Verified:

grantman77 Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 21:47:57

I would really like to see a server similar to the primary server except that the game is "open" for 2 weeks-after two weeks no new countries can be created. The game continues for either an additional 45 days-or until there is only one country left-whichever comes first. At the end of the 45 days/last man standing the winner's name is displayed for 24 hours to give the rest of us a chance to see who won. Anybody else like this idea?

blid

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2013, 21:58:40

If there's a set end date not a lot of people are going to kill anyone. They'll instead be focused in surviving until the end date.

Also in a Primary-style server (slow turn generation, low turns held), nobody is going to get killed without large scale team play.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cannon Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 2:19:13

I kinda like the last man standing idea

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 16:37:39

seems like itd make primary alot more interesting, but it would be better to create a sub server for that, that way primary can still continue. like give people the choice of continuing into the last man standing point, or restarting.

grantman77 Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 21:42:31

So how about faster turn generation AND the end date is 4 months after start? Still with NO new countries allowed after one week? With no new countries it will get smaller and smaller as players get killed off. I think EVERYTHING else should stay the same

grantman77 Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 23:46:27

So how do we get the game administrators to DO this?

Xinhuan Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 23:49:33

We don't. There are a million other bugs and changes we want the developers to fix, but none of those have occurred yet. There's even promised changes on Express from 14 months ago that has yet to go in.

grantman77 Game profile

May 4th 2013, 13:24:09

How do we contact admins?

ingle Game profile

May 4th 2013, 14:40:02

I don't think this idea is viable or has any merit. There will never be a last country standing since turn used for growth outweighs a turn for killing.

You can rebuild back everything lost in a GS/AB quicker than someone can destory them (presuming you aren't sitting at 0 troops/tanks).

For solo kills to even be possible, you'd need to store up a few hundred turns to run all at once.

How about you learn how to play few more games before trying to change the whole game?

Serpentor Game profile

May 6th 2013, 6:16:12

Plus everyone would want everyone else to do the killing while they sit back and grow. Would never work.
The EEVIL Empire