Verified:

fazer Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 7:26:52

SOL grow some balls. Stop farming small tags. Some of your members are fluffheads and there earth egos touch me on the other side of the globe!!!

You are farming smaller tags, who can't hit you back... all day, all throughout the day.

When asked to not pickon someone so small and pick on someone even a 3rd your size NOT 10 TIMES LESS YOUR SIZE.. your responce:

Message from There is No Spoon (#46) sent on 10/29/2012 :
""" other alliances are pacted with sol and are on DNH, do not hit. u know nothing about this game,
ur a stupid moron, this is ALLIANCE server, if u arent in a strong alliance, prepared to be farmed.
end of story. gl with ur noob country, ill farm u to the ground until u self delete. """

Have some self-respect for the 'SOL' tag, it used to stand for something and now its turning into the same low balling rubbish that LaF pulls... Sad.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Devestation Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 8:09:48

awaiting dagga's response with glee

ninong Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 8:54:25

Originally posted by fazer:

""" other alliances are pacted with sol and are on DNH, do not hit. u know nothing about this game,
ur a stupid moron, this is ALLIANCE server, if u arent in a strong alliance, prepared to be farmed.
end of story. gl with ur noob country, ill farm u to the ground until u self delete. """

that guy is seriously wrong. it will get deleted before he decides to self-delete
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

grimjoww Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 9:07:11

lolol

bertz Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 9:14:42

LOLOLOL

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 31st 2012, 9:51:51

did you quit fazer
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pride Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 10:23:42

Sol should be ashamed of themsevles!!!

Keeping naked pictures of Swampy to themselves should be a god damn crime!!

:P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2012, 11:25:10

Originally posted by fazer:
SOL grow some balls. Stop farming small tags. Some of your members are fluffheads and there earth egos touch me on the other side of the globe!!!

You are farming smaller tags, who can't hit you back... all day, all throughout the day.

When asked to not pickon someone so small and pick on someone even a 3rd your size NOT 10 TIMES LESS YOUR SIZE.. your responce:

Have some self-respect for the 'SOL' tag, it used to stand for something and now its turning into the same low balling rubbish that LaF pulls... Sad.

So you randomly just messaged some country in SOL having no idea if they were some joe smo litte peon member or not vs getting ahold of their FA dept in which they have a Foreign Relations irc room set up for that purpose. And you want come on here and chastize them?

Don't you think you should follow the proper channels vs that route which isn't getting you anywhere?

/facepalm
P.S. if you take this as me going after you...then you don't know good advice from your butt. (Which you get set after set and thread after thread)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sampaul Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 12:33:04

im a SOL FR officer come find me in irc

irc.scourge.se #solfr

also look for praetor he is the SOL head of FR if you wanna chat then look for one of us :)

Over The Hill Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 12:43:46

Originally posted by galleri:

So you randomly just messaged some country in SOL having no idea if they were some joe smo litte peon member or not vs getting ahold of their FA dept in which they have a Foreign Relations irc room set up for that purpose. And you want come on here and chastize them?

Don't you think you should follow the proper channels vs that route which isn't getting you anywhere?

/facepalm
P.S. if you take this as me going after you...then you don't know good advice from your butt. (Which you get set after set and thread after thread)

+ 1

Morgoth Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 13:24:27

Jesus - what a cry-baby. Keep coming back to AT, keep ignoring the advice that people give you, and keep sucking hard at life.

Helmet Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 13:59:48

fazer reminds me of The Fist.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 31st 2012, 14:46:49

fazer, at some point you're going to have to listen to the advice from people that generally want you to succeed. that is, to start off small, outpost in a mid-size or larger alliance, then when you go out make sure you have overlapping retal capabilities as the round progresses that stop you from getting farmed.

That being said, I assume you are talking about #144. You can destroy SoL in retals should you want to, based on the last op I saw and the size/retals in the news from #280. If your clanmates were to coordinate retals, you could have a field day. Claiming that you can't retal back because SoL is a big bad alliance is incorrect; you just need to coordinate your retal potential. That's step 1 for existing as a small clan.

you should take the energy you use to attack other clans on AT and direct it inward to make yourselves more organized in regard to retals. it's a better use of your time :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Trife Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 14:49:59

LadyGrizz1

Oct 31st 2012, 16:40:16

fazer would sooner use his energy in hitting alliances that DID give him a break, then hitting those that are farming him.

Slap in the face, then posting that he is going to quit, again and again

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 31st 2012, 16:53:24

you are preaching to a wall Pang.

Fazer is just the same a dozens (if not hundreds) that came before him.

Rather then putting in the effort to develop retal capability, he would rather spend twice as much time crying and lobbying instead.

Sure it consumes more time, but it is easier, thus it must be the best solution right?

Helmet Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 19:04:12

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

Instead of coping/adapting/learning he wants everyone else to change their ways. :)

Edited By: Helmet on Oct 31st 2012, 19:10:48
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2012, 20:22:27

number 1 rule when u have heaps of retals to do and not enough members to do them all

pick the retals that will hurt the most and get them done :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

incin22 Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 20:29:06

Fazer stop complaining.

"You are farming smaller tags, who can't hit you back... all day, all throughout the day. "

False. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've retalled almost every grab that wasnt a legitimate retal. I didnt retal There is No Spoon (#46), because he's already full military bases, and apparently has already killed his country himself, without me assisting him.

This complaining is not helping your cause. Stop, and you're annoying me

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 20:32:11

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
POOR LIVING PHASER!!!

incin22 Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 20:45:56

The only reason they started hitting us was because you hit them like 5 times without them warranting it. This time, you caused the issues, not them. They just pushed back a bit too much

echlori Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 5:12:56

fazer got told by his clanmate!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Nov 1st 2012, 6:12:44

HERO, you were on DNH/Will retal for the beginning of the set, thusly limiting our hits on you per our rules. Your RoR's and over hitting through the set has resulted in your tag to be put on farm status for SOL. You also spammed your tag and pass in the beginning of the set, creating the most recent spam tag in earth history in recent memory.

PS: Posting a FR rant on AT is not good FR business.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

gradeA

Nov 1st 2012, 10:15:11

Originally posted by incin22:
The only reason they started hitting us was because you hit them like 5 times without them warranting it. This time, you caused the issues, not them. They just pushed back a bit too much

HAHAHAHA FAZER N00B

Kid Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 13:56:07

SOL have small ball so faser have hairy balls?
Then what should Laf called? Horny BALLS as they are horny enough to molest all the clan?

morwen Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 14:18:45

who needs balls if you can have intelligence instead.

Pride Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 14:25:23

Originally posted by morwen:
who needs balls if you can have intelligence instead.

Men? lol.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 16:32:18

Fazer, stop cross-retalling and maybe people will take you seriously.

Pain Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 21:01:28

Originally posted by tellarion:
Fazer, stop cross-retalling and maybe people will take you seriously.

tellarion its not nice to give people false hope. :(
Your mother is a nice woman

ninong Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 1:26:12

fazer wants attention. we gave it to him. fazer wins ;p
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

dex Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:56:52

If you want game to grow, telling people they are dumb for not going through the right channels is not the right way to do it.

That's just very narrow thinking. IMHO.

Someone not familiar with how this game works isn't going to know the right protocol.

I think a lot of us have just grown to assume, probably correctly, we've all been playing for years, so everyone knows the rules.

OP has a point. It's off putting to be told to quit the game!

swampy Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 3:36:14

thanks pride

Tokyousr Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 3:49:34

Cry me a river fazer, nobody cares about u, u have the intelligence of a potato.

Original MSG from fazer before he choose to post this msg:

i am just waiting for the hours to pass so i can delete my country and not come back to this game. I waste too much time here, to be farmed by fluffheads like you that care too much about your finish. Sorry to say but this game makes no difference to real life, and i think you need to really look at that.

Why do you choose to farm small tags and players that can't hit you back? Have you got little man syndrome? Thats cool. I just hope that your farming is worth the game loosing players?

Not that you will actually be able to answer that properly. Enjoy the game, hope you have fun playing by yourself!

This mag was responded with an attempt to explain and perhaps even recruit fazer to teach him how great this game can be, then he responds with more whining crying and crying and whining and more crying,

Fazer U create more drama than a teenage girl going through puberty, quit the game already, u clearly have no intention to take the smart path to create an alliance, give up.

anitasanchez

Nov 3rd 2012, 19:23:39

Just tagkill HERO SOL. They are RoRing all day and being retarded.

Looking at the news, the AT community will be fine with that.

It will also teach them to improve themselves next reset.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2012, 19:28:26

Originally posted by echlori:
fazer got told by his clanmate!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Zoomer Game profile

Nov 3rd 2012, 21:18:10

after that people are surprise that some players play suicide countries lol. And the game is so political that you don't have any other issue to farm small countries and/or tags. I think alliances leaders should think about it and find something to put the game on is way... it's not admin or game mechanics problem... it's alliances and specially alliances leaders problems with all their rules.

I would like to see the game with the same energy of 99 but without bots.

Xinhuan Game profile

Nov 4th 2012, 3:02:00

Originally posted by Zoomer:
it's not admin or game mechanics problem... it's alliances and specially alliances leaders problems with all their rules.

Ever heard of the term "Emergent Gameplay"? Everything happens because of game mechanics.

People bottomfeed because they will not get retalled. People suicide because it is their only recourse. Alliance leaders make rules because it benefits their alliance.

Edit: You can consider the bigger alliance as the bully, but the bullying happens because they can enforce it by game mechanics (kill runs, wars, etc), and currently the game mechanics states that bigger clan = better. A 10-man clan will not win a 20-man one (if player skills are equal).

Edited By: Xinhuan on Nov 4th 2012, 3:07:21
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 4th 2012, 4:14:45

Noone forget this thread next set when he starts up again!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 5th 2012, 5:38:50

Looks like they grew some balls. Where's Fazer at??

Mini Game profile

Nov 5th 2012, 10:12:26

Smart Idea would be to run as heavy jetters, get Farmed and then politley rape them for your land + more and send them a lovely hey, did you read our retal policy? Thoought your ought to know :P

Rekuyu947

Nov 5th 2012, 13:06:59

Well either way all you have to do is ask for a DNH and post your retal policy...Believe me ive been a KSFer for a long time >;D.

KSF was a smaller clan but you know what got us out of the hotspot.

Our ability to retal properly, with that ability a lot of clans will want to pact you b/c they dont want to lose the acreage from a topfeed.

Cee Game profile

Nov 5th 2012, 14:23:19

terrible

davidoss Game profile

Nov 5th 2012, 14:28:00

bonus

fazer Game profile

Nov 5th 2012, 20:55:26

where are KSF now? Sucked into LaF... typical.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

LadyGrizz1

Nov 5th 2012, 21:18:16

KSF was around for a longer time than HERO or your other tags fazer

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Nov 5th 2012, 21:51:59

fazer dont give up!!

anoniem Game profile

Nov 5th 2012, 23:56:09