Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:26:31

mediocre to crap players like him get into leadership positions in larger alliances (after running their own into the ground) and then start mouthing off on AT cos they think they're the fluff.

the dude can't even spell his own name. thank god for auto-login.

i don't want to live on a "planet" where people like iscode live.

iscode war rally here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqmBpXxWZYs

(rant over -see you in a month)
re(ally)tired

ninong Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:29:57

agreed!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

lazysnail Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:31:52

They want total server control, so I guess we all should just pack the bags and move to another online game :)

locket Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:34:41

Some alliances take too much from real political parties with the say one thing and do the opposite attitude... bullies etc. Perhaps someday Laf and Sof will have a friendly or Laf will fight MD and Sof can fight Sol and someone. Interesting fights arent fun likely though.

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:40:51

such a bitter person anon, you should see someone bout that.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Suni Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:55:56

he can spell his own name!!!! ;)

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:58:21

Why would I be bitter toward you? You've never affected my game-play or better yet you've never been in a position to do so.

You just remind me of the kid in the playground. You know kinda like the sidekick of the big bad bully? Though, all-in-all quite irrelevant.
re(ally)tired

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 25th 2013, 0:17:46

heh scode + sof is a combination made in ego heaven!!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 1:14:30

But anon, you're mediocre to crap, you run your mouth on AT, I can only assume congratulations are in order for your new found leadership position in... md?

bertz Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 1:55:55

Anon, just stop studying and come back playing here. :(

Kalick Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 2:00:30

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
But anon, you're mediocre to crap, you run your mouth on AT, I can only assume congratulations are in order for your new found leadership position in... md?

I'm not even sure what this is trying to imply, but no.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 15:33:12

yawn, i preferred it when pang was owning you on AT for running LaF into the ground. are you iscode's brother?
re(ally)tired

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 11:22:05

Originally posted by anoniem:

yawn, i preferred it when pang was owning you on AT for running LaF into the ground. are you iscode's brother?

Aw that's so cute, you're still bitter about me killing evo? I retired having just won the tripple crown, but clearly you know better than I do, I must have "ran laf into the ground".

Kalick Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 11:31:46

Originally posted by anoniem:

Aw that's so cute, you're still bitter about me killing evo? I retired having just won the tripple crown, but clearly you know better than I do, I must have "ran laf into the ground".

You should write a memoir.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 28th 2013, 22:43:51

^ lol
re(ally)tired

Vamps Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 1:02:42

Haha ss wins

Boltar Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 11:35:29

leave my fluff alone (iScode)