Verified:

now im nothing Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 14:59:46

Hey guys, my def ally was eating up my turrets I didnt drop him but I logged in today and I think he got grabbed enough that he destroyed his country as it was pretty much shot at doing anything. I am loggin out top 30 as techer, and I have good defense and have not been hit yet this set. If you are intrested send me a PM
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Jul 20th 2013, 15:02:07

I will probably log out top 20ish this evening when I play my turns.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Jul 20th 2013, 15:08:53

Would prefer someone who hasnt been geting farmed. If you get farmed everyday I will not give you a def slot.

Jul 22nd 2013, 23:55:59

Got this filled guys. Too bad I have had some better offers tonight but I took one quick so it will have to do. Right now he actually has more turrtes than me but I am gonna be double his land soon lol. and already much more reasource than them for retals etc : )

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 23rd 2013, 0:15:15

Anyone else needs to upgrade their DA message me running a CI