Verified:

Vic Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 23:55:21

Reposted from General Talk -

Jul 13th 2012, 18:53:17
I started playing Earth (2025), as a snot nosed little punk, in 1998 or 1999. I think I played, or was involved in certain alliances (LaF and RD. maybe sof? My memories are warm if even a bit blurred) until 2004. I made many unlikely friends from all over the world and from all walks of life.

I seldom think back to those days but when I do i can remember fondly all of the great sets - the battles, the finishes, the irc chats!

From what I can recall - my main handle was simply "Vic", but I also played in RD as Mr Clear and at least two other names - does anyone remember? Some time before I became tired with the game, I had received mod. access at RD and I definitely had some fun with it!

A friend within the game helped me make a farewell video (and I'm trying to locate it to show my fiancé!). Any help would be much appreciated.

Ultimately just stopping by to say hi ! Looks as if Mehul left some years past and the game seems changed, but I'm sure glad to still see the presence of the forums! Home to some of the brightest (and most smug) minds out there.
Would love to hear from you all and see who may still be kicking around! I remember turtle and a few others but I'm sure some of you could refresh my memory!

Hoping to hear back!
All the best and with warmth!
Vic

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2012, 0:21:37

heya Vic, welcome back mate :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================