Verified:

JanPaul

Dec 17th 2012, 2:29:17

wtf is wrong with the US

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 2:32:20

Mod? Fair enough. PM tho?
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 2:42:39

what that suppose to mean charcoal

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 2:48:38

I believe I had a post deleted. I understand their reason but for I would just like clarification on it......
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Sov Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 3:50:32

No posts were deleted according to the log.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 3:52:20

Weird.....so apparently my post didnt send......

synoder Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 4:03:31

what happened in cali?

Vic Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 5:01:29

newport beach some mad man went into a whole foods and told everyone to start leaving or he'd start shooting then he went outside and shot 100 or so rounds into the air and ground , didn't hurt anyone, gave up peacefully. was complaining he had it badly and life wasn't fair. pfft.

crazy thing is i'm visiting family in newport beach right now (normally on the other side of the country) and i drove by fashion island that same day just an hour before. it's just 5 minutes from where i'm staying.

crazy world out there

rip to all the victims of sandy hook

drdial Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 6:20:20

b

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 6:57:53

tobacco and alcohol taxes. 12 years of public education that doesn't teach people anything valuable. and everybody spends more than they make. plus mad fat cow people. think that's mainly wtf is wrong with the US.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 7:03:48

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
tobacco and alcohol taxes. 12 years of public education that doesn't teach people anything valuable. and everybody spends more than they make. plus mad fat cow people. think that's mainly wtf is wrong with the US.

This is probably pretty close to accurate. We have some people who just can't handle their lives and we allow them to run the streets instead of putting them in institutions like we used to do. We can all thank Hollywood for this. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!