Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 2:27:11

Never thought I'd ever say anything like this, but...

Go LaF!!!

200% l:l is simply ridiculous. If anyone tried that on me, I'd wage war on them until they disbanded the tag.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

dlovan Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 2:40:06

*grabs popcorn*

madjsp Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 2:57:06

You killed kenny, you bastards.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Speaker Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 3:22:09

Everything you guys are talking about is trivial. Reality of it all is we're 20 members, LaF wants land and a reason to get more, after two sets of being pushed around Thomas vents our frustration and they get their excuse to farm and kill. Anyone who cares about the future of the game and/or is in a smaller alliance should be with us. Intentionally abusing smaller alliances until they disappear and playing politics is really classy. For the future whatever alliance becomes their next farm land try bending over to LaF and see if the outcome isn't the same. I hope you guys enjoy your inevitable empire of dirt.

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 3:26:16

Originally posted by Speaker:
Everything you guys are talking about is trivial. Reality of it all is we're 20 members, LaF wants land and a reason to get more, after two sets of being pushed around Thomas vents our frustration and they get their excuse to farm and kill. Anyone who cares about the future of the game and/or is in a smaller alliance should be with us. Intentionally abusing smaller alliances until they disappear and playing politics is really classy. For the future whatever alliance becomes their next farm land try bending over to LaF and see if the outcome isn't the same. I hope you guys enjoy your inevitable empire of dirt.

Earth 101:

If you want to push a policy prepare to fight over it. Especially after one of your leaders rages when the talks were still civil.

locket Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 3:31:31

Speaker, techers grabbed you because you couldnt retal. No one is entitled to their land. It was not malicious targeting. This set your leader decided to mouth off at a much bigger clan and did not try to find a solution both sides would accept. This is what happens.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 3:56:14

Originally posted by Speaker:
Anyone who cares about the future of the game and/or is in a smaller alliance should be with us.

Last reset ended with 855 countries alive (eestats).
The set before that ended with 860 countries alive.
And the set before that 817.

Think I've gone back 2 years. If anything, the number of countries playing Alliance server has been increasing steadily from 600 to 800s over 2 years.

But all the haters can continue to play the "LaF is making players quit the game" card despite overall numbers going up. Even Pang and qzjul have publicly posted multiple times over the year that numbers are going up, not down.

Of course, there are 2 strange resets with over 900 countries in the middle there a year ago. Not sure what's up with that.

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 4:15:07

737 - - laF cheating, SoF gangbanging everyone... ohhh no :(
902 - - w0000

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 31st 2012, 4:59:26

Isn't this the same thing that Sanct got FS'd for before...the 200 percent policy?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

keivisuaL Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 5:13:01

Down with Sanct!
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Wharfed

Dec 31st 2012, 6:13:10

The least you guys could have done was kill my country. I mean, I've never been able to log on and buy up during a missile KR. 2 minutes for missiles is really fluffty when you could have killed my country in 2 minutes with GS.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Wharfed

Dec 31st 2012, 6:16:17

Originally posted by galleri:
Isn't this the same thing that Sanct got FS'd for before...the 200 percent policy?

For an RoR? I have no idea! I know when we fought you guys it was probably over something similar though. But we FS'd you.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

grimjoww Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 9:03:56

goodluck to both sides ;)

Thomas Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 13:19:22

Originally posted by Cerberus:
200% l:l is simply ridiculous. If anyone tried that on me, I'd wage war on them until they disbanded the tag.

It's ridiculous to enforce 200% L:L on RoRs? It's essentially 2:1, which is standard, except we enforced 200% L:L in the event that the RoR was a blatant topfeed in which 2 retals would not be able to get the land back. This actually happened with ICN. They RoR'd and it would have been a topfeed, 2 retals got 100% L:L back, so they lost nothing. I didn't think the point of RoRs and Over-Retals etc. was to break even.

My bad.

Cee Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 13:27:10

Edited By: Cee on Dec 31st 2012, 13:29:24
See Original Post

Cee Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 13:28:28

Originally posted by Thomas:
Did I lie when I called you guys cheaters? No.

By the way, I didnt threaten any coalition war, just stated we have friends that don't like them. It's a reminder, but stretch it into a threat. Make this a legit war however you must. You just needed free land to finish top 10.

------------

200% L:L, again. It is plainly in our retal policy. If you do not like our retal policy, the easiest way to avoid this situation is to discontinue grabbing us. You guys grabbed us like hell last set and outran us with your TTRs, then signed a pact once we were in position to retal.

Now you're playing the games again. I get you're bigger than us. But that doesn't mean we are going to back down. We do have friends in this game still. And not many tags really "like" you guys a whole lot. Many will tolerate you, but that's usually as far as it goes.

So if you want to keep playing chicken, that's totally fine by me. We have absolutely nothing to lose. It's not like we're losing an opportunity at AVG NW. But this is your official notice that we are retalling 200% L:L on that last RoR. Technically, he RoR'd the retal for the RoR, so it should be compounded at 2x 200% L:L, or 400% L:L. But I'm feeling generous today.

Because a few had cheated does not mean the alliance as a whole did. Geesh. the cheating card is getting old. let it go already. last i checked this was a game. Dont you have more important things to worry about Thomas?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 14:20:28

[quote poster=Thomas; 22196; 409931It's ridiculous to enforce 200% L:L on RoRs? It's essentially 2:1, which is standard, except we enforced 200% L:L in the event that the RoR was a blatant topfeed in which 2 retals would not be able to get the land back. This actually happened with ICN. They RoR'd and it would have been a topfeed, 2 retals got 100% L:L back, so they lost nothing. I didn't think the point of RoRs and Over-Retals etc. was to break even.

My bad. [/quote]

Dude, there is no such thing as a "top feed". Secondly, trying to take as much land back as you lost is an artificial way to regain land you lost because you have weak countries that you are trying to protect with a tag instead of military.

The thinking here is fundamentally wrong as there are bigger and badder tags out there, so you enjoy those vast acres at the convenience of the larger alliances.

In my book, a retal is a retal, one hit for one hit. Even up.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Atryn Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 14:42:34

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Of course, there are 2 strange resets with over 900 countries in the middle there a year ago. Not sure what's up with that.

Was that when the Russians came in that were then run off the game?

Atryn Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 14:43:47

Originally posted by Rockman:
Apparently you forgot about the 1v4 LaF fought a few sets ago, where their allies offered to help, and LaF refused that help. But don't let truth get in the way of your hatred.

That was, btw, one of the more respectable things LaF has done in the past year. That was SG's call right? After hanlong was outed?

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 14:52:21

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by Rockman:
Apparently you forgot about the 1v4 LaF fought a few sets ago, where their allies offered to help, and LaF refused that help. But don't let truth get in the way of your hatred.

That was, btw, one of the more respectable things LaF has done in the past year. That was SG's call right? After hanlong was outed?

Yeah, it's still sad that LaF's allies offered to help LaF, even after LaF's DON was outed as a cheater by the admins. Allies offering to help cheaters. A certain ally in particular knew it was going on and did nothing to report it or stop it. Tell me, why should I play a server where such things are allowed to continue and prosper those that engage in such activities?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 17:38:55

You are still playing are you not?

Pride Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 17:55:24

You are still playing are you not?

I don't think he plays.

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 18:00:20

I haven't played a country on this server for about 10 months now. I just played my first country in Express, where I spent most of the reset teaching a douchebag that he shouldn't have been a douchebag.

The rest of the time, I just troll.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 19:12:49

Originally posted by Thomas:
Originally posted by Cerberus:

It's ridiculous to enforce 200% L:L on RoRs? It's essentially 2:1, which is standard, except we enforced 200% L:L in the event that the RoR was a blatant topfeed in which 2 retals would not be able to get the land back. This actually happened with ICN. They RoR'd and it would have been a topfeed, 2 retals got 100% L:L back, so they lost nothing. I didn't think the point of RoRs and Over-Retals etc. was to break even.

My bad.

That's funny because the first hit on you by #13 was not a topfeed by any definition and you got your land back in one hit. If you were only worried about your land and not worried about giving a fluff you to Laf you would have been satisfied.

anoniem Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 20:43:25

Originally posted by iScode:
was a retal msg sent? was the retal valid or an over retal

hell just give me the country numbers involved :P

what does a retal msg have to do with anything? unless the member is a fluffing retard.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 20:44:33

sanct should have just pre-empted this and killed all top LaF countries, if you can't retal then just fluff up the countries who attacked you :)

earth 101
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 20:46:06

P.S. LaF please instate locket as your official Head of AT. I think he really deserves a promotion.
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 20:46:10

They could retal Anoniem. The countries hitting them were not techers. Not the ones they seem to be complaining about.

anoniem Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 21:20:08

really? if so ignore more previous post.
re(ally)tired

madjsp Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 22:32:32

It started as an argument in policy. 24 vs 48 hours in the policy.

instead of a civil discussion, this is what happened.

To finish it off, one of LaF's countries has perished, therefore Sanct should be declared victors.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Unsympathetic Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 1:09:52

Life is nothing but your relationships with others, Thomas.

If you want to yell, you're probably going to get people angry at you who wouldn't otherwise think that way. You can "control" exactly one person: Yourself. There's exactly one person who agrees with everything you say: You.

There is no external arbiter of fact who you will magically be able to summon. Every alliance in this game negotiates based on a history of relationship, NOT a "shared definition" of anything.

I'm so tired of reading your justification of how you ran Sanct right into the ground, Thomas: It's not other people, it's your decision how to relate to other FA officers.. in this case, LaF.

Kumander Otbol

Jan 3rd 2013, 1:12:47

you are unsympathetic!
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 1:55:42

They were not run off the server. They merged into Rival.

locket Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 2:27:46

They were not run off the server. They merged into Rival.

If I remember right they were killed fairly quickly after a couple misunderstandings.

keivisuaL Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 3:40:29

200% L:L is a policy for fags.

Go play with barney.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2013, 4:05:10

Originally posted by keivisuaL:
200% L:L is a policy for fags.

Go play with barney.

Hey fluff you barney loves me, and I love him.