Verified:

pintfro Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 3:24:18

/Speech

Ok, so to start things off, for those who dont know me, I'm part of SoF. I like where I am, I like the guys around me. This is not aimed at everyone who doesnt like us. This is directed at the entire Alliance Server.

I know that all the back and forth BS is all "part of the game" *said extremely sarcastically* but do we really need to have it???

I'm sure I'm not the only one for whom all the name-calling, moaning and be-littling is getting tiresome to the point of literal rage..

Can't we all just get along??? Can we not just start fresh??? Would it really be that hard to forgive for any slights (whether they be imagined or not) and just begin anew??? I think this game is going down the tubes simply because of all the drama being caused (this is not for naming names, this is for everyone who likes to throw fluff in the pot). I've left this game for along periods of time over stupid drama, and I would do it again. I dont want to, but it gets too much sometimes. Stop going over stuff that happened in the past, get over it, and look at rebuilding this game to where we know it can be.

/endSpeech

Warner

Dec 29th 2012, 3:38:36

no
SoF

Warner

Dec 29th 2012, 3:38:48

:)
SoF

Sublime Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 3:45:44

I second the "no"!

SoFtDrewy

Dec 29th 2012, 3:46:53

I second the second "no"

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2012, 3:51:38

No we can't get along now go fluff yourself!

archaic Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 4:21:23

What fun would any of this non-be-littling be? None? Correct!

Pintfro are the speech fail
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

pintfro Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 4:42:51

archaic, shush yo face ;P

Zahc Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 4:45:29

if we all got along this game wouldnt be any fun at all. i dont play for the gameplay i play to read all you sorry people bickering at each other over such a silly outdated game.

get your e-penis up
llort orp s`fos

Kumander Otbol

Dec 29th 2012, 4:59:01

no
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Taveren Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 5:26:49

Well it looks like we can all agree on one thing!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Havoc Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 5:50:36

The drama and politics in this game make me really want to hang up the skates sometimes.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Zahc Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 6:05:18

i hung mine up a long time ago
llort orp s`fos

tisya Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 6:55:30

I play to flirt. You should do the same. :D
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

En4cer85

Dec 29th 2012, 7:02:05

I play for the naked pics of Tisya!

Tokyousr Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 7:02:24

this speech sounded like the "leave britney alone speech on youtube"

this is the perfect game to play at work with non-english coworkers who cant make the distinction if your doing work, or if ur effing around. im only here to have fun. politics in this game are fun reading, but i wouldnt want to be a part of any of it :p

locket Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 7:07:55

Too many people dont want to for it to work.

marx12 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 7:54:02

sex

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 8:05:09

sure we can get along. you just have to send me 3 attractive adult female virgins nightly.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

euglaf Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 9:32:06

PF - GET BACK TO WORK

Y-NoT Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 10:35:51

man... tisya, you could have been more straight forward with me with that!

Marshal Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 11:08:22

warrig opposites have been bsing eachothers so long that it has become de facto so won't happen.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Atryn Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 13:50:26

I look at it more like politics in D.C.... we can go on TV, radio or in the papers and badmouth our opposition, their strategies, their tactics, their extra-marital relations...

But then we'll still get together in a back room, smoke a cigar and chuckle at the whole thing.

And occasionally, we'll even flip parties just to confuse everyone...

Alin Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 13:55:00

The only reason i am still playing this game is to see Sof&Laf fluffed up - maybe RD too.

Suppose that`s a "no".

CandyMan Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 14:11:53

Let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2012, 14:25:32

CM you just want to hold another guys hand!

Nekked Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 14:26:02

Y-NoT also plays to flirt!
I play to Pie!
Throws pies randomly...SPLAT!

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 14:44:19

i play to see at the pen0r. Since there are only 10 girls in this game, i'm in heaven

archaic Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 17:40:44

MilOrgy have I ever mentioned how much I love your name?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Alin Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 19:04:47

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
i play to see at the pen0r. Since there are only 10 girls in this game, i'm in heaven

Really - 2/3 of them must be in Imag than.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:21:51

as much as we get bashed still its normal that if we meet outside game we go drink 1-2 beers and chat friendly (at least many of us).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 22:23:33

Originally posted by archaic:
MilOrgy have I ever mentioned how much I love your name?

First time i've heard it from you. I'm kinda famous in the world or somethin :P

DespicableMe Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 6:19:42

Originally posted by pintfro:
/Speech

Can't we all just get along??? Can we not just start fresh??? Would it really be that hard to forgive for any slights (whether they be imagined or not) and just begin anew??? I think this game is going down the tubes simply because of all the drama being caused (this is not for naming names, this is for everyone who likes to throw fluff in the pot). I've left this game for along periods of time over stupid drama, and I would do it again. I dont want to, but it gets too much sometimes. Stop going over stuff that happened in the past, get over it, and look at rebuilding this game to where we know it can be.

/endSpeech

its back and forth PF.. or forth and back... we retire and then get back.. some new "names" and oftentimes old.. but one thing is for certain and its been here since the beginning of this game.. BETRAYAL and then REVENGE. its that feeling that makes this game stay for 15years (is this correct) and counting. Do you think this game will end? NO.

Y-NoT Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 7:08:36

DD, did anyone mention that you have started to become more loving now? and I'm not being sarcastic.

wg Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 14:17:39

I thought the whole point of this board was name-calling, moaning and be-littling.

Sifos Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 14:43:37

We can get along just fine, when everyone who is wrong or evil changes their mind... Currently imag is the only alliance with the truth on their side. Imag is the only alliance with honor, and the only ones who stick with their word. Imag are the last defenders of everything which is good and pure in this wasteland of hate and deceit.

We can all get along, when you're all imag.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

uldust Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 5:27:04

I was an imag once--im better now.

ELDrifty Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 11:19:21

Originally posted by pintfro:
/Speech

Ok, so to start things off, for those who dont know me, I'm part of SoF. I like where I am, I like the guys around me. This is not aimed at everyone who doesnt like us. This is directed at the entire Alliance Server.

I know that all the back and forth BS is all "part of the game" *said extremely sarcastically* but do we really need to have it???

I'm sure I'm not the only one for whom all the name-calling, moaning and be-littling is getting tiresome to the point of literal rage..

/endSpeech

No, and I still need more FA pint ;)
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X