Verified:

dagga Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:41:22

Loves to claim how clean he is and how much he hates cheating, but as usual his words do not match his actions. Kind of sums SOF up really.. All talk and no action. Just a bunch of big mouth pussies who would rather take the support of cheating alliances than sack up and do something worth remembering.

SOF (helmet) are the hypocrites who:

- were the last alliance to FDP and protect elitez
- claimed that hanlongs cheating 'changed everything' and would review their pacts
- destroyed the EE version of RD for past cheating discretions and now are relying on their support

How do you get this fluff past your members? They must be some of the dumbest people. On the planet
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Chevs

Jun 19th 2012, 1:45:24

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

Jun 19th 2012, 1:45:32

fluff YOUUUU SOF
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Helmet Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:47:42

have fun dying whiner.

de1i Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:48:41

Point 3 is my personal favorite.

Drow Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:50:22

more a case of SoF is ONLY anti land trading when it's PDM :p

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:54:48

And its posts like this that get alliances killed

oats Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:58:43

i love that a talking point from, what, 10 years ago is #1 on your list.

i applaud your 1) well kept dossiers and indexes on SoF history or 2) your insanely good memory or 3) your raging hardon for SoF.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:03:53

That's the best dagga can do since '98. That's what's funny. His posts are a joke.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:04:33

dagga u always dance and spin.. thats why i enjoyed saying it to u in SoL warchat one of the sets i was there... lets who really cares about what happened on e2025 anymore..

part 1, its over with.. talk about another alliance that aint around no more
part 2, hanlong was never proved to be cheating (only TC)
part 3, he got his redemption on RD they FSed had a war or 2 and its over,

in short.. SoL had a RED leader in IX and in SoL at the same time (yes its old e2025 but if u can bring it up.. why cant i?)
that is just as bad as anyone else who ran or let a multi in their clan..

and drow.. i like u bud.. and ima be 100% honest with u.. if any clan of the 4 SoF is warring against would get a pact in the near future it is PDM.. so unless mud is slung at PDM in a thread. plz refrain from posting. warring PDM 3 sets in a row is enuff for me personally dont need anymore if thats a possibility

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 2:04:52

Hahaha dagga's starting to moan, we've caught up to your side dagga your fs's doesn't mean fluff now! WITNESS THE FITNESS of Laf and SoF.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Drow Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:12:20

Murf and Boltar: if you were referring to my post, I was more trying to make light of the situation than anything else. There was no offense intended.

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:14:27

Not at all drow, was clearly aimed at dagga

bertz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:46:09

I miss the RD tagged as Hit and Die on GT

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:47:31

Originally posted by dagga:
Loves to claim how clean he is and how much he hates cheating, but as usual his words do not match his actions. Kind of sums SOF up really.. All talk and no action. Just a bunch of big mouth pussies who would rather take the support of cheating alliances than sack up and do something worth remembering.

SOF (helmet) are the hypocrites who:

- were the last alliance to FDP and protect elitez
- claimed that hanlongs cheating 'changed everything' and would review their pacts
- destroyed the EE version of RD for past cheating discretions and now are relying on their support

How do you get this fluff past your members? They must be some of the dumbest people. On the planet

Pretty sure Anoniem was a member of Elitez... if so what do you have to say to that? :P

133tz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 3:29:05

It's obvious MD heads make a lot of fluff up.
I am an EE noob.

Magellan Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 4:23:56

Or you tell a lot of people things you shouldn't.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 4:26:44

Helmet has been exposed as such a massive hypocrite since he returned to the game after being run out by cheaters. I'm not entirely confident he's even the same person as before he left. He used to have some gonads and swagger about himself, now he's just a broken down old cynic like the rest of us.
Smarter than your average bear.

Magellan Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 4:28:28

I think he is just to busy to really care to be honest.

Or forgives easily I don't know.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 4:46:16

Boltar, Hanlong was definitely cheating. Go re-read Pang's posts.

Lets not re-write history just yet it was like 2 months ago!

As for everything else dagga, shutup

bertz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 5:27:53

+1 for Arsenal

Sov Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 5:35:09

Originally posted by martian:
There's a lot of supposition/rumors floating around so I want to clarify what the status of things is right now.

1) From what we can tell, TC did edit his country. (he didn't say he did.. my bad).

2) Based on what we know, Hanlong got db access/password from TC. There is no evidence that he did anything other than login to the db (and presumably read stuff).

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 5:59:48

Witness the fitness running off to TEQ.

Witness the fitness being beaten silly by Evolution numerous times

Witness the fitness knowing you were going to lose the 'fair' war this set so you called in allies.

Witness the fitness that the first alliance you called in has had the most deletions in recent sets.

Witness the fitness that the second alliance you call were the biggest cheaters in the history of the game.

Witness the fitness that the alliance you're defending used to cheat, still cheats and always will cheat.

Witness the fitness when Ivan is your only leader with morals. ^^

Edited By: BattleKJ on Jun 19th 2012, 6:07:55
See Original Post

bertz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 6:02:27

Does the Caps means you're shouting?

Sov Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 6:03:40

He is shouting yes. He does that when he is upset.

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 6:06:48

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by martian:
There's a lot of supposition/rumors floating around so I want to clarify what the status of things is right now.

1) From what we can tell, TC did edit his country. (he didn't say he did.. my bad).

2) Based on what we know, Hanlong got db access/password from TC. There is no evidence that he did anything other than login to the db (and presumably read stuff).

in all fairness logging into the database when you arent a game admin IS technically cheating. however admins have used their access to give out information that shouldnt have been given out for personal gain, so why is one acceptable and the other not?

Your mother is a nice woman

Ivan Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 7:11:56

Its only acceptable when evo does it!

Zahc Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 7:44:27

Your point is sof is "all talk and no action". Your about to get stomped to the ground. Your the one running your lips on at as much as possible
llort orp s`fos

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 9:11:01

I'd take no pride in having to call in allies when my alliance was being beaten in a fair war.

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 9:30:54

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
I'd take no pride in having to call in allies when my alliance was being beaten in a fair war.

uhh considering you had the big head start with a bit of a surprise FS and we had almost closed the NW gap already(Kills was already caught up), I'd have to say you were going to end up stomped in a bit but go on and lie to yourself like usual dude.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 9:31:37

SoF didnt call any allies in, nor did we need to since we were winning

Helmet Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 9:55:35

Originally posted by Ivan:

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

ClayQ Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 9:56:28

I called in allies....

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 10:10:03

anything against evo,sol,coalition is cheating

ALIN WILL COME IN AND CONFIRM THIS!

anoniem Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 10:45:20

and so it should be!
re(ally)tired

davidoss Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 10:57:42

Originally posted by Boltar:
dagga u always dance and spin.. thats why i enjoyed saying it to u in SoL warchat one of the sets i was there... lets who really cares about what happened on e2025 anymore..

part 1, its over with.. talk about another alliance that aint around no more
part 3, he got his redemption on RD they FSed had a war or 2 and its over,

in short.. SoL had a RED leader in IX and in SoL at the same time (yes its old e2025 but if u can bring it up.. why cant i?)
that is just as bad as anyone else who ran or let a multi in their clan..

and drow.. i like u bud.. and ima be 100% honest with u.. if any clan of the 4 SoF is warring against would get a pact in the near future it is PDM.. so unless mud is slung at PDM in a thread. plz refrain from posting. warring PDM 3 sets in a row is enuff for me personally dont need anymore if thats a possibility

Actually, no proof was ever provided that TC gave himself 10million troops. But we're relying on the honesty of the admins.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 11:46:31

Sorry drow my mistake bud. Kj are u serious the Oct/Nov set laf fsed u and started that whole server war by calling in people. Was it not 1vs1 laf vs EVO ?

Magellan Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 12:09:55

You keep telling yourself you were but since we will never know because you are using RD in your kill runs.

Couldn't finish the deal and had to gang bang no matter how you look at it. Just the facts sir.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 12:17:48

You have to be the biggest cheater apologist in the game to downplay what hanlong and TC did..
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 12:42:19

Well, I guess we'll never know now, will we?

I honestly felt the war was pretty even and it could still go either way. LaF/SoF were getting an upper hand in breaking power but our side still had very high activity, HPM and restart rates. If either side had faltered on either of their key advantages it could have turned the tide.

RD just killed the opportunity to find out.

I don't know/care whether or not LaF/SoF "called in" RD. If they did, they have to live as cravens. If they didn't, then thank you for what was a good war up until this point.

The main reason folks are having a hard time believing it wasn't a call-in is that the FS KR's of RD were joint KR's with LaF/SoF. Even if LaF/SoF didn't "ask them to the party" they also certainly didn't tell them "no, we got this, please stay out". It was apparently more like "hell yeah, let's not risk a loss if we don't have to!"...

LaF/SoF members, tell your leaders to grow a pair.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 12:58:14

SOL/MD/EVO/PDM had a much larger amount of acres, aswell as a NW advantage, we had done more hits and were about equal in kills.

We were winning and would have won fairly comfortably.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 12:58:45

Sure it could go either way and I dont think your restartrates/HPM was any better then our sides was what I mostly think is sad about this whole deal is that now we give your retards an excuse for loosing

anoniem Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 13:01:23

what's actually funny about all of this is:
i have convos of evo/sol/pdm/md higher ups saying they didn't want to participate in a gangbang against laf or to preemptively strike laf's allies.

*ruh roh*
re(ally)tired

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 13:15:22

We tried to avoid getting into this, especially getting into it with SoF. We have members who don't want to fight SoF because of old relationships. I dunno if SoF has any members who feel the same way, maybe not. Either way, it is now apparent (Thanks Thomas) that SoF/RD planned to hit us all along despite us having done nothing to them.

We shouldn't be that surprised when they had already broken our pact last reset by sending FA to our enemies (violation of pact terms).

Sov Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 13:27:48

Keep lying Atryn. We did not FA your enemy.

Also Thomas talks through his ass. We have mutual allies who have access to our forums so why don't you ask them.

See we have nothing to hide on our boards and we are very transparent with our members even to the point of posting all our conversations for them, including the logs of our MD chats. Thomas was only a Recruit though so he does not have access to such information and we have allies who have more access than Recruits do.

But you and MD are welcome to believe what you want. It will not help your situation.

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:02:57

Lol

bertz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:14:58

RD just spoiled whos winning who. lol

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:15:07

Originally posted by Boltar:

Boltar, not sure where you got your information, but hanlong was 100% cheating.

As for the future of PDM-SoF, sadly my friend - I don't think PDM and SoF are going to have much say in that relationship.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

UBer Bu Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:18:42

Coordinated, sanctioned, organized, out-in-the-open FA? Perhaps not. But SoF (and others) countries FAing LaF restarts? They were there, and more than a couple. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence...

For what it's worth, I'm one of those members Atryn is talking about. I <3 SoF, and I hope a good resolution comes out of this rather than each side always accusing the other of lying/cheating/deceiving/whatever.
-take off every sig.

Drow Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:19:12

boltar: no probs man, I should have made it more clear I was not being serious with my post :)