Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 15:02:10

113m tax payers. 315m people. i would subtract minors, but the parents ain't actually footing the bill for raising them, now are they?

http://www.usdebtclock.org though, i can't look at the numbers any more because i removed flash.

oops, guess we added 4m people since last i looked. decided to install flash on my Mini since i probably won't be using it for much of anything. ain't nothing on it to be stolen.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Feb 9th 2013, 16:28:54
See Original Post
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 9th 2013, 19:27:13

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
113m tax payers. 315m people. i would subtract minors, but the parents ain't actually footing the bill for raising them, now are they?

http://www.usdebtclock.org though, i can't look at the numbers any more because i removed flash.

oops, guess we added 4m people since last i looked. decided to install flash on my Mini since i probably won't be using it for much of anything. ain't nothing on it to be stolen.

So according to you the only people who pay tax are the people who net pay into income tax?

Property tax, sales taxes, excise taxes etc. don't count as paying tax?

Feb 9th 2013, 20:23:22

I'm guessing that those taxes count, i just can't figure out how people can make enough to be able to pay them without making enough for their income to be taxed. if i make enough to pay my rent, I'm pretty much busting the US's definition of poor.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Feb 9th 2013, 20:31:39
See Original Post

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 10th 2013, 0:23:36

so since you can't figure out how to break down actual taxation information, you'll just throw blanket generalizations out as "facts"?

sounds about right :p

ps. i don't think dibs actually knows how the US tax system works and just buys in to whatever is presented to him as "facts" but "reliable sources" on the right :p

pps. 4 out of 5 dentists don't pay any income tax under the current system; the 5th one chews Trident.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Feb 10th 2013, 1:58:41

LOL. the tax system doesn't work.

Feb 10th 2013, 2:17:50

the Encyclopaedia said that in 1914 people were saying that income taxes were a tool for social reform by income redistribution. why are people complaining 100 years after the ratification of the Sixteenth Amendment about the unequal distribution of wealth?

Feb 10th 2013, 2:42:40

stating that the tax system works, is kinda like stating that people don't smoke pot in the US because it's illegal.

FireFox Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 17:36:27

loveless Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 18:23:41

/me reads this while smokin :D

erm... What was the thread about again?

trep Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 0:59:20

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
400 watt lights just to grow some pot? suppose I'll also need a generator to power them so the Feds can't just assume that I'm growing pot by looking at my electric bill. crazy drug addicts.

Lol the majority are 1000W lights. Though I do have customers that are organic farms growing cucumbers and such, but marijuana is just the bigger cash crop.

ColoOutlaw

Feb 13th 2013, 6:04:51

Ah dibs you got me in the mood for dranoregano.

Forgotten

Feb 16th 2013, 22:38:01

Properly introduced, same as alcohol and cigarettes, marijuana can be of use.

Have you heard of someone so baked he drove his car 200km/h and crashed? NO! Because when your baked, you drive SLOWER.

Have you heard of someone so drunk he drove his car 200km/h and crashed?

Fact : Medical use have shown that marijuana have helped resolve some minor mental illnesses. Medical use have shown that it can be an effective pain killer, with out man made chemicals.

It's just sad that when the world governing body finally catches up, the kids will be on another drug that the black market is profitting off.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 17th 2013, 6:05:08

I did hit another car with my bike once while I was high. It was parked though, but did kinda hurt :(
Not MD, fake Magellaan.