Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 15:54:44

Originally posted by Pang:
ya, I don't like seeing PDM working with the current incarnations of MD, Evo and SoL whose leadership seemed to focus most of their energy on destroying others rather than building themselves up. All great alliances, but I don't like all the crazy hate and the buy-in to the singular goal of killing other alliances round after round.

Wow Pang, you must have missed that whole bit where we tried to keep MD and PDM out of the war this reset... Thanks for lumping us in there.

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 16:10:05

Originally posted by Pain:

haha pang youre such a biased POS.

Pain is an unequivocally narcissistic lackey and a revolting grudge-festering sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.

Having said that auto-generated intelligent insult, if you don't see the clear difference in how RD and PDM approached friendly grabbing, then you're a tard. It's similar to how PDM members and RD members approached the Team server... some RD'ers liked to, for lack of a better word, "push the envelope" there too for quite sometime. The bottom line of my post was that when push came to shove and someone had to stand up for the policies that helped make RD "successful" on Alliance, RD agreed to help and then bailed on PDM and instead joined the enemies of the policies that RD used to win. PDM fought wars for values, RD seems to have none. And that's unfortunate because a lot of RD'ers are nice folks which was why PDM wanted to work with RD. It's unfortunate that the leaders were complete pricks.

That's the point, Pain. It's not bias -- it's what happened.

Pang,,

It doesn't matter how you spin it. Land trading is land trading and it doesn't matter if you do it for fun or if you abuse the mechanic. Its still bullsheet.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 16:12:54

I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 23rd 2012, 18:05:17

For the record I will state that I am a biased POS. But on these forums that's MR biased POS to you!!

(goes to randomly and arbitrarily delete posts)
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 23rd 2012, 18:11:00

martian = Head of Hell now. You are all special in the eyes of the hellfluffbunny!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 19:50:53

Pain is an unequivocally narcissistic lackey and a revolting grudge-festering sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.

Having said that auto-generated intelligent insult, if you don't see the clear difference in how RD and PDM approached friendly grabbing, then you're a tard. It's similar to how PDM members and RD members approached the Team server... some RD'ers liked to, for lack of a better word, "push the envelope" there too for quite sometime. The bottom line of my post was that when push came to shove and someone had to stand up for the policies that helped make RD "successful" on Alliance, RD agreed to help and then bailed on PDM and instead joined the enemies of the policies that RD used to win. PDM fought wars for values, RD seems to have none. And that's unfortunate because a lot of RD'ers are nice folks which was why PDM wanted to work with RD. It's unfortunate that the leaders were complete pricks.

Except your views HAVE changed and denying it is a bit pointless. It may be slight but they have changed. You call others hypocrites apparently but fail to see how you are a part of the same situation. You try to claim RD did things so differently than PDM, when in reality all they did was do it better. They traded for the best of their own countries? PDM was doing it too, they just wanted to find a single partner or somesuch for it. It is funny that you look down on what RD did but havn't changed landtrading. What do you think it would look like if Laf or Evo decided to do that? Within 2 sets the entirety of those 2 groups would be breaking NW records and during the first set even, the top players on each side would all be breaking Hanlong's NW record.

Either you are against landtrading or you are for it. You can't have it both ways. If the method is available that you believe RD abused, it is pretty obvious that it will be used. Either change that or accept that your own rules atm allow it and don't complain. Being the game admin and complaining about your own rule seems kind of silly to me.

Pain Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 19:54:27

you didnt stand up for it, you ran into a conflict head first based entirely on emotion. there didnt need to be any war, you just chose the stubborn route of getting killed. while that may be "admirable" its really just stupid. you still like to ignore the fact that you could have pacted yourself out of that conflict and chose not to, dont blame RD for that.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 24th 2012, 3:29:48

you didnt stand up for it, you ran into a conflict head first based entirely on emotion. there didnt need to be any war, you just chose the stubborn route of getting killed. while that may be "admirable" its really just stupid. you still like to ignore the fact that you could have pacted yourself out of that conflict and chose not to, dont blame RD for that.

don't open your mouth if you don't know the truth about what started that war. should I start posting logs from Silver during the leadup to war? i posted them on rd/pdm forums, but they were deleted by rd leaders.

seriously, he was our #1 cheerleader leading up to war. in my ear every day about it.

that's why it's such a backstabbing to pact out after his gung-ho attitude and explicit promise that he wouldn't.
the emotion was coming from silver. i was calming him down.

i don't know why you're coming here. you seem like you know nothing at all about what was actually going on, Pain.

Edited By: Pang on Jul 24th 2012, 3:33:28
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Zahc Game profile

Jul 24th 2012, 3:40:56

Originally posted by Drow:
Zahc. Conveniently at the best possible time to hand the war to SoF/LaF? Why not hit MD as soon as MD declared on SoF if they were really solely out for revenge on MD?

Because they want md to lose. They did it at the best time to see md die
llort orp s`fos

Sov Game profile

Jul 24th 2012, 6:40:54

don't open your mouth if you don't know the truth about what started that war. should I start posting logs from Silver during the leadup to war? i posted them on rd/pdm forums, but they were deleted by rd leaders.

seriously, he was our #1 cheerleader leading up to war. in my ear every day about it.

that's why it's such a backstabbing to pact out after his gung-ho attitude and explicit promise that he wouldn't.
the emotion was coming from silver. i was calming him down.

i don't know why you're coming here. you seem like you know nothing at all about what was actually going on, Pain.

SoF will judge RD based on our own dealings with them.

We know RD did not like us a few sets ago and they had reason not to. We resolved those issues with RD diplomatically and we agreed to build a more constructive relationship moving forward.

I do not really care about RD/PDM's relationship in previous sets nor about RD's involvement in the initial SoF/PDM war. We know RD wanted to be involved in that first war and we understand it, just as we understood why PDM wanted to fight us. We did not agree with RD and PDM's reasoning, but we understood it enough to be able to deal with the issue diplomatically for the following set. PDM chose not to deal with us, RD decided to trust and deal with us.

SoF and RD do not have a perfect relationship by any stretch of the imagination, but we are working on it.

PDM may feel screwed over in regards to RD, that is up to PDM. PDM also chose not to be constructive with me that set and I do not think that worked out too well for PDM. Maybe in the future PDM may see things differently and be better off for it.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 24th 2012, 12:11:50

How about Nash to the Rangers?! I don't imagine they will get to the 3rd round this season but what can we do?

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 24th 2012, 15:54:40

mr hellfluffbunny pwns u!
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 24th 2012, 17:20:35

Pang,

i think rd fed you bunch of bull sheet

Edited By: Mockdu on Jul 24th 2012, 17:25:35
See Original Post

Ruthie

Jul 24th 2012, 17:49:12

dagga can be a total jackass but at least his posts are funnier as he gets madder, lol

AT enjoyment FTW
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 24th 2012, 18:10:39

Ruth's body is "dissapeared" until further notice?:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 24th 2012, 19:03:02

It is in a form of a question...so therefore martian is unsure of himself.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ruthie

Jul 24th 2012, 20:51:45

wtf martian, did you lose my body AGAIN ?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

dagga Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 8:46:04

I'm amazed no SOF girly man has come up with two wars they can be proud of yet.

Oh wait.

There aren't any!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Sov Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 9:25:02

Oh look the nerdrager is back.

If I tell you how bad SOL is will you nerdrage for us again?

Bikerman Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 10:44:15

Weee, missed dagga :)

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 16:48:39

yay

the entertainment is back!!!

Helmet Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 17:30:04

Originally posted by dagga:

Oh wait.

There aren't any!

If only we took you serious enough to respond to your posts. lol

Sorry, we're too busy raping you. :)

cooper49 Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 22:02:16

bring back the SoFites!

dagga Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 12:43:48

Originally posted by Helmet:
Originally posted by dagga:

Oh wait.

There aren't any!

If only we took you serious enough to respond to your posts. lol

Sorry, we're too busy raping you. :)

By "we're" I guess your including your new buddies RD?

LOL.

You're the biggest fluffing hypocrite in the game. If I were you I'd give myself a 4 month AT timeout until I could show my face in here again.

First Elitez, now RD. Obligatory WHINER SORE LOSER etc.

signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Flamey Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 13:05:18

Its been over two weeks and you haven't been able to respond to any of my counter-arguments. zzz

Soultaker

Jul 29th 2012, 21:21:26

what i don't get is why SoL isn't waring SoF 1 on 1 and always needs to call in allies ... if you're as good as you say dagga stop fluffing about it and do that... see who wins

de1i Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 21:30:05

You forgot IX at one point (or two or three?) :)