for a new player, as you're likely to suffer a lot of attacks from players looking to take your land (referred to here as "getting farmed")

LaF, MD, LCN, RD, TIE and Omega are all alliances that have long been established, have good to great tag protection, and are not currently at war with anybody. There are also smaller tags which are friendly and fun, and would be happy to have you I'm sure (including my favorite, ICN) but I don't know whether they have the same ability to protect their members.

Good luck, and welcome!

DespicableMe Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 8:16:56

Wow, can't believe what i see. You guys have potential to make this game grow! RECRUIT more with your nice words!

I know there is good in all of you...

Marshal Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 9:51:57

welcome aboard.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....