Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2012, 4:41:47

You did not ASK me to scan the tags, you just asked me to inform you if any were found cheating :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

elvesrus

Jun 13th 2012, 5:29:29

I like taking the kill approach instead of reporting anyway
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 13:53:37

jesus warster same thing to me.. but on a technicality u are right.. nonetheless it shows i dont condone it and would kill my own

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 20:51:46

Originally posted by Warster:

PP please dont talk about Moderating stuff as you have no idea what you are talking about.
Whatever you say mr "we can't prove JJ23 is cheating... oh wait, where have oldman all those other legit top 10 players gone from this server?"

Boltard: Your actions here will follow you on other servers regardless of whether you were actually cheating or not. It's pretty obvious you don't care about how the game is meant to be played.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Boltar Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 21:05:04

thats fine PP hell ill even give u my country # every set on alliance if u wanna come after me.. thats fine, as long as u leave others alone i can be held accountable for my actions

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 13th 2012, 21:11:57

PP how about i delete your country?

oh wait i have no proof that you are cheating, but by ur logic i should delete you anyway cos i think u may be cheating.

as for JJ everything that people fluffed about him doing wasnt against any written rule, so how can i delete him??

i'm no programmer so changing issues on the server is 1. not a skill i have 2. not my job
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:26:08

Originally posted by Boltar:
thats fine PP hell ill even give u my country # every set on alliance if u wanna come after me.. thats fine, as long as u leave others alone i can be held accountable for my actions
Sorry, no deal. Alliance is an alliance game - alliances share tag protection so they should also take responsibility of the acts of their members, even if these acts are done outside the formal name SoF. If that was the case, a lot more clans would have tried Ivan's brilliant NaturalS plan. (though it does get a bit more tenous as you go cross-server, which is why RD has had my attention the past few sets)

Warster, I know the burden of proof for mods is pretty high - I heard Spawn whine about it many times, especially when he had access to an LCN forum where they coordinated stuff on servers but wasn't allowed to use that as evidence for deletion. But with the impact JJ23 and co were having (as well as the behaviour pattern that was clear evidence of cheating), and martian's common law post, I just have a hard time giving any respect to your effort on the server.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 13th 2012, 22:25:19

So you have no respect for me because my hands are tied

Do you know how many times I begged to be allowed to remove JJ for express??
And guess what 5 death threats later against myself plus 8-10 other players getting threats, I now have permission to delete JJ's countries on sight.

So like I said please don't talk about stuff you have no idea about.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 1:32:25

JJ is internet Rambo :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

archaic Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 1:20:30

still no pang huh?

Boltar is now the unofficial Team Server UberMod.

That is all

(im drunk)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Boltar Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 13:48:14

confirmed ill be moving his stuff out of the office very soon.. and moving mine in

snawdog Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:35:44

I have been crying and whining about the cheaters(yes,that is what it is),since this server first started.
I will be tickled fluffless when they shut this down and fix it as was intended to be played.
I can just about guarantee most of you people in these 'Teams' will quit when you can't bully your way through anymore.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Mr Emerald

Jun 20th 2012, 3:02:16

Originally posted by snawdog:
I have been crying and whining about the cheaters(yes,that is what it is),since this server first started.
I will be tickled fluffless when they shut this down and fix it as was intended to be played.
I can just about guarantee most of you people in these 'Teams' will quit when you can't bully your way through anymore.

I had something to say to you, but you just called yourself a cry baby and a whiner. My work here is done.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

MrTan1

Jun 20th 2012, 15:12:39

At least he admits it.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

snawdog Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 17:18:36

yes.i got that out of the way for yall...
ICQ 364553524
msn

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 17:52:50

You all have no fluff.
That is all! Carry on!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 2:38:24

well pang has been seen posting on AT forums.. and didnt recognize this forum nor thread... guess what everyone said is true and now confirmed.. this is the bastard child server for the game.

ViLSE Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 16:23:14

Well it would be about time we got some changes to the Team server so that it is playable once more. Hopefully Pang makes some changes to the game though rather than deleting countries for breaking the spirit of the game etc.

I am all for changes to this server as it is beyond useless in its current state.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 3rd 2012, 18:00:45

heh pang & I rarely read anything other than AT, and that mainly because we both actually play....

But yes, we have a few for team, but they're all a little complicated, and thus somewhat further away than other changes...

Finally did the signature thing.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 3rd 2012, 18:01:58

As for spirit of the rules, my opinion has basically been, if the mods want to enforce that they can, but they have to do so regularly; there's been a bit of confusion on the mod board about it; it does become very tricky to decide who exactly is and isn't assisting, and where to draw that line, so it becomes difficult to enforce...
Finally did the signature thing.

elvesrus

Jul 3rd 2012, 19:16:33

I think it's safe to say all we really ask on that part is an announcement similar to the DR announcement on the express board.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 20:45:02

All I want is a stated rule. So we all tso included can abide by. And if we break delete our ass

ViLSE Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 22:45:01

Sounds good qzjul, happy to see changes here, even if it means it will be a while before they happen.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 14:20:48

the players were given a chance to dictate the direction of this server.

For me this just proves that the players of this game are fluffed in the head, and are the problem.

I don't imagine why anyone would want to admin the bunch of morons that are left here tbh.

much as i love you guys, you're insane!!!

except anyone from WoG, who are awesome.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 14:30:53

Lol they was one of the biggest offenders that went against this so called spirit of team

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 14:40:47

lol yeah probably hahahaha

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 14:41:44

ps love you guys, hope everyone is well in team.

cant sleep so killing time on ee forums:p

IXNeo Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 6:16:23

IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 2:14:24

Wog is unfortunately
defunct