Verified:

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 18:11:50

Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by Son Goku:
Originally posted by NukEvil:
So you're saying that even though Hanlong got to access those databases for LaF's gain for multiple resets, that the retribution for doing so and getting caught should all take place over one single reset? Is that how you were able to keep SoF in line?

That was the consensus myself and other leaders from neutral alliances came up with, yes.

You're welcome to disagree, but the majority of the server (those with influence anyways) agreed.

So you basically went to your allies and people scared of LaF/SoF bullying but not yet at war to confirm that no one was going to keep gang-banging you beyond the one round before you accepted that as a desirable outcome?

Cool beans. :p

We were apologetic and made no attempt to justify it when it happened, we took our licks. But no we won't allow it to be an excuse to take licks in perpetuity. I don't give a fluff what other people think we deserve, they didn't try to do anything more to us over it and if they feel LaF got off too easy, that is the folly of the rest of the server not LaF.

LaF as an alliance, and people as individuals will not apologize repeatedly over the same issue. We've already apologized more than once and if you feel that we need to apologize more, too fluffing bad.

For example Hanlong has apologized more than once, but occasionally has to apologize again when an admin decides they aren't quite done being butt hurt about it yet.

It is ridiculous.

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2013, 18:14:05

Pang, I never tried to leverage our friendship, I was letting you know that your involvement in these discussions and bickering back and forth is not good for the game as a whole to grow. But it seems like you have no intention of such, and that, is the real disappointment for me, as a returning player.

My only intention was to let you know that, and in PRIVATE messages, which you have now out'ed me for.

I don't make decisions upon FB site access, that's not up to me to decide, another matter of fact was that you were leading another alliance, it's very common for alliances to lock access to ex-members who are leading another alliance.

I don't even want to further discuss that whole scandal, because it doesn't matter anymore, the involved parties are no longer playing, and the community should let the topics slide deep into the background of AT, so new comers don't have to read a hundred threads of people fluffing back and forth.

DOES THIS HELP THE GAME OR NOT?!

Dave, you stated yourself that HLW wasn't banned from the game from the initial wave of posts, is that changed? Let's assume it is.

Let's just say HLW is banned from the game. But you are trying to ban him from running war chats, building tools for LaF, and even banning him being friends with someone who plays the game? What are we playing, Earth Empires or Nazi Germany?

Pang, you went from spewing your spin on this publicly in LaF forums, to taking it publicly on AT. You can have your hate, you can hate how things internally is in LaF. You can either go lead another alliance and war us in game, organize another gang bang, or heck, ban all LaF players because you sure have the Admin access to.

But why post this crap on AT again, DOES IT HELP THE GAME?

Now your spinning that LaF threatened other alliances so they stop hitting us?

This is a war game, if HLW was so mighty god like and owned everything with cheating, then how come LaF has stood our grounds? If HLW's accused cheating prevented other alliances from beating LaF, how come none of the other alliances are beating down on LaF now?

================

TL:DR

Hate LaF? War us over it.
Can't beat LaF? Spam on AT!

Dave : As you demand that someone who has created a dark cloud over LaF (HLW) to be banned from our site, exiled from REAL life connections.

How do you feel LaF should handle another member who left to lead other alliances AGAINST LaF, who now wants to play in LaF quietly with old friends. But wouldn't stop posting internally and publicly against LaF?

fluff this, I'm out. I came back for a few weeks, but this fluff sure isn't worth my time when the Game Development team seems to be more focused on bickering on AT, or using their access for their alliance.

Edited By: Forgotten on Feb 25th 2013, 18:16:49
See Original Post
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Kalick Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 18:22:18

Originally posted by Forgotten:
I'm not publicly defending HLW, but until you show me proof that he made any changes to the game, all we have is him caught red handed in espionage. Abusing access he was given by TC and spy on another alliance, which ANY alliance leader worth their salt would be doing the same. It's just happened that EVO was hosted on the same server as the game.

Oy vey.

Kalick Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 18:23:26

Duplicate post. I mixed up edit and quote buttons.

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2013, 18:29:20

Kalick, I meant to remove it because it's not related to the argument,

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Ruthie

Feb 25th 2013, 18:33:58

*smh*

So after reading this entire thread, my take on this is that there are actually NO consequences for cheating or worse in this game.

Sad and really, whats the point. People who do this type of thing poisons the game for the rest of the people who play, and have consistently played clean.

You say its only an online game, but then why bother cheating, accessing databases, ect. Afterall, its only an online game that the rest of try to play with some integrity.

Oh, and last I checked, running war chats in EE is playing EE.

I dont blame Pang for trying to protect his investment here.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 18:40:23

...What are we playing, Earth Empires or Nazi Germany?...

Well spoken! Listen to the tool...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 18:45:14

This is so fluffing funny to read. Seriously. Wow.

This happened what? 2 years ago? I bet at least 1/3rd of the LaF tag are new members since then and the fact everyone seems so cut up about it just goes to show how good an alliance LaF is and will continue to be in the future. If LaF died a death or turned into a 20 member alliance because of it, I bet nothing would even be said on the issue. But the leadership stayed strong and LaF continues to be the best.

As for cheating, he cheated, he got banned from the game and doesn't play anymore. Isn't that the punishment in line with the rules? The same as anyone else who has cheated to such a degree, they get banned as well. He goes to or did go to highschool with a lot of LaF players, you can't seriously expect people to stop talking over an online game?

You're moral compasses are way off the mark if that is the case and I seriously suggest you seek help.

P.S. Threads like this give our leaders greater focus and goals for our alliance. Keep making them, and they will try even harder to keep us #1.

Just my $0.2.

Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 18:54:48

it wasn't 2 years ago, I dont' even think it has been a year.

"You say its only an online game, but then why bother cheating, accessing databases, ect. Afterall, its only an online game that the rest of try to play with some integrity."

err... the 2 people who cheated don't play any more?

I don't remember hanlong ever running any warchats since he was gone. If you can prove me wrong feel free.

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 19:02:07

Wow Kris, 20 cents :D

Ruthie

Feb 25th 2013, 19:02:20

Posted by forgotten:

"Let's just say HLW is banned from the game. But you are trying to ban him from running war chats, building tools for LaF, and even banning him being friends with someone who plays the game?"

Might want to clue him in.

As for my comments you quoted, I did not say this was "hanlong specific" but its a comment that goes for the entire community.

However, they DID cheat so again, why bother?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2013, 19:05:54

Ruthie, I was replying to a post previous claiming that HLW was running chats and things, I've been gone 9 months, I have no clue.

Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by Son Goku:
At the reigns? Give me a break. I can spew random garbage too, doesn't make it any more true.

you could... but this one is actually true. heads channel, heads forum, warchat running, tool building, friends IRL running the alliance, etc, etc

for someone who told me he was quitting the game for good when this happened, it sure doesn't sound like that had any grain of truth to it :p
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 19:06:16

While Hanlong's actions were bad, I don't think he should be permabanned for his actions. I don't think it's fair to punish someone for life for a lapse in judgment, not to mention that Hanlong also had some positive contributions to the game like building tools and providing input to some of the very technologies that exist in the game today.

And Pang, LaF did reinstate your council access and don't you now have access to the LaF facebook group? What wrong there was done to you has been reversed and fixed. What more do you want from it?

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2013, 19:07:27

Originally posted by CandyMan:
While Hanlong's actions were bad, I don't think he should be permabanned for his actions. I don't think it's fair to punish someone for life for a lapse in judgment, not to mention that Hanlong also had some positive contributions to the game like building tools and providing input to some of the very technologies that exist in the game today.

And Pang, LaF did reinstate your council access and don't you now have access to the LaF facebook group? What wrong there was done to you has been reversed and fixed. What more do you want from it?

HE WANTS ALL YOUR CANDY
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2013, 19:09:11

i dont remember him leading warchats either

i presume pang made a mistake or was exaggerating irc stuff

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 19:09:43

Originally posted by CandyMan:
While Hanlong's actions were bad, I don't think he should be permabanned for his actions. I don't think it's fair to punish someone for life for a big lapse in judgment, not to mention that Hanlong also had some positive contributions to LaF like building tools and providing input to some of the very technologies that exist in the game today.

Fixed it for you.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 19:18:15

NukEvil did you just put big in there? Your mom thought it was big too.

Bazinga!

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 19:36:30

CNN has been reporting its gargantuan size for ages. What's your point?

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 19:47:18

Forgotten has been active again for less than 2 weeks after being gone since well before the Hanlong scandal happened.

He isn't in a position to comment on what has been happening in LaF warchats lately.

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 20:54:58

This fluff is ridiculous either way. All of you are so biased it is stupid to watch.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:08:49

Originally posted by tellarion:
KJ didn't do anything nearly as bad as Hanlong, and we still permabanned him from Evo. He doesn't even have access to inactives boards or anything. And this is someone who had been with Evo for years and was one of the driving forces that led to Evo getting multiple triple crowns...

At least be honest and say I was permabanned as SoF and LaF threatened to FS Evo every set if I were still there. Not for anything I did.

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:11:13

wait, hanlong still runs warchats for LaF? That's absurd for so many reasons lol.

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:12:56

what did you do KJ? I missed it

anoniem Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:15:21

H4, why don't you just stick to your deaf, dumb and blind routine? That's a lot more plausible.
re(ally)tired

PG Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:17:01

wow what a useless thread.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:18:46

I got Evo involved in trying to kill LaF. SoF were just mad as they are fluff and Evo owned them (twice, hard).

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 21:20:09

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
wait, hanlong still runs warchats for LaF? That's absurd for so many reasons lol.

no, he doesn't. Just more propaganda.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:20:34

You missed the story where Hanlong created an amazing device to search the entire internet for logs about LaF. Later to be revealed that he just hacked/accessed MD's Boxcar site with boxcar admin status that he had somehow got ahold of.

Said logs contained me, Arsenal and Makinso having tea and crumpets.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 25th 2013, 21:21:06

Originally posted by PG:
wow what a useless thread.

totally

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Spoonman Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:25:27

Hanlong's so called Gf has a penis...

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2013, 21:29:35

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
You missed the story where Hanlong created an amazing device to search the entire internet for logs about LaF. Later to be revealed that he just hacked/accessed MD's Boxcar site with boxcar admin status that he had somehow got ahold of.

Any alliance leader worth anything would have done the same had they gotten access to any third party alliance hosting site admin access. It's not breaking any rules of the game. And, it's been done since the very beginning of alliance hosting sites, and still goes on to this day regardless.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:30:00

When SOL first noticed odd goings on, who was it that kept on pushing pang and qzjul to look into it. Which led to Hanlong and TC being outted as horrible hacking cheaters?

Me.

jajaja

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2013, 21:42:47

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by tellarion:
KJ didn't do anything nearly as bad as Hanlong, and we still permabanned him from Evo. He doesn't even have access to inactives boards or anything. And this is someone who had been with Evo for years and was one of the driving forces that led to Evo getting multiple triple crowns...

MULTIPLE triple crowns? In EE? In the sole interest of popping bubbles, I certainly do not regret reminding you that EVO only got ONE triple crown. The first triple crown EE has ever seen, but one nonetheless. I believe EVO got several double crowns around that time. I think someone needs to read the history board. You HAVE at least kept that up to date since I left, right?
Wouldn't Evo have won multiple ones had LaF not dropped or added members one set? A bit hazy here..
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2013, 21:47:45

Any alliance leader worth anything would have done the same had they gotten access to any third party alliance hosting site admin access. It's not breaking any rules of the game. And, it's been done since the very beginning of alliance hosting sites, and still goes on to this day regardless.

oh please just quit the game again
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:47:56

Every alliance would have achieved more if LaF played cleanly.

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:55:16

KJ you missed the parts where Laf stomped the hell out of you and your whiny ass and your planning all failed. You also missed the part where you went on to act like a child and cheat which was a reason why you are not there anymore. Congrats on ruining fluff for yourself through your childishness. You could really use some growing up.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 22:23:18

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Wouldn't Evo have won multiple ones had LaF not dropped or added members one set? A bit hazy here..

True, but the official game records don't show what truly happened in those rssets. The only records of what happened are kept hidden away in alliance sites. Therefore, it ultimately does not matter.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 23:38:56

any alliance leader worth ANYTHING?? Wow, you're pure trash.
re(ally)tired

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2013, 0:22:35

Originally posted by anoniem:

any alliance leader worth ANYTHING?? Wow, you're pure trash.

QFT.

Even Qz has a breach of ethics when it comes to his admin access to everything. He even hosts boxcar.

I'd argue that Pang is trustworthy and worth something, but then again he isn't a leader.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 0:27:18

*yawn*
re(ally)tired

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 0:52:39

I love how evo are all over hanlong but as soon as you mention all the admin abuse slagpit did, oh that was different right? give me a break. You're hypocrites, at least laf actually did something about people that cheated, what the fluff did you do?

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 0:53:45

Originally posted by locket:
KJ you missed the parts where Laf stomped the hell out of you and your whiny ass and your planning all failed. You also missed the part where you went on to act like a child and cheat which was a reason why you are not there anymore. Congrats on ruining fluff for yourself through your childishness. You could really use some growing up.

I missed the part where I was a cheat to be honest. I mean just because you keep on saying it, it doesnt mean its true... I was never deleted or banned despite all the claims by LaF that I was cheating.

Forgotten

Feb 26th 2013, 2:58:44

You had a wife, that also played the game apparently, and never posts.

That, in itself, is cheating already, just because your Admin buddies didn't look into it, doesn't mean it's not cheating.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Pain Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 3:03:55

You had a wife, that also played the game apparently, and never posts.

That, in itself, is cheating already, just because your Admin buddies didn't look into it, doesn't mean it's not cheating.

never posts, and suicided in tandem with KJ every set. cause we all know someone who isnt active enough to even post or come into IRC on occasion cares enough to play untagged set after set to suicide.
Your mother is a nice woman

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2013, 3:22:52

KJ-- I think you and your wife are the same person.

bertz Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 3:42:01

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
I love how evo are all over hanlong but as soon as you mention all the admin abuse slagpit did, oh that was different right? give me a break. You're hypocrites, at least laf actually did something about people that cheated, what the fluff did you do?

Erm. KJ is not in Evo anymore.
And Anon ain't playing in Evo this set neither :)

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 5:46:01

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

wait, what did Slag do?

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 5:47:35

So what more do you want, you want us to completely remove access for a guy who has serviced the alliance for 10+ years?

hanlong serviced all of you!??? What a fluff

iScode Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:16:49

Forgotten are you serious?????

I have been an alliance leader for over 10 years, and no i would never cheat, ever just to help out my alliance, i never cheated in Earth2025 unlike most if not 99% of alliance leaders.

And yes, i cant remember what laf leader said it, but yes Hanlong should be permabanned for his actions, he knew what he was doing was wrong before he did it and i bet he thought he would never get caught. His actions were disgusting and i guarantee that his so called apologies meant nothing to him and if he looked back on what he did he would laugh to himself thinking how awesome he was.

Now as i said at the time, i dont think laf the alliance should be punished for his actions, but yes hanlong should never be allowed to play this game again, the same for anyone who cheats, knowing they are cheating and really dont care that they are cheating (eg dont think they will get caught...)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:47:32

Scode, you have a fluffed up moral compass anyway when it comes to things in this game. Might not be cheating, but in my opinion it may as well be.

Anyway, I will repeat again for all the idiots not getting it. HLW doesn't play anymore. I don't know if he is banned (thats up to pang and qz) but either way he doesn't play, weather through choice or being banned. So there really is no discussion to be had and I don't know why people keep bringing it up like he is making top 10 countries every set.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia