Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 20:18:08

I've already created a country, but I'm not sure what to do this time. In my time here, my illustrious exploits include:

1) Gaining access to the top 20 by all-x DR alone

2) Demolishing the concept of GDI countries using DR from "friends" to protect themselves as they make fat grabs on other countries

3) Destroying the tech market

4) Dispensing justice on multi-tappers, whether they hit me or not

Right now, I'm all out of ideas. If anyone here can point me in a new direction, I will take it into consideration. This new direction cannot include the following:

A. Any direction which requires coordination with other players
B. Any direction which requires cheating
C. Any direction which requires time and dedication on my part

Thanks!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2013, 20:21:27

Destroy the tech market please. Because I don't see how that would work.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

CX LaE Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 20:23:31

If by 'destroy', he means 'crash tech prices early to benefit all of the cashers, farmers, and indies', then by all means. :D
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2013, 20:23:55

But how is one player gonna do that?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

CX LaE Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 20:30:23

Hack the Explore, BPT, and revenue scripts to somehow get him 50k fully built acres as a tech by turn 200?
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 20:47:58

Originally posted by blid:
But how is one player gonna do that?

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Your tears quench my thirst.

I am #152. I figured I'd join the fun in watching your country slowly die. I created that country yesterday (which gave me full turns) and, today, sent a few espionage ops your way, then saw your market op and FSed the tech market by putting 10 tech points for each tech on the market for 50 turns at low prices. Have fun clicking through those, you shrubs. Hope you like the lower tech prices lol.

lol, somebody sold 10 mil strat tech for $2040, and 10 more for each of $2041, $2042, 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050. thats for the 100 mil strat points.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2013, 20:50:14

Oh, that will just annoy people and not lower tech prices at all... i bought all that mil strat and then bought the normal mil strat and it didn't matter

CX LaE Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 20:51:43

Oooooo 500 points of tech... big freakin' deal LOL!

blid's right.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2013, 20:53:37

even if he did it 360 times, it still wouldn't be more than a nuisance i don't think... you just buy it up little by little and get 5 minutes of your life wasted
plus look at his qualifier C. he doesnt want to spend time on it

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2013, 20:54:45

so what does 2) mean?

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 20:55:06

Yes, but notice the tech prices were way lower a couple hours later? The point is to be annoying, so my stuff stays up longer as everyone tries to click through all the crap at the same time. ONE person will be successful as everyone else will just get the "you purchased nothing" page. And people will see the low prices and start undercutting. Only works if there are no standing orders, tho. That reset was an interesting reset.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 21:09:23

so what does 2) mean?

http://forums.earthempires.com/Forum.php?threadid=16750

The next reset, the admins implemented additional rules to stop that sort of thing (GDI countries using DR from "friends" to make fat grabs while receiving small retals).

Kingme Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 21:18:24

I started that thread! I win.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 21:21:15

You win the right to start a new thread.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2013, 21:25:49

so what does 2) mean?

http://forums.earthempires.com/Forum.php?threadid=16750

The next reset, the admins implemented additional rules to stop that sort of thing (GDI countries using DR from "friends" to make fat grabs while receiving small retals).
So option 2 means you get put in DR and then top feed? I think that can already be deleted for.
http://forums.earthempires.com/...z=bad-dr-abuse-on-express
Originally posted by Warster:
he would have been deleted if i was at a computer for the last 2 days

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 21:28:42

No, the idea back then was for ME to put as many countries in DR as possible, so the people that WERE exploiting DR they got from "friends" would have far less targets to choose from.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2013, 22:10:34

Well whoever exploits DR is already supposed to be deleted...

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2013, 23:07:57

Right; that particular rule was implemented the reset after I ran The Golden n00b (#22).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2013, 7:39:55

Uhm, go untagged, AB people to 0 CSs and send them a courtesy message to join GDI next time :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

boneSAW1

Feb 21st 2013, 13:11:41

bonus (0)(0)

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 13:14:16

Well...I've decided the direction I am going to go. By the end of this set, look for me in the top...100, maybe.

Kingme Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 14:47:04

Isn't that where you normally finish?

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 16:08:21

No, I normally finish in the top 30 or so.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2013, 16:10:09

I've already created a country, but I'm not sure what to do this time. In my time here, my illustrious exploits include:

1) Gaining access to the top 20 by all-x DR alone

2) Demolishing the concept of GDI countries using DR from "friends" to protect themselves as they make fat grabs on other countries

3) Destroying the tech market

4) Dispensing justice on multi-tappers, whether they hit me or not

Right now, I'm all out of ideas. If anyone here can point me in a new direction, I will take it into consideration. This new direction cannot include the following:

A. Any direction which requires coordination with other players
B. Any direction which requires cheating
C. Any direction which requires time and dedication on my part

Thanks!

You're an idiot.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2013, 16:12:23

No, I normally finish in the top 30 or so.
I find I can usually (but not always) finish at least top 50 if I forego sleep and play all weekend.

Edited By: blid on Feb 21st 2013, 16:15:11
See Original Post

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 16:52:27

Originally posted by raz:
You're an idiot.

Then bow before me, my loyal subject. For I am your king.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 16:53:55

I find I will always finish top 10 even if I half ass the set.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2013, 17:01:25

It's actually easier to finish top 10 if you half-ass it.