Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2012, 23:26:11

Would one of you people who were bottomfed/raped please PS # 92 so I can win :)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 3rd 2012, 23:51:18

I know much of the skill has left Express, but do you actually think that a 12k all-x rep casher will win Express? Much less against a Demo 2x your size with 3 tech leeches? Seriously?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 3rd 2012, 23:56:17

He's at $33 mill, go go go Getafix! Jump already! You can do it!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jun 3rd 2012, 23:56:58

I tried my luck with a ss on 92... attempted retal..sent almost 7 mil jets didnt break
The Death Knights

XI

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 0:01:52

7 mill jets SS!?!?!? LMFAO!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 0:02:02

I am #92. thanks for the compliments
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 0:02:43

Well Getafix, seems if your plan worked and people nailed him, you would have still lost.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 0:02:59

Wow running a democracy farmer/reseller is easy on this server. Anyone want lessons?

bstrong86 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 0:04:05

Was retaling alot this round...couldnt ps or i couldnt do anynore needed retals
The Death Knights

XI

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 0:04:29

Did I set a record or something? Did I break the game? It locked me out and will not let me get anymore net-worth.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 0:05:07

Ah well, I'm happy with my all x finish!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 0:16:02

It was a fun set, thanks everyone and congrats, grudgingly, to Berkowitz !! Excellent job.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 0:32:10

Btw Berkowitz, my def ally who you tech leached off would have missiled you tp death, if all was fair. Lying scumbags can win, just like in life. Paybacks are a fluff.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 0:36:18

You assume Berkowitz is his main account. Every set they come and they go, don't have his time though.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 0:38:22

Sorry if I sound resentful there, I'm really not. We all
do our best and follow the dictates of our hearts.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 0:40:37

LMAO! He sent me a PM haha! He is quite the character.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 0:41:34

To: crest23
Subject: Express Server Democracy
Date: Jun 4th, 00:24
Message Body:
Hi Crest23 hope you are having a great day!

I see you are the guy who previously held the puny democracy record I just crushed in my first time playing democracy on express

Would you like a free lesson?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 0:42:39

Like getting 3 tech leeches is a lesson I want to learn. Or getting to 20k acres is a lesson he can teach me.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 0:45:42

Yeah exactly. He won, but he's going to hell haha

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 0:52:15

LOL so I win by 9 million. Let me do math here.

First of all I did not leech but to humor you lets see. I did 800 turn tech start.

All tech pacts were canceled asap after u crybabies complained here, average length lets call it 26 hours.

Without the allies I obviously do not win because:

117k free tech = 10 million NW and I only win by 9 million

which means each tech point is worth: 85.47 NW each
But in reality tech is worth 2 points each
This is good math I have done I found the extra 10 million net worth I did not deserve because I did a tech start and had allies into day 4

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 0:52:52

What Makes a Monster?

What does it mean to be a Monster? We like to go our own way; to do things a little differently than everyone else. We value our friendships over anything that happens in the game and we try not to take ourselves too seriously. A sense of humor is key. Monsters always act with maturity, honesty, integrity, and readily display empathy, compassion, and self-sacrifice. We freely express our opinions and frequently discuss a wide range of topics and current events on our message boards. Our membership is very diverse, made up of people of varying nationality, ethnicity, age, religion, and sexual orientation. We pride ourselves on being open-minded and believe it's our differences that make us stronger.

Being a Monster has little to do with how well you play the game and everything to do with the kind of person you are and how you treat others. That is what it means to be a Monster.

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 0:56:32

Big mistake I made I Should have kept my allies would have beaten 50mil net worth with this new logic we discovered

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 1:01:33

Your allies were new players conned by you. They dumped you finally after you lied and cheated them and would have nuked you except you never attacked them. Nice job, just what we want to see and admire

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 1:10:55

Good point I am a monster

Anyone who techs then changes strategies much be a cheater if they do not dump allies before the 24 hour mark in which the game allows it

What is funny is all you talk about is leeching and cheating which had little impact on my final score anyways

Ayways did not lie con or cheat but its funny to see you people cry about it

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 1:29:01

I am a Monster, and i aspire to the values I quoted, though like most of us I fall short of the ideal. My ally philosian is a new player. You, #92, invited him to be a tech ally and then bought all your tech. That makes you a scumbag.

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 1:36:34

LOL once again I teched my first 800 turns and probably sent him an offer hundreds of turns before i stopped teching

Then he accepts maybe towards the end of my teching and techs also exclusively SDI which is pointless when you are in GDI. I did not have any or benefit from that

I did not benefit from him and he also spied attacks me like 50 times and blows up banks and steals tech from me too after were no longer allies

I was not trying to leech or steal tech just accepted pact late and it was cancelled as soon as possible

How does that make me a scumbag? He accepted pact late and I cannot end it before the game allows

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 1:41:15

Sure. What happened to your PMs dude? Just when I find them entertaining you stop? Come on man!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 1:47:05

I suggested he spy attack you so that you would get pissed off and retal :) Philosians had about 30 missiles. Tooo bad you didn't bite

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 1:48:15

If u want to learn my friend just ask. I am nice I will teach all to be world class record setting player like me

You had good record sir it last almost one full month and no one else accomplish it before so be proud you did good til i came here and crushed it

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 1:49:49

LOL getafix man u just wanted to win. My country dont matter you didnt get 2nd place anyways but nice country i heard you all explore

I never tried that maybe soon

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 1:56:20

Its all good Berkowitz. You're right I just wanted to win. But I think you would do well as a person by being more straightfoward and honest. well played though, I'll have to try commie one of these days,, though I hate bottomfeeding.

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 1:59:37

I did not do commie I had democracy farmer resell

Made all my money in oil and tech resell food prices not even so great this set

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 3:17:52

Thats awesome for a demo farner, I must say. Good work.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 4th 2012, 4:31:58

You guys know who berk is right ?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Berkowitz

Jun 4th 2012, 4:49:46

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz

Most famous serial killer in NY history

I think everybody know that Warster

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 8:03:09

Nope.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 12:18:02

I guess JJ isn't the only loser with multiple game accounts and multiple forum accounts, haha!

Edited By: crest23 on Jun 4th 2012, 12:35:20
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 12:22:35

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 12:38:42

Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by Warster:
this is not JJ.

and thats all i'm going to say on the matter.

I think Warster can take this back.

Here's my reasoning. It can only be 3 people. tduong, Seth, or JJ.

1. Tech leeching isn't Seth's style, he has his other account running farmland for him and giving him DR. Although he went from playing in GDI to outside GDI to prevent deletions so he might have changed tactics again.

2. tduong disappeared shortly before Berkowitz appeared though that was more likely because he wanted to shed the embarrassment he displayed on the Alliance forum telling us much like JJ does about how freaking rich he is/was. Still could be him though, he might have taken the time to thnk up something.

3. JJ is well known for his affinity to leeching, he can't really do anything if it does not have to do with leeching. The fact that he picked that name means a lot cause he looks like David Berkowitz and aspires to be like him in his dreams. Allso, since he was now from the looks of it, permabanned, we know he really needs to post on the forum as he has like 5 or 6 forum accounts already.

So I will go with drum roll,... JJ.

The only problem with this is we know that JJ is a fool, so how long before he slips up as he always does?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! Yay for uncovering someone else's mistakes, when that person attempted to hide his gargantuan post under a gargantuan pile of post edits!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 12:43:20

NukEvil! You ,...! At least you know how to use the interweeb, lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 12:44:19

Yeeeeee-HAWWW!! Gawd bless America!

P.S. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you were correct, and JJ is playing multiple countries, under multiple accounts, using multiple cellular phone data plans. The lengths that some people will go to just to keep from being caught would make Gandhi wish he could steal his oxygen back from them.

Edited By: NukEvil on Jun 4th 2012, 12:49:06
See Original Post
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 12:47:46

Atleast for the last few sets, JJ has his past countries visible on the scoreboards. Some of us use that feature, but we're not that many ;)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 12:51:59

Bait and switch? It isn't JJ anyways. And I know exactly who it is.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 13:34:24

Berk is not JJ, I was actually allied to JJ this round he was my tech ally and he was letting me leech in exchange for a defence pact. He got the crap farmed out of him for only playing with 600k turrets.

If you guys knew who Berk really is you would all laugh at the fact that his new member account just screwed with all of you lol. All I will say is that he a veteran player that has won allaince and team many times. Hell he has even taught me how to play other strategies that are not commie/Indy...

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 4th 2012, 13:36:37
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 14:00:15

I think we all knew who he was. I told DH from the start.

edit: well maybe crest didn't know, lol

Edited By: blid on Jun 4th 2012, 14:08:31
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 14:13:51

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Berk is not JJ, I was actually allied to JJ this round he was my tech ally and he was letting me leech in exchange for a defence pact. He got the crap farmed out of him for only playing with 600k turrets.

If you guys knew who Berk really is you would all laugh at the fact that his new member account just screwed with all of you lol. All I will say is that he a veteran player that has won allaince and team many times. Hell he has even taught me how to play other strategies that are not commie/Indy...

Hahaha! JJ was a CI not a techer, boy did he fool you! Berk didn't teach you that when someone is playing commi they probably aren't teching?

@blid, I didn't know until about an hr ago when I got confirmation.

Edited By: crest23 on Jun 4th 2012, 14:30:41
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 14:27:10

I think JJ was doing a very late tech start, could be wrong though.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 14:39:59

Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

Hahaha! JJ was a CI not a techer, boy did he fool you! Berk didn't teach you that when someone is playing commi they probably aren't teching?

@blid, I didn't know until about an hr ago when I got confirmation.

Well I only had one tech ally and he kept giving me a few hundred tech points for the first 2 days.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 17:42:02

By the way, what you are inadvertently saying is that Berkowitz, who apparently has from what I can count so far, at least 3 forum accounts that are probably associated with at least 3 game accounts, haha! Yeah, that's as legit as they come. How does he manage to run them on the same server at the same time avoiding mod scrutiny so that he only gets deleted some of the times? He is the god! That's what he PMed me to teach me his 'pointers'? Sorry, I don't have that kind of time on my hands.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

AzNiZe Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 17:45:26

I KNOW WHO Berk IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!