Verified:

Maxipad09 Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 2:55:17

For those of you being hit by a KSM member, that is one of the "new applicants". We feel s/he has falsely stated themself as a new player and is using our Embassy to start a conflict. Feel free to KILL ONLY the COUNTRIES which ATTACK you.

The rest are abiding by our rules....We will be notifying you all VIA PM with the offenders full list of countries.

As a group which promotes helping newbies this is unfortunate to have happen. We apologize in advance and he will be removed from the KSM tag shortly! As stated above feel free to get your land back and/or kill him as according to the list
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

ColoOutlaw

Oct 31st 2012, 3:04:53

Unfortunate this happened. My apologies to all allies also.

Bsnake Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 3:07:54

just do ur allies a favor and start killing them also...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Maxipad09 Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 3:11:25

Giving them the chance to get land back before a joint effort is made
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

Tbag

Oct 31st 2012, 3:14:43

Confirmed,

as a Clan that desires to assist New Players and offers them a safe place to play, the down side is from time to time we may let in a person who has less honorable designs...

This new player is definately using our embassy to do landgrabs from, and I believe its on purpose.

Therefore, as we appreciate each allied pact above any new member that has not proved their integrity yet.

KSM release's any and all allied Clans to take back whatever they choose to from the offending countries even while he is under a vKSMv Tag. The string will be sent to our allies.

As as our tag holder gets word he will detag the countries and we have put the whole string on A Kill Order.

we try to be upstanding in our relations, and as you all know some people just like to stir things up..

Our appologies to our allies for this persons actions...If I can be of assistance to any of you please feel free to PM me.
Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

Bsnake Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 3:29:26

its part of the game guys... i wouldn't worry too much about it.

95% of the ppl here have been around way too long and seen this happen time and time again..you are not the first or last to have a rougue player..

Just blame IMP..
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Mars UP Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 3:31:59

I always blame IMP

Crippler ICD Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 3:43:14

Its mars isnt it :-P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Mars UP Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 3:50:25

You caught me! You caught the Tater!

Maxipad09 Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 4:01:23

LMAO mars...

RON TATER SALAD IS GUILTY!

I hear ya Snake....only thing is it sucks that it had to be US....no one really wants this to happen to them!

Edited By: Maxipad09 on Oct 31st 2012, 4:11:16. Reason: added content
See Original Post
~ Edmund Burke

Dragon Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 22:22:53

It's all good. That's the biggest danger in trying to expand your ranks. Especially when you're a bunch of good people like you guys at KSM.

You get idiots trying to screw you over, do stupid things betting your clan's Rep will keep them safe and outright evil, malicious PRICKS that just get off on being an asshole.

Growing Pains.

Tbag

Nov 1st 2012, 0:38:17

Indeed growing pains, and LOL we darn sure know that this is not the 1st rogue a clan has dealt with..most in KSM are older players with FFA history, but we were more concerned about our allies, that our own countries or Reputation, which we have given major efforts to establish...in the correct way..

So to our allies, once again Thanks, just remember that after all the growing pains are over, we'll give ya a run for your money in standings...LOL..and we'll understand when one of your new ones goes rogue...(I hope not)
Tbag~KSM

Tbag

Nov 1st 2012, 0:41:43

~You get idiots trying to screw you over, do stupid things betting your clan's Rep will keep them safe and outright evil, malicious PRICKS that just get off on being an asshole.~ Dragon.

LOL BTW the way I like that old soap box Dragon is standing on
"Sounds more Like Dragon from the past" LOL
Tbag~KSM