Verified:

Tuckleberryfin Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 10:47:42

Hello Earth Nerds...

I'm an independent "Clan" (PWN) looking at joining/merging with a larger one. I'm running all 16 with an average of 11.2 Mill net worth. Over and out

Stryke Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 10:54:53

Nice. Right now it seems all of the larger alliances are at war, I would suggest KSM.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 10:56:15

If interested you can always join TA. We are always looking for new members.

synoder Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 11:47:58

you could always join one of the large clans and just not tag over till the wars are over. For netting, PAN,TKO,KSM are all good choices. For Warring, NBK, CC, Imp all war a lot.

Rockman Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 12:53:58

You're lucky I don't do cross server retals. You belong with an alliance like IMP. They'd love people like you who start wars with random countries without provocation. They might even teach you how to not lose a war to a country that's been inactive for three weeks.

Mar 4th 2013, 13:10:46

Please share how I started a war with a random person... It sounds like someone lied to you.

Mar 4th 2013, 13:26:57

Originally posted by Rockman:
You're lucky I don't do cross server retals. You belong with an alliance like IMP. They'd love people like you who start wars with random countries without provocation. They might even teach you how to not lose a war to a country that's been inactive for three weeks.

Look up my string. Does it look like I war with random people?

patriotffa

Mar 4th 2013, 14:58:59

Originally posted by Rockman:

got a problem rockman?

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 15:02:02

I'd suggest you join XI.

ColoOutlaw

Mar 5th 2013, 2:07:36

KSM is definitely more of a netting tag. So if that aligns with your own personal FFA goals then send me a pm and i will give you more info. Wherever you end up we wish you luck!