Verified:

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 17:13:57

Boltar is always welcome in rd :)

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 17:19:23

That's MR Boltar to you ;-)
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 17:19:58

If Boltar was a color, He'd be Mr penis lover ;-)
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Suncrusher Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 17:28:51

It seems good recruiting is now synonymous with tag jumping.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 17:47:06

No...thats GREAT recruiting ;-)

braden Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 18:24:15

^
legend

herbs12 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 19:07:59

Rd started off with low activity in the war. Lots of ppl were away on vacation family Christmas etc. Most returned around the same time just a few days ago. That is a huge reason why the war is turning around apart from everything else. It's easy to kill an alliance that was at 65% percent there playing. Now that we are at 90% here and imag is purely killing our inactives it makes this turnaround much easier. Watching earth graphs will show you when we all returned and started hitting again. It will also show you when Imag started picking off inactive players who haven't helped anyways.

And yes for ppl to whine it also shows when our tag jumper came over and that I'd also the same time pretty much our alliance came back from our holidays. I would like to argue that even without him coming the war was and would be turning around but I can't cause that did happen. So really I suppose its all irrelevant but one thing that we can all agree on now is that if the war trajectory continues in the way it is. We will all be farming Imags countries in a about 7-10 days from now for the rest of the set,

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 19:43:51

Good post Herbs. The Truth is RD woke up the day after christma sand said we don't plan on losing this war. WE wen't from more like 65% activity to 40% activity to 90% activity because people were willing to text, call , pm, message, fb, go to houses and kick members to remind people THAT RD doesn't lose wars. Once that was done and the massive Assault begun.... The rest will be history...

History proves you don't mess with RD and expect to win period.

Alin Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 19:53:32

Hilarious !!!

iScode Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:03:16

lol

this thread really turned into gold since i left yesterday.

a few points

Mr charcoal, i wish there was a like button on here for your post. on a side note, imag has never and will never enforce an AT ban, please not the only people who officially speak for imag are myself, galleri and zip. Though galleri and zip are my mindless drones who sometimes get out of line, and as im a dictator now, just listen to me :P

Jeremy, bullfluff, no contact was made, we were not running a top feed campaign against you (we just grabbed high land, low def countries, who wouldnt do that?) i would of offered you a uNap if you asked.

Herbs, well i agree your activity is improved, the tag jumper is the sole reason you are now winning this war by a clear margin, that is not to say we can not turn it around.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:05:08

Originally posted by iScode:
lol

Herbs, well i agree your activity is improved, the tag jumper is the sole reason you are now winning this war by a clear margin, that is not to say we can not turn it around.

You are delusional Scode

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:09:29

No fluff. one guy has not changed that war. What changed this war is we got the activity and woke everybody work. Its called teamwork! Now Imag is just preparing excuses why they will claim moral victory.

iScode Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:14:56

ok lets have a look at it objectively

RD attempts a kill run

rd does not have enough turns to finish, 7 mins later RD has someone tag over from another tag and finish the kill - if you didnt our player gets online, 1 less dead.

Next war chat

said tag jumper breaks down country, again you dont have enough turns for kill with out said tag jumper

Next War chat

tag jumper again breaks, and again you dont have enough turns for kill without the tag jumper

After the tag jumper came across you got three kills you wouldnt of got with out him. In a war where every kill counts (well at the stage before the tag jumper) that is a massive impact.

I would like you to prove evidence otherwise and simply stating 'WE HAD THE TURNS TO KILL I SWEAR LAR!!!!' is not acceptable evidence, if you had the turns you would of had more countries hitting in those kill runs wouldnt you.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:16:22

Lol Scode, I don't care if we have "evidence" I was just starting you're delusional because you are.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:28:41

Scodey, I wont tell you how to run your alliance. I may drop subconscious hints while you're sleeping in my arms as little spoon.

Shhhhhhhhhhh go to sleep Scodey *pets head*

iScode Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:36:32

lol

last time someone said that to me, they had me in a rear naked choke hold, didnt let go even though i tapped :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:36:45

THE ONLY FACT THAT MATTERS AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ARE WINNING YOU ARE LOSING.

iScode Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:37:58

because you got tag jumpers...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:43:38

and do I care?

Pride Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:50:44

So I guess what Scode is really mad about is...

The tag jumper came from Laf, and Laf won't kill it? lol

Pain Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:56:46

Originally posted by iScode:
ok lets have a look at it objectively

RD attempts a kill run

rd does not have enough turns to finish, 7 mins later RD has someone tag over from another tag and finish the kill - if you didnt our player gets online, 1 less dead.

Next war chat

said tag jumper breaks down country, again you dont have enough turns for kill with out said tag jumper

Next War chat

tag jumper again breaks, and again you dont have enough turns for kill without the tag jumper

After the tag jumper came across you got three kills you wouldnt of got with out him. In a war where every kill counts (well at the stage before the tag jumper) that is a massive impact.

I would like you to prove evidence otherwise and simply stating 'WE HAD THE TURNS TO KILL I SWEAR LAR!!!!' is not acceptable evidence, if you had the turns you would of had more countries hitting in those kill runs wouldnt you.

while i dont agree with the tag jumping at all, i will say that if 1 country that has only made roughly 115 attacks (less when you remove non killing attacks) on your tag is enough to push you from winning to losing then you werent really winning in the first place.

id say you could chalk the turnaround up more to target selection then a single tag jumper and anyone who can look at stats will see that.

KC - enough trolling imag.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pride Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:59:59

Depends how much stock the guy had...

If he was 120/120 and could break anything and save his turns/ammo for only breaking, that person could do some serious damage.

Pain Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 21:04:42

he was a 6500 acre techer and he made almost 100 hits on MD so its not like he was sitting back and stocking all set for this. he was smaller then imags top 5 at least. he probably did have some turns but not 120(120) as his last kill run on MD came just 24 hours before his first hit on imag.

Sifos Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 21:41:50

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
Now Imag is just preparing excuses why they will claim moral victory.

We don't declare moral victories. We won this set when you started hitting us. That is how awesome we are!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Pride Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 21:59:20

Originally posted by Pain:
he was a 6500 acre techer and he made almost 100 hits on MD so its not like he was sitting back and stocking all set for this. he was smaller then imags top 5 at least. he probably did have some turns but not 120(120) as his last kill run on MD came just 24 hours before his first hit on imag.

I love MD too :P

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 0:56:30

Originally posted by Pride:
Depends how much stock the guy had...

If he was 120/120 and could break anything and save his turns/ammo for only breaking, that person could do some serious damage.

Full turns / 700 mil cash / loaded with missiles. entering a war where both side breakers weren`t able to break each other ( without serious Demo + CD)

Helped the breaking of 2 Imag`s breakers in the first day ( both died )

BR broke a middle hitter in the 2nd day. And participated in another kill run on a breaker.

Now he detagged! In a big War like Sof Ws MD this country would have been a joke - in this war ... NOT.

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 1:01:04

BR DiE YoU yET (#312) [] --> Primitive Root of Unity (#33) [iMagNum] -- DEF HELD

Now he does this kind of stuff - and spy ops.

One way or another, the above mentioned alliance enjoy to cheat.

Edited By: Alin on Dec 30th 2012, 1:05:11
See Original Post

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 1:06:14

We're laughing at u alin :)

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 1:10:20

Laugh as much as you want - i don`t know how you guys are in your RL but in this game you are real SCUMs!

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 2:27:57

Alin, you tagged over to to try to kill RD and fail, quit crying baby.

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 3:39:01

I tagged over Imag (*AT THE START OF THE RESET) because it was their celebrating set and without having a clue about who they are going to war.

fluffing idiot! Now go back and cheat in Express or something.

Mr. Copper

Dec 30th 2012, 4:04:37

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Alin, you tagged over to to try to kill RD and fail, quit crying baby.

+1

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 4:24:14

+1 to you too then...

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 4:36:27

Cry some more, cry baby

herbs12 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 4:38:57

Alin no offense man but your facts are incorrect and you are wrong. But it doesnt matter the tag jumper is killed and the damage is done.

Imag hopefully tommorow during your warchat with your saved turns you can get a few kills to get going again. Sometimes a massive warchat like that helps. Best of luck

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 4:47:48

I wish i was a nice guy like herbs.

Pain Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 7:33:11

Originally posted by Alin:
I tagged over Imag (*AT THE START OF THE RESET) because it was their celebrating set and without having a clue about who they are going to war.

fluffing idiot! Now go back and cheat in Express or something.

2012-12-10 10:07:01 SolWarTag $230,678 1,934 acres M iMagNum
2012-12-10 07:27:01 SolWarTag $230,678 1,934 acres M SOLdier

the reset started on the 10th with people automatically tagged to their main alliances?

i like your new feature qzjul!

Brink Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 8:26:25

I wish I was as sexy as Herbs.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 30th 2012, 8:46:41

None of our members knew we were hitting RD.

Nextly, scode is not a dictator except in his brain.

Lastly, noone is crying in this thread...it's point making. If you wanna point fingers and say one side is crying..then honestly everything in here is crying including RD..

Way to keep classy everyone!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 8:57:09

I knew you were hitting RD and I don't know much at all! :P I was quite certain anyways.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 30th 2012, 9:06:18

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

:P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

m0bzta Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 10:23:11

Originally posted by galleri:

Lastly, noone is crying in this thread...it's point making. If you wanna point fingers and say one side is crying..then honestly everything in here is crying including RD..

thats funny one of your members told me you guys had plans on hitting RD but its ok guess you didnt know the plans gal
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

d20 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 13:55:29

boneSAW1

Dec 30th 2012, 14:18:37

If you been nicer and been open for discussion last set galleri none of this would have happen. Youre good to tell what goes and not, should all just go along with the bs terms?. Neo grow tired of imag taking our land topfeed style and not get a chance to get it back.

Vic Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 14:26:06

boneSAW is the man

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 16:21:05

Galleri, women shouldn't fart.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 17:05:36

Galleri -

First of all,
All Alin does is cry. That's why its fun to argue with her.

Second of all, No RDer in history has ever cried. When I was 3 months old and my mom beat with with a wooden spoon ( i deserved it, I didn't raise my had to ask her I could have some milk) I simply stood there and took it like a man.

When Clear was born and the Doctor slapped him, he thanked the Doctor for doing a *quote* "Bang Up Job" */quote*

Fact - Colours are the only people who did not cry during Old Yeller

Edited By: Mr Charcoal on Dec 30th 2012, 17:08:13
See Original Post

ZIP Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 17:33:55

lol old yeller.

i feel honored that RD had a member advantage and still needed more members to try to kill us off. this is fun !!

all is fair in love and war right?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 17:56:15

rape is just angry love...

Pain Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 18:00:43

Originally posted by galleri:

oh please galleri dont play the stupid card. your members damn well knew who you were hitting. i dont think anyone on this server wasnt aware who you were targetting. i know for a fact the omega guys did so dont play me for stupid.