Verified:

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 16:37:30

Eug offered me free food but it never happened, confirmed liar!

Killa Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 16:51:46

Fine let me redo that post

Nothing will be done, He's trolling for evo
+Killa

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 17:02:34

Originally posted by Killa:
Fine let me redo that post

Nothing will be done, He's trolling for evo

I guess I can accept that, but KJ basically trolls for himself :/

Vic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 22:10:51

oh and will someone in laf post my damn evo war dec picture already from 2 sets ago????

iScode Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 22:37:53

Originally posted by locket:
As much as it is low at least that person voluntarily met them. Douchebag calls Erian obviously without his permission with a number Erian never wanted to give him.

After the Hanlong stuff came out he tried to get him fired from his job. I cant stand what Hanlong did either but I never took someone who did something low as hell in this game and went after their RL.

What is next for him? He is outright harassing people in this game.

You play in RD do you not? an alliance that supports this kind of tactic...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 1:26:28

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

locket Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 2:09:16

Originally posted by iScode:
As much as it is low at least that person voluntarily met them. Douchebag calls Erian obviously without his permission with a number Erian never wanted to give him.

After the Hanlong stuff came out he tried to get him fired from his job. I cant stand what Hanlong did either but I never took someone who did something low as hell in this game and went after their RL.

When was the last time RD did anything of the sort? I play in the clean non cheating RD. Should I judge all the other alliances based on their past? Maybe you should leave Sof and all the cheaters that played there in the past. Stop being fluffing ignorant. I have not seen RD cheating since I got there although it could go beneath by notice but I have also not seen any deletions. Until such a time occurs you can shove it.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 2:14:14

hanlong doesn't have a real life, otherwise he wouldn't have been on here cheating.
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 2:14:44

iscode is having trouble letting go of mehul's game
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

iScode Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 2:33:53

When was the last time RD did anything of the sort? I play in the clean non cheating RD. Should I judge all the other alliances based on their past? Maybe you should leave Sof and all the cheaters that played there in the past. Stop being fluffing ignorant. I have not seen RD cheating since I got there although it could go beneath by notice but I have also not seen any deletions. Until such a time occurs you can shove it.

In game cheating is one thing, I have let that go and do not hold that against RD.

Threatening to ruin peoples real life over a text based game is unforgivable.

If you can not agree with that then your just as bad as KJ...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 3:11:37

Cheating in a game kind of gives away what type of person you are in RL. In my opinion anyways.

I mean I could see if Hanlong was in the 15-18 years of age range then maybe that's a different matter. He's a grown man though.

locket Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 4:30:21

In game cheating is one thing, I have let that go and do not hold that against RD.

Threatening to ruin peoples real life over a text based game is unforgivable.

If you can not agree with that then your just as bad as KJ...

I didnt disagree with you on that. I am saying that RD doesnt do that in EE. I hate what they did before. They dont now or I wouldnt be there. KJ has done this sort of thing twice recently.

Flamey Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 8:14:47

Originally posted by Pride:
Cheating in a game kind of gives away what type of person you are in RL. In my opinion anyways.

I mean I could see if Hanlong was in the 15-18 years of age range then maybe that's a different matter. He's a grown man though.

I've made it clear in the past why I don't like MD as an alliance ingame, but my real problem with your alliance stems from your opinion that I'm a cheat.

Within the last two weeks I've had former MD leadership / advisers / mid-leader openly accuse me of cheating in this game. This is all because I've known that Hanlong has had Boxcar access and you falsely accuse me of knowing he had database access. I mean everyone forgets that Pang accused him of having EE database access and then revoked that claim, because there was no evidence. Yet, the accusation stuck as did the belief that I was some kind of accomplice. Furthermore, you don't care that Pang knew about Hanlong's boxcar access and that he didn't take action until LaF opposed his interests. Yet, you happily worked with him and let him design your new site.

People spying on other sites, IRC chats has been in the game since the very start. It's immoral and a sort of espionage, but it's not cheating. If it is, you are equally complicit to cheating.

I also believe that cheating in a game betrays peoples' personality traits, therefore your accusations grate on me as I try to live my life as honestly and as generously as I can.

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 10:38:17

Cry babies waa waa waa
Waa waa waa
Waa waa waa

Man the fluff up you little fluffs

locket Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 10:42:26

Spying on sites like Hanlong did was kind of different but hey.. no one here that plays politics in the big 5-6 alliances really has morals anyways, so why pretend.

I have never seen it said that Pang knew that Hanlong was looking at other clans websites. It does say something about you that you knew though. Is it an awful thing? I guess that is debatable. It at least says you are willing to stoop to a level that you imagine your enemies are.

Edited By: locket on Aug 22nd 2013, 10:46:32
See Original Post

Atryn Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 12:05:14

Originally posted by Flamey:
Yet, you happily worked with him and let him design your new site.

OMG, are we getting a new site?!?!?! That would be AWESOME. Cause we have been stuck on Boxcar with pang making it clear he would do nothing for ages... Hell, even the "Bugs" forum is bugged and doesn't work anymore!

Flamey - not sure where you get the idea pang is helping us with a new site...

Boltar Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 12:16:12

i think that read as RD is getting a new site, as locket is in RD

Atryn Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 12:43:37

Damnit!

anoniem Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 12:44:53

locket: the only thing debatable is whether you should shut the fluff up on this thread or delete your forum account altogether!
re(ally)tired

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2013, 14:22:30

Martian: this thread can be closed. Nothing productive is coming from this thread.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 22nd 2013, 15:14:51

Flamey.... Hanlong had EE db access because the account he used had access to both EE and evo dbs. This is confirmed. What I said was I don't have log data that says Hanlong actually edited the game db because the logs only went back a few weeks and there was MORE than enough solid proof of logs to toss both their asses based on what we had concrete logs of (evo db).

additionally, I didn't "take action" when LaF/Hanlong opposed my interest; I took action when I found out him and TC were colluding to log into the Evo/Game server with ill-gotten access. By that point, I was not even active in the community. QZ had to text me to come online to chat with him & martian. oh ya, martian was involved too. i guess he runs counter to your interests as well, right? He's not a SoF supporter at all...

If you're going to drag me into this history make sure you remember that I know what ACTUALLY happened and what access was ACTUALLY given out/stolen, not the bullfluff that folks like yourself love to spread around.

if you keep going I'll just toss you from the forum because I'm tired of being forced to defend myself or the rest of the staff on an issue where 2 other douchebags i trusted fluffed us over... and have others spin it as some political agenda we had.

straight up, next time I see it you're gone. we'll start with a month and go from there. others will be added to this list as well. Hanlong has admitted to everything I've stated, you sound like TC :p

Edited By: Pang on Aug 22nd 2013, 16:35:11
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 17:44:48

Originally posted by Pang:

straight up, next time I see it you're gone. we'll start with a month and go from there. others will be added to this list as well. Hanlong has admitted to everything I've stated, you sound like TC :p

PANG NOW HAS A LIST OF THOSE WHO ARE TO BE EXPLODED! WE KNEW IT WOULD CATCH ON EVENTUALLY!

HA,

SAM
CHAMPION OF THE EUGLAF DIVISION,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

bertz Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 17:52:40

Actually, cheating in a game has nothing to do with cheating in real life. it's because of the amount of punishment we get when cheating. RL is far different than game.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2013, 21:57:13

Originally posted by bertz:
Actually, cheating in a game has nothing to do with cheating in real life. it's because of the amount of punishment we get when cheating. RL is far different than game.

The game is real life for pang. He has money and time invested here.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 22nd 2013, 22:26:30

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by bertz:

The game is real life for pang. He has money and time invested here.

there's a lot of folks with time/money invested here in many ways -- not just from the staff side of things either. trying to play down that kind of behaviour or spin it in any way is inappropriate given what Earth is. this isn't some kind of mass-marketed game where the team is generally anonymous and disconnected, concerned most with how to raise revenue* from behind multiple layers of bureaucracy.

but on the flip side of my earlier comments, the hanlong crap is over. if you're still upset about it and like to talk about it on AT and don't have a mod/admin tag on your forum account, get over it and up your game to beat the alliances that you perceive as supporting that kind of behaviour. complaining about it isn't going to change the past and rehashing the same crap over and over again isn't going to make this server a better place. i don't want new players to come here and be like "oh, wow, there's a lot of cheating and shady crap!" after they read the forum when all those issues were isolated and removed since well over a year ago now. the game systems are in a better spot now than ever thanks to a lot of qz and zarc's hard work on the systems.

so everyone just drop it and focus on making the game a BETTER place rather than discussing why everyone is so horrible.

(*full disclosure, I am active for the revenue side of things at the moment :p)

PS. current list: 1) Flamey, 2) SAM_DANGER. I'm watching you!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

locket Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 22:43:16

I wouldnt threaten DANGER Pang. They are DANGERous people.

Have you been more active developer side lately?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 22nd 2013, 22:48:26

developer side = revenue side. i'm not touching the mechanics, though.... just design stuff + addons + some system setup stuff.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 23rd 2013, 2:31:25

DANGER IS ALWAYS ON THE LIST!!!
HA!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Y-NoT Game profile

Aug 23rd 2013, 3:22:26

HA!

Heston Game profile

Aug 23rd 2013, 18:59:48

poop
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯