Verified:

Watertowers

Jul 23rd 2012, 10:42:23

Liberia was founded by American slaves. Even though they have a history of enslaving fellow blacks, they are poor even by African standards.

Which reminds me of another similar country which experienced the world's first slave revolt and first black rule.

Edited By: Warster on Jul 24th 2012, 9:18:22
See Original Post

Twain Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 12:06:03

The reason no one pays attention to your stupid videos on General Talk isn't because we don't see you posting. It's because we don't care. Please keep your crap off the FFA forum.

Donny Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 16:33:13

garbage
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2012, 16:47:35

+100 Twain & Donny

Watertowers, seriously bro, fluff the fluff off yo!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 23rd 2012, 17:22:29

Originally posted by Twain:
The reason no one pays attention to your stupid videos on General Talk isn't because we don't see you posting. It's because we don't care. Please keep your crap off the FFA forum.

Originally posted by Donny:
garbage

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
+100 Twain & Donny

Watertowers, seriously bro, fluff the fluff off yo!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 18:32:50

fluff the fluff off yo! LMAO... ermm, X 2!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dragon Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 19:48:46

This is how Evil operates. They place a grain of Truth in their Big Lies.

It is absolutely true that 17th ad 18th Century Africans sold their fellow Africans into Slavery. Often, as in a large portion of Human History, when a nation conquered another, the conquerors enslaved a number of the Defeated and/or sold them into slavery to other nations for profit.

Then some twisted fluff comes along and uses History to justify their sick view of reality. Names like Hitler, Stalin, Hussein and Milosevic come to mind.

We need to squash such people like bugs under our heels, but we also need to understand the Truths that these jerkoffs include in their agendas.

If we know these Truths, we can do our part to ensure that the next generation of Hate Mongers have less true material to work with and spin to their purposes.

Twain Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 21:28:03

Good call Dragon. After such an intelligent and cogent rebuke for Watertowers, I suggest everyone just leaves this thread alone so it goes away. The more we keep topping it, the more attention this jagoff gets.

Watertowers

Jul 24th 2012, 7:36:02

Dragon, I am intrigued by your definition of "evil" and the people who you mention who perpetrate it.

Julian Huxley, first director of UNESCO said, "of all the outlets for altruism, eugenics is most comprehensive and of longest range". William Shockley, perhaps the most important electrical engineer in history echoed those sentiments.

So what is evil? Is it telling the truth, or is it burying one's head in the sand...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 24th 2012, 9:17:41

WT post this crap again and ill ban you, we don't want this kind of crap on these boards

Edited By: Warster on Jul 24th 2012, 20:59:36
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332