Verified:

John Locke Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 15:38:14

Returning player looking to play in shadows...been many years. Where is everyone?

Twain Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 15:47:05

netting or warring?

My home is Pandora, we're one of the best netting clans on the server. Our site is: http://www.eepandora.com

ESD, TKO, LaE and usually FoCuS are probably the other best netting destinations. Carpe Cerevisi is also netting this set, although they're typically a war clan.

If you'd prefer war, then I'll be happy to post more about war clans, so just say so.

ZIP Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 15:48:35

elysium - a great place to pick it back up.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

EViL

Jun 10th 2012, 16:32:01

^..and drop it again. lol

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 16:37:18

Ohhhhh burn!

Evil has posted 219 times. 218 of those have been a 'ohhh burn' post :p
IT'S KILLING TIME

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 18:19:51

Pandora is a great place to play quietly if you're looking to net
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Dragon Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 18:52:06

Nobody mentioned IMP or BadAss or Mercs.

WHile IMP is always near the Controversy Bullseye if you like to fight more than netgain, they'd be a good choice.

BadAss = Bad4U. I don't know if you remember them or not but they have a pedigree from back in the Day. Another clan that might like to fight but always has a net gainer in the woodpile.

Mercs. Netters. At least I assume that's what AzzKikr has in mind. They just started back up this set and might be a good choice as well.

You also might want to talk to FraZ and even LAB. FraZ is a combo clan as far as war/netting but more emphasized no netting. I really don't know a ton about LAB but Red X is a dork and probably a lot of fun to hang out with. But I'd guess you better be ready to fight if you join them.

You can also make your own tag and post for pacts it you want. Most tags and players on this server are pretty respectful of new players ad returning veterans as long as they make public contact here on FFAt.

It's a good time to come back. We have a proactive group of Admins and ownership that is actually interested in the game always being better.

Whatever you decide to do, I hope you stick around for a while. I came back after about a 6 year layoff and don't plan on quitting any time soon. I reconnected with old friends and have made a ton of new ones. Awesome Community.

So, welcome back, good luck to you and enjoy!

Y

Jun 10th 2012, 19:19:05

mercs is invite only and they wouldnt want to take late comers i'd assume. they aim to break the anw records and cant have wasted numbers in their tag. i want to see them making an incredible 300m+ anw crown this set
~~SOL Member~~

Dragon Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 19:23:29

So you're a Mercs leader Y?

Like I said.. Don't apply to Mercs, dude. Even if you're a hot netgainer. ;)

Landorian Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 19:57:16

Dragon meant to say emphasized "on", on netting. not "no netting" :p

We at KSM (tag FraZ this set) try to keep to the shadows as well, play fair and honest, not stir trouble, teach new players, get vets back in the game and enjoy the friendships that come with the game. You can check out our website and read about us at:

http://yourgamingdesigns.com/KS/index.php

KSM ~ Janitor

Dragon Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 19:59:07

Yeah. Sorry about that typo. I DID mean you guys emphasize on netting. I think you guys would be a perfect fit for someone just coming back ad looking for a stable place to play.

Maxipad09 Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 20:08:43

I dunno Lando...I was starting to think dragon was trash talkin us lol. Silly dragon!

:Puts anti-acids in his food in hopes it puts his fire out for a few:

Edited By: Maxipad09 on Jun 11th 2012, 15:00:12
See Original Post
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke