Verified:

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:16:23

I see you have determined that our policy is inferior to yours.

We continued retalling 200% for every RoR, while you bated us to FS you. It didnt work so now you decide to farm us so we FS you. Sounds like you guys are desperate to get us to hit you.

I really don't care. But next time you fluffers get caught cheating (and history proves there will be another time) I will jump in on the gangbang for multiple sets. None of this 1 reset bullfluff and let you guys go back to business as usual.

Cheers to the fair fight

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:23:50

There we go with the kills.

Hey -- can you guys please rename your "retal policy" to a "grabbing policy". Since you're telling us how we can retal, it's not a retal policy, since you aren't retalling, we are.

Thanks in advance

Cabrito Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:24:48

thanks for the free land?
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Vic Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:25:47

don't ever run your mouth to h4 again. do you understand?

locket Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:27:00

He must have been ready to war over the policy the way he was talking before so meh :P

RandyMD Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:33:38

I love it when a woman runs her mouth. So much fun for me!!!
Email:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2012, 21:34:57

Thomas your biggest problem has always been your mouth.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:39:12

Originally posted by Requiem:
Thomas your biggest problem has always been your mouth.

But what are my little problems?

Originally posted by Vic:

No. Can you explain it further? I asked him to be my valentine. Did I ask too soon?

Klown Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:43:07

LaF has been the bane of this games existence for as long as I can remember. LaF is the single biggest impediment to the growth and success of the game. Until all alliances on this server realize this and gangbang LaF out of existence reset after reset, the game will continue its downward spiral.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:44:37

Aww, Klown, it's always projection with you, isn't it?

Replace LaF with SOL in your statement and that is exactly what people think about SOL.

Deal with it.

Klown Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:45:31

Originally posted by Unsympathetic:

Replace LaF with SOL in your statement and that is exactly what people think about SOL.

Deal with it.

I don't think so.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:46:54

It's like RD. They get caught cheating but people forget, or don't care.

That won't change.

It's no big deal. I know of a couple who won't be playing now. And we will probably be folding.

Zahc Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:50:11

the amount of people that hate laf just proves they are the big dogs on the server
llort orp s`fos

Erian Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:50:16

Grabbing policy sounds like a good idea. I want one...

Dec 30th 2012, 21:50:52

As they say in Texas, all hat and no cattle.

You only had X people. You deliberately picked a fight with a tag with 2X. On what planet is that a good idea?

Zahc Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:51:08

dont fold...please restart so we can farm you all set
llort orp s`fos

KriSatZ Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:51:17

Hopefully some of the land and money we farm off you can help pay for the LaF new years eve party. The pot was running a little low, but the coffers should be plenty bulging now.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

MauricXe Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:51:35

Originally posted by Thomas:

That won't change.

It's no big deal. I know of a couple who won't be playing now. And we will probably be folding.

If anyone wants to leave Sanct:

http://sof.earth2025.net/

click apply

Armadillo Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:53:58

I don't see why your making yourself such a martyre here Thomas this is how diplomacy has worked in the game since the days of RoCK. Only a few things have ever caused wars in this game and ushally it's retal policies.

Alliance A:Were going to retal you using X
Alliance B:No we don't accept that as a retal policy, use Y or we will war
A:Uses X
B:FS A

locket Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:56:40

So you talk tough against the biggest alliance in the game and basically have a fight over policy and then get FSd because of that? What did you expect?

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:57:46

Thomas opening his mouth and causing trouble? Shocker.

Nice touch trying to make people feel sorry for you after you escalated the entire situation by insulting people and telling us to shove our retal policy. You're such a victim.

Pain Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:58:18

Originally posted by Thomas:

That won't change.

Sanct was doing fine for how long while youre gone, you get active again this set and all the sudden sanct is folding. i can see the problem

Your mother is a nice woman

Dec 30th 2012, 22:01:49

HAN RETAL 4:1

GLORY TO HAN

Thomas, just to brush you up on Earth history, the above 2 lines were ICQ'd to FA people [including myself, sadly enough] as a retal policy many years ago by a tag made of people from the Phillippines. It got them into wars several resets in a row, and at first they won - and then, after losing a few, they folded.

Point is, this kind of thing has been seen before.. you're not the first and you won't be the last. Retal policy is the entire point of this server..

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:06:33

Yeah because I was gone how long? You didn't hear from me, but I was out of Sanct 1 reset. I just didnt want to do FA because I don't like to. I can be nice, but don't need to. Our policy is black and white. If you hit us, we retal according to our policy. If you don't like it, then just don't hit us.

Was our policy unreasonable? No. If a country in Sanct retalled LaF they couldn't be hit for 48 hours. LaF has plenty of other targets, including countries in Sanct that they could hit instead. But they decided they wanted to prove they were superior and continues to push the issue. We continues to retal accordingly rather than kill any countries or increase our 200% L:L. We didnt take the bate, so they hit us instead.

I didnt escalate anything. I told h4 we will not budge. This has been our policy for a very long time and we weren't going to just stop enforcing it because they decided we were smaller than them and couldn't enforce it against them. There was nothin to negotiate.

I will stick to what we believe in, yes. I'm not a pushover. Is that stupid? You may think so. But my guys would rather not play than cower to another alliance, let alone one that consistently cheats.

locket Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:11:44

I'd say a 48 hour window is pretty damn stupid either way considering how everyone claims they want to increase server land.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:12:37

this is not acceptable

your taking attention away from the imag / rd whine thread!!!

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

bigw Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:13:21

Thomas stick to your guns, your #1 concern is to your members, NOT to LAF, SOF or anyone else that wants to flex there weight in this game. That is how memberships will suffer because leaders succumb to the pressure of other heads and not think of their own.

Its sad but LaF has no other targets that would wet their lips as much as SoF right now so it kinda sucks. So they bait, and bait and eventually find a crack.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:13:54

We have other tags to retal as well. An there are other countries LaF can hit. Do you really need to target the same country all reset? If you can't wait 48 hours to hit a particular target, there is a problem.

It's funny that this hasn't been an issue in the 2 years it's been in existence, until LaF needed more land.

locket Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:21:03

Everyone should have the same policy for RoR just as they do for retal window of 48 hours. 24 is more than enough time to retal for a country with the turn rate as it is.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:24:44

There is not universal policy regarding anything.

But our policy has been longstanding. There has been no need to change it. And like I said, this is the only issue we have had with it in 2 years. Because #13 didn't like losing his land. LaF is not allowed to lose land in retals.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2012, 22:26:20

Originally posted by locket:
Everyone should have the same policy for RoR just as they do for retal window of 48 hours. 24 is more than enough time to retal for a country with the turn rate as it is.
oh please there are so many other countries you could grab
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

locket Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:27:43

PP that has nothing to do with what I said.

And Thomas, is 48 hour retal window not universal now?

Dec 30th 2012, 22:28:27

Was our policy unreasonable? No.

There's your issue, Thomas. Who, exactly, do you think defines "unreasonable?" Certainly not you -- or you wouldn't be dying/farmed right now. Your duty as a leader is to your members and your members only.. that's it. It doesn't matter what LaF negotiates with LCN or Omega.. that's actually more dependent upon interpersonal relationships than some abstract notion of fairness.

Seriously, get this thru your head.. you can't control other people, you can only control yourself.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:31:23

You need to be more sympathetic

locket Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:34:29

He'd be a hypocrite then though :(

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 2:51:25

Originally posted by Zahc:
the amount of people that hate laf just proves they are the big dogs on the server

LOL Does anyone even remember TGA anymore? LOL They were the big dogs for a long time. They had a zero landgrabbing policy. They didn't landgrab from other alliances at all, they self farmed and the entire population of the server screamed they were cheating over and over and over until it was enough to make anyone sick.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 3:30:26

LOl cerebus those there the days TGA, RoCK..... Back when real wars were fault by men with balls.

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 4:16:51

Originally posted by Vic:

h4 - pro game moderator. Nothing slips past him. Unless its his alliance leader and friend for 10+ years cheating like fluffing crazy.

He deserves to be abused.

Goofy Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 6:43:05

I think it's reasonable Thomas, but I am a no body

*********BONUS**************

anitasanchez

Dec 31st 2012, 9:35:41

Originally posted by Klown:
Originally posted by Unsympathetic:

Deal with it.

I don't think so.

I think so.

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 17:26:05

It's really hard for me to feel sorry for alliances that sat and watched EVO, SOL, MD, and iMag die over and over earlier this year at the hands of LaF, SoF, and their allies...only to be subjected to the same treatment by LaF, SoF, and their allies months later.

Edited By: NukEvil on Dec 31st 2012, 17:36:30
See Original Post
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.