Verified:

st0ny Game profile

Jun 28th 2013, 8:52:18

freaking alot of all jetters this set... anyone from below can just do a ps and get loads of land...

take advantage of this ppl! :D
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 7:50:17

I just had a 300k break for tons of acres lol
the all jetters are helping my set along nicely

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 8:52:46

Two retals happened from people with 500k turrets, and 4.5mil jets lol Is this a new thing in earth or what?

st0ny Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 17:42:49

yea... and they expect ppl to respect the retal... i usually just farm their asses... in fact i'm doing one right now... and i had a good chance to have a good finish too this set... been stocking since saturday... but that'll never stop me from farming their asses and just throwing the set away... :D

now im nothing Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 19:00:05

Always have to watch it in express. They may be all jetter just because they can or they may just burn out to make jets to take the retal. I ran a fluff around country this set and took a huge retal just because I could and because of who did the hit on me lol. Had they farmed me they would have been parking lot.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

st0ny Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 19:15:33

yea... always have to watch it in express... too many players like you around.

no way anyone can really stop an idiot from going all jetter and ruining your set just because they can.

and whenever someone farms you, trust me, they are already expecting your AB.

Jul 2nd 2013, 3:13:53

Ha. I am know idiot and there is a reason only one person attacked me that set. If I have resources to hit you and AB you then you certainly shouldnt be trying a PS :)
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Jul 2nd 2013, 3:15:02

know... idiot... ha ha ha. Looks like I burned myself there. :)

st0ny Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 8:09:07

sorry... i didnt notice your name earlier... just did so i'll respect the name and not bother with nothing.

Jul 2nd 2013, 17:33:45

lol... it is nine inch nails . I wanna farm you just because.

Jul 2nd 2013, 17:35:28

it is one thing to have someone all jets attack you but if you attack someone first it is the right of the country IMO to take all steps to retal the hit. different strokes for different folks

st0ny Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 19:18:32

i was thinking maybe i should give you a chance and maybe your nick was just referring to the other party but i guess i am right...

1. you cant farm me unless you know my country name.
2. you cant farm me unless you actually play.
3. you cant farm me if you go all jetter. i'll be way ahead of you. you would probably be able to get 1 or two hits in. then i farm you. well... unless you drop the land you grabbed. then there's nothing i can/would want to do. :D

of course they can retal. its not their 'right' to retal but they sure can. no one can stop them. really... no one. just like no one can stop me from farming them because they came at me with an all jetter or they were pricks.

well... actually... the admins can if they wanted too... lol. seriously... if it was a person's 'right' to retal, shouldnt they code it in so that people cant ROR?

and before you say that its also not my 'right' to farm an all jetter, i never said it was. i just said that i hate em and em pricks and i'll farm them whenever i meet them even if it means throwing out a good set.

and you're right... "different strokes for different folks ". lets leave it at that? :D

crest23 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 20:43:58

Drop this already, only way to teach lessons is in game. Sheesh. SeT is about to begin.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

st0ny Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 20:58:26

yo... read...

Originally posted by st0ny:
and you're right... "different strokes for different folks ". lets leave it at that? :D

izapimp Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 0:39:58

I am one of those all jetter retallers muahahah
Anyone wanna be my off ally pm me
-maKaroni

crest23 Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 1:56:58

*creates a country* hopefully I can kick stony in the teeth this set. And this is the only reason I'm playing.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

st0ny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 3:43:13

i'm sure we'll meet somehow... i have that kinda luck.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 4:43:44

Just saw your best 3 score, just slightly better than Pain, pft, you are definitely not worth my time, looks like you are doing great all by yourself. Nice try though.

*deletes country*
The Nigerian Nightmare.

izapimp Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 23:46:47

Ouch Lol
-maKaroni

Fatty Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 17:51:28

i prefer to hang with the Tankers.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 5th 2013, 19:05:36

All Jetters lose wars, they will get farmed for land hard and when they claim retal immunity on a 36 delayed retal they will be RORed by a guy with 500k tanks and SDI waiting for him to war. Learn to defend your land properly and you wont get it

blid

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2013, 21:02:30

I don't consider myself a "jetter" but I never lose wars. If someone "farms me for land hard" I destroy them with first strike. You are obviously dealing with newbies.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Crowgora Game profile

Jul 5th 2013, 23:34:37

i tried an all x, but people insist on getting minimal acres on me. So, i will all jet for the retals!

qwertyh Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 4:22:29

Ah RIP THE BIGGEST COMMIE.

shady Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 10:45:07

Coming across an all jetter used to be fun... it was free fluffing land. then express came along, now the idiots have 300 turns to play with and you can't stop them from blowing their wad on retalling 'just cuz'.

there's a reason you don't see nearly as many jetters in tourny/primary... because all jetter is a sucker strategy.

shady Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 10:53:55

Originally posted by qwertyh:
Ah RIP THE BIGGEST COMMIE.

looking at the news, besides one double tap early, that guy was basically bottomfeeding... which brings me to my next lesson, kids. ALWAYS JOIN GDI (ffs 16 bonus points gives it to you free) :)

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 14:44:18

blid
Quote Post
Jul 5th 2013, 21:02:30
I don't consider myself a "jetter" but I never lose wars. If someone "farms me for land hard" I destroy them with first strike. You are obviously dealing with newbies

This implies that you retal there hit with a country that has 10:1 jets. If you don't run a 10:1 jet strat you wont be farmed for mass amounts of land. Most people hit a player once or twice by accident, I don't double tap anyone if avoidable. BUT there are players who delayed retal at 10:1, which amuses me as I run 30+ SPAL and bomb airbases. All the sudden they have 5:1 jets and cant break anymore, then its a matter of teching SDI or buying it and having tanks ready.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 15:38:16

Slow me one example where this worked for you? You apparently do not know how gdi works.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 15:17:08

Have you ever warred with anyone crest? GDI is mute the minute you double tap someone. Your GDI is up until that person hits you twice back. SO you grab an all jetter for easy land. He retals you, then you counter ROR with 2-5 more hits pending what you can afford to break. At that point you best have 50%+ SDI and 500k tanks and you're stocked and ready to war. When the "jetter" gets pissed that you counter hit him he has a choice of letting it go, or warring with you. After that you bomb airbases when his jets get home and enjoy the free farm land. This is all dependent on you running a successful country. Ive warred in plenty of sets for fun, best Ive placed was 15th with 18k acres in set 174 warring with NASTY the newb who RORers for no reason.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 16:49:56

Lol, you must have been fighting noobs. The Jets would be sold off to minimal numbers.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 17:38:02

LMAO now your gonna hit me, sell jets when they're back from your PS and in the mean time ive counter hit you 2-3 times. What purpose would selling the jets have after you already lost all the land you gained and then some. That makes no sense at all

blid

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2013, 20:46:20

You can't bomb his airbases because he only hit you once. He can sell the jets if he needs to. Since you ROR'd he can knock the crap out of you and you can't stop it unless they're a newb.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 21:30:58

Lol, this kind of lesson is better learned the hard way, so I won't explain it to you here. I honestly don't have the strength to type it out for you, good luck though.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 2:09:40

Yes ièm aware of what GDI does blid, but what ièm saying is a guy with 5 million jets and 500k turrets hits you. So you get pissed off and hit him back 4 PS before his jets are home. No you can cant bomb his airbases but you can guarantee he's gonna be pissed at you for RORing him 4 times. At which point his choices are to hit you again and lose GDI or walk away. Like I said, when I go to war I already have SDI and Tanks to protect my country. So unless they have double my SPAL which would mean a player on the server runs 50+ SPAL at all times theres nothing he can do to me in return.

As for your comment crest, I already proved my point in round 174 go look it up. Phenix Risisng VS NastyMuF I placed 15th he placed somewhere in the bottom half.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2013, 20:27:02

Originally posted by Heretodie:
Yes ièm aware of what GDI does blid, but what ièm saying is a guy with 5 million jets and 500k turrets hits you. So you get pissed off and hit him back 4 PS before his jets are home. No you can cant bomb his airbases but you can guarantee he's gonna be pissed at you for RORing him 4 times. At which point his choices are to hit you again and lose GDI or walk away. Like I said, when I go to war I already have SDI and Tanks to protect my country. So unless they have double my SPAL which would mean a player on the server runs 50+ SPAL at all times theres nothing he can do to me in return.
If you hit him 4x, he's not going to "attack again." He's going to spy on your country, find the weak points, and sell off the goods necessary to make purchases and exploit your weakness and special attack you 100 times and make your country a parking lot.

elvesrus

Jul 10th 2013, 17:59:14

blid is correct, but I try to make it closer to 200 hits+360 stored turns. missiles and high spal are wonderful things
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

h2orich Game profile

Jul 11th 2013, 4:03:15

You wont get to bomb my jets because I send them out the second they get back. NO REST, SLAVE DRIVER.

PBT Game profile

Jul 21st 2013, 19:25:15

ok