Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2013, 3:31:11

WTF? Where was all this crap when those two teen black kids shot that 13 month old baby while trying to rob his mother? Where was the media circus then?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 5:29:12

wait, trayvon was mooslim and born in indonesia?

i like when hannity asks any of these "white people hate black people" spokesman, he asks them if they can name a single one of the NUMEROUS murders of blacks in chi-town over the past X days, and not a single one of them has been able to name a single one of the slain victims. blacks killing blacks isn't an issue.. or it paints a bad light on blacks, so blacks ignore it when discussing race or civil rights on national television?

wait, was it jakarta or nairobi? meh, does it matter, at this point in time, does it really matter?

Drunken Dibs

Jul 20th 2013, 8:32:25

suppose it's possible that i could've been Autumn Pasquale if reality is altered a bit.
how do the rules work for would've, could've, should've?
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

Watertowers

Jul 20th 2013, 17:29:13

More race baiting. But we did finally get the change he promised.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2013, 17:33:50

What change would that be Watertowers?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Twain Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 20:35:25

I don't necessarily disagree with what he said (that despite the progress on that front, there are still some issues of racism in America that should be discussed), however, it's a stupid path to go down at a time when he's struggling to get any of his agenda accomplished anyway. This is just another distraction.

thoma51987 Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 2:55:32

haha

Oceana Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 2:50:45

I thought it was actually one of his better speeches, and while I agree with MOST of it, I do think he is a little nieve and sees more as race then it is; as being almost the same age as him, I am sure if I walked into a department store at the same time as he did during the mid 70's the store security would have left him alone and followed my white/long-haired/ dope smoking ass long before the followed the Black nerd.

Oceana Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 2:51:38

Originally posted by Oceana:
I thought it was actually one of his better speeches, and while I agree with MOST of it, I do think he is a little nieve and sees more as race then it is; as being almost the same age as him, I am sure if I walked into a department store at the same time as he did during the mid 70's the store security would have left him alone and followed my white/long-haired/ dope smoking ass long before they followed the Black nerd.