Verified:

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Sep 20th 2012, 13:15:14

Remove the attack again button so that you dont have to enact more changes to fix the overpowerness of it.

Remove ramp up damage on civs, put civ losses back to old, and instead put ramp up damage on military losses. The amount of turns it takes to kill something is retarded.

Losing the ability to rush a waller is so dumbfounded on me that the retardedness is very hard to explain. Why are we continuing to lose war abilities and dumb down the skill level of war?
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 20th 2012, 13:20:20

If you're finding it so hard to kill a waller, then I suggest attacking the waller at a time he/she cannot get online.

Should help...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 20th 2012, 14:23:52

Originally posted by NukEvil:
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

UBer Bu Game profile

Sep 20th 2012, 14:35:22

So attacking is too powerful, but so is defending?
-take off every sig.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 20th 2012, 15:12:34

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Originally posted by NukEvil:

http://static.guim.co.uk/...74568/Crying-Baby-001.jpg

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 20th 2012, 16:11:12

The whole reason we put in the attack again button is because people were doing 20 attacks/second *ANYWAY*, but were killing our bandwidth by doing so; now we've just leveled the playing field *AND* reduced load on the server

we may introduce some timing based things though; it's on the list of possible things we've been talking about
Finally did the signature thing.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 21st 2012, 2:08:50

The point is not everyone attacked 20 times in 1 second. so now everyone does, so walling is out of the question unless you are in ultra nerd mode 24/7

Edited By: LittleItaly on Sep 21st 2012, 2:11:17
See Original Post
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 21st 2012, 8:11:47

LI , ummm your complaining that killing is too fast, then complaining its too hard to kill a waller,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 13:48:32

Those 2 do not contradict each other, Warster.

Killing can be made slower (which makes walling easier), which then should be balanced out by making wallers easier to kill (i.e not have such an extreme "if you manage to log on and buy some troops, you take an addition 200 hits to kill" response).

+200 is too many anyway.

This keeps rushing still a viable strategy.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 21st 2012, 13:59:56

didnt say they were Xin,

just find it funny that first he said

Losing the ability to rush a waller is so dumbfounded on me that the retardedness is very hard to explain. Why are we continuing to lose war abilities and dumb down the skill level of war?

here he states its the ability to rush a waller is gone

but then states walling is almost impossible

The point is not everyone attacked 20 times in 1 second. so now everyone does, so walling is out of the question unless you are in ultra nerd mode 24/7

u couldnt kill a player in nerd mode unless u got lucky before, ( or had soo many turns you brute forced the kill)

but saying that, i agree both walling and attacking now suck
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 21st 2012, 18:51:21

They are both different cases that is why it appears that way lol.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

vatzooland

Oct 4th 2012, 7:50:43

test,