Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 0:45:16

While I am as pissed off at NBK as anyone could EVER be, you need to quit feeding me this "spy data" on them.

I'm dumping it. Partly because despite the fact that they brought war to my house for no good reason, you PM me asking to help ESD and then decide to declare the tag as land farms?

Are you fluffing STUPID? The only thing I see here is your lame ass attempt at personal gain. GO fluff yourself. At least NBK is honest when they throw the fluff in you.

Twain Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 1:13:33

well, to be honest, NBK was, at least for awhile, using landgrabs on you guys to steal stock and rebuild their own military.

It'd have been better for us in PAN if you guys just went into vacation mode or self-deleted.

synoder Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 1:15:01

they didn't really have any stock, we were using them to get free buildings after we were ABed/BRed :)

dittie

Mar 6th 2013, 2:05:39

Originally posted by synoder:
they didn't really have any stock, we were using them to get free buildings after we were ABed/BRed :)

I may be stupid, but I'm smart enough to seize an opportunity. I wasn't going to sit around and let them take all that free land.
There was ~2bil cash on all those 23k+ countries, Synoder :P

If you guys weren't interested in fighting back, you should have at least self deleted or went into vacation. Just leaving your countries for the taking is a good way to invite bullies back.
Now the entire server knows all they have to do is dow on ESD to get a free million acres.....

SwedishViper Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 6:29:52

Most unlikely, As Esd probably wont be around next set

But when we are back i will personally use your countries as landfarms
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

dittie

Mar 6th 2013, 6:33:55

Then I will crush you like a fly.

Clearly, I can wall better, war better and kill better than you.
You're welcome to do what you like. I've done more with my 16 countries than all of ESD has done. That includes probably the boost ESD has given NBK with the land, cash, etc.

Mar 6th 2013, 6:46:23

:) whaever you say.

Wall= being online 24/7. Clearly you are online more than any of us

16 kills in 6000 attacks and 405ish HPK isnt better than the esd stats of 13 kills in 3000 attacks (from a clan that does not fight back as you say)
OVERLORD 4 Life

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2013, 8:24:12

* whooze brings out the popcorn

I love to watch ladies fight...

Mar 6th 2013, 8:41:55

Me too, but until you came along Dittie was all alone in the ring ;)
OVERLORD 4 Life

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2013, 8:58:37

yeah... cause real man say whaever a LOT :)

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 8:59:28

6k hits for 16 kills ROFL thats fluffing lame...

please feel free to pull the "i war better than you" line on me....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Mar 6th 2013, 9:11:45

@whooze - Typo from writing on the Ipad. Could have gone with im Swedish, and english aint my native language :)
OVERLORD 4 Life

mrford Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 12:41:44

dittie hits like an epileptic manatee
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

dittie

Mar 6th 2013, 17:21:23

A lot of the hits were ABs. A lot of the kills runs were joint with PAN, so sometimes I finished their kills and vice versa.

You guys can count HPK all day. i'll count wins and losses.

dittie

Mar 6th 2013, 17:22:31

But enough with the tape measuring contest. If you are actively killing NBK, give me your series and Ill stop farming you, if i havent alrdy.

Twain Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 19:33:41

dittie/SV: It might be more beneficial if we keep our eye on the ball. You're both on the same side for now and you're both actually helping to defeat NBK.

SV is a very good player and certainly knows his way around the game, and dittie, while seemingly being kind of new, has been very helpful in our war chats and I'm guessing he's learned a lot from being in those chats, and his numbers are likely skewed because NBK is targeting PAN mostly and he's been able to be a breaker for us, so he hasn't piled up the kills that would be expected.

xXxWaNgErxXx Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 20:06:17

Nicely said Twain.

synoder Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 2:03:53

he also only ABed for a few days at the start.

Stryke Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 8:40:04

Dittie, you should go back to being Bloodstone.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2013, 10:28:18

Hey SV, who ain't swedish, hu?

Men du lirar ju för fel gäng. Du borde komma till NBK :)

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 10:38:39

he wasnt much chop as BSS let alone dittie... he still has visions of grandur..
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 12:14:20

no real killer needs AB's douche... just a wastse of turns and resources...
<Crippler> 115m NW

dittie

Mar 7th 2013, 15:52:44

I actually did AB for more reasons. Having a discussion about it in 1a. It's viable, I believe. It's useful in halting production and evening out a fight, and I wanted to test it since this war seemed to be extremely one sided in the beginning. Synoder's and some other countries were smart enough to farm ESD for income/buildings, but his countries that were ABd had about 1-2 days left at breaking capacity. Getting a good hpk, and out killing is great, but I think what you really want is NW drop, hpm, and restart rate.

Mar 7th 2013, 17:33:24

@whooze - Gillar att glida igenom varje set, så ESD passar ju bra för en netter som mig (visserligen skoj att döda lite när de man slår på inte är online dock) :)
OVERLORD 4 Life

synoder Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 0:25:53

Originally posted by dittie:
I actually did AB for more reasons. Having a discussion about it in 1a. It's viable, I believe. It's useful in halting production and evening out a fight, and I wanted to test it since this war seemed to be extremely one sided in the beginning. Synoder's and some other countries were smart enough to farm ESD for income/buildings, but his countries that were ABd had about 1-2 days left at breaking capacity. Getting a good hpk, and out killing is great, but I think what you really want is NW drop, hpm, and restart rate.

ABs are crazy if the target has few tanks too. The string in ESD had no tanks and it only took about 25 hits to wipe out 95% of his 30k buildings.

Mar 8th 2013, 5:05:07

And still ABs doesnt kill. If you had spent those turns killing instead you would have saved a few countries which now are dead.
OVERLORD 4 Life

dittie

Mar 8th 2013, 6:03:15

that's your opinion, brotha. I can do whatever attacks I want.

Mar 8th 2013, 6:17:26

I was answering the Synoder post above, as he was refering to my countries that got ABed (it wasnt 25, more like 40-50 recorded strikes when i logged in)

Edited By: SwedishViper on Mar 8th 2013, 6:24:17
See Original Post
OVERLORD 4 Life

synoder Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 12:39:46

i just checked on eestats. All were under 30 ABs, maybe someone missiled you some too, not sure.

Your countries were huge 30k fully built, we could spend 300ish hits and make them all parking lots or kill one and let you outgrow us quickly. Killing is better 95% of the time but in the case I have to disagree with you.

dittie

Mar 8th 2013, 15:19:48

I've got to agree with Syn, SV. Your countries were sexy. Had you had tanks for protection they could have killed one or two of yours, but then yours could have breaking power for however long they're alive. Now that they are parking lots, you're able to kill off a few NBK. I haven't checked the stats, but my countries have been used to break on top NBKers for the majority of this war. I'm still making 600m plus per day.... I've probably busted down two or three dozen 7+m NBKers.