Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 8th 2013, 12:55:39

http://m.bbc.co.uk/...ence-environment-22436942

It has been confirmed by scientists that Canada is the source of old boneheads. maybe that's why they're called Canucks. it's the sound that old boneheads make when they butt heads together trying to prove which of them is right.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 8th 2013, 13:56:17

that's why you need to visit here:
http://www.dinosaurvalley.com
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

May 8th 2013, 14:24:42

i am not quite ready to be fossilized yet. maybe in a couple of years. too cold for me up there. I'd end up going up there for a visit and the next thing I'll feel is a Mexican Canadian poking me with a shovel millennium from now. think I'll go with cremation.

Patience Game profile

May 8th 2013, 15:26:05

I've been fossilized for years. :p

(Seriously - this is actually news to you? You've never heard of the Alberta Badlands, the richest source of fossils in North America?)
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 8th 2013, 15:43:44

Actually I always thought the richest fossils in North America was the US senate :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

tellarion Game profile

May 8th 2013, 15:47:15

Originally posted by martian:
Actually I always thought the richest fossils in North America was the US senate :P

BA-DUM-CHING!

May 8th 2013, 16:16:49

Originally posted by Patience:
I've been fossilized for years. :p

(Seriously - this is actually news to you? You've never heard of the Alberta Badlands, the richest source of fossils in North America?)

I've heard of Badlands, but it's not associated with Canadian dinosaurs. something about Indians running around getting scalped because somebody wanted to shoot all the buffaloes.

Heston Game profile

May 8th 2013, 20:57:13

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
i am not quite ready to be fossilized yet. maybe in a couple of years. too cold for me up there. I'd end up going up there for a visit and the next thing I'll feel is a Mexican Canadian poking me with a shovel millennium from now. think I'll go with cremation.

Thats funny fluff. Lmao
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯