Verified:

fazer Game profile

May 19th 2012, 12:33:16

They went from 75+ to 35? Is it that they left the game or just playing untagged as to not get killed?
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Rockman Game profile

May 19th 2012, 12:42:54

D3

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2012, 12:59:19

Originally posted by Rockman:
D3

QFT

Deerhunter Game profile

May 19th 2012, 13:10:02

Good riddance to bad rubbish?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

dagga Game profile

May 19th 2012, 13:23:19

hanlong took the codes
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

hawkeyee Game profile

May 19th 2012, 13:29:33

Originally posted by fazer:
They went from 75+ to 35? Is it that they left the game or just playing untagged as to not get killed?

Probably just enjoying some free time with friends and family...
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

NightShade

May 19th 2012, 14:09:25

There are three holidays in the month of May this year. Mother's Day, D3 Day, and Memorial Day... some people would have ignored Mother's Day if D3 were released sooner. :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

bertz Game profile

May 19th 2012, 15:45:35

D3 ftw

MilitantOrgy Game profile

May 19th 2012, 16:13:42

MD hearts D3.

locket Game profile

May 19th 2012, 21:12:24

Originally posted by hawkeyee:

Probably just enjoying some free time with friends and family...

If by killing 1000's of monsters on diablo 3 then yes.. that's what we are doing :P Oh and going camping I guess...

swampy Game profile

May 19th 2012, 23:07:44

Shame we cant kill you in D3 as well.

Anonymous

May 19th 2012, 23:29:20

Originally posted by swampy:

Wow you are a fluff. lol

Fatty Game profile

May 19th 2012, 23:30:18

It's

LaF*

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Drow Game profile

May 20th 2012, 1:00:07

D3. even with my freezing issues, the game is damn addictive.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Junky Game profile

May 20th 2012, 5:45:10

Originally posted by Anonymous:
Originally posted by swampy:

Wow you are a fluff. lol

technically since she likes guys... you'd be correct somewhat.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Anonymous

May 20th 2012, 6:52:14

There are no females on the internet.

Murf Game profile

May 20th 2012, 6:55:09

LOL

hawkeyee Game profile

May 20th 2012, 7:30:45

qft
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2012, 11:07:23

d3 ftw, kinda happy this war happened so i can sit in vacation mode and just own some monsters :-)
Don of LaF

Drow Game profile

May 20th 2012, 11:11:10

on the internet:
GIRL = Guy In Real Life.
anyways D3>EE

Paradigm President of failed speeling

BattleKJ Game profile

May 20th 2012, 15:25:00

If D3 means "We got fluffslapped the f down for having cheating leaders".

I concur.

Crybabies and whiners.

phx Game profile

May 20th 2012, 15:37:38

i was gonna retire til this drama happened...now ill def stick around

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 20th 2012, 16:45:18

SoL and Evolution told hanlong to take his bots and go home... now they're running out of multies to talk at.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

locket Game profile

May 20th 2012, 17:16:58

If by fluffslapped you mean we allowed it to happen then sure. I'm enjoying my time off. Won 2 wars, lost 1, played D3. I call that a win :)

aqua Game profile

May 20th 2012, 17:28:52

Originally posted by locket:
If by fluffslapped you mean we allowed it to happen then sure. I'm enjoying my time off. Won 2 wars, lost 1, played D3. I call that a win :)

Nekked Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 19:22:21

I'm going hang around too!

Patience Game profile

May 24th 2012, 14:20:12

I'm female! Fuzzy Logic will tell you for true! :p
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

ingle Game profile

May 24th 2012, 14:52:41

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
If D3 means "We got fluffslapped the f down for having cheating leaders".

I concur.

Crybabies and whiners.

you mean being gang banged and destroyed by a 4 on 1? congratulations.

anyways, Diablo 3 is much more fun.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 25th 2012, 3:16:09

Decided to cheat to beat MD, got caught, got smashed, now playing untagged rather than face the music tagged.

locket Game profile

May 25th 2012, 4:02:10

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

Decided to cheat to beat MD, got caught, got smashed, now playing untagged rather than face the music tagged.

lol. 2 people did that and then the rest of us non cheaters beat the tar out of an MD with way more stock and numbers on their side. Now we are enjoying Diablo 3. You should go have some fun instead of continuing stupid arguments. The forums have been almost pleasant recently.

dagga Game profile

May 25th 2012, 4:16:06

What did happen to LaF? They went on a server domination crusade for a couple years by manipulating their allies, finding loopholes in pacts so they could hit unsuspecting alliances, joined SOF in a gangbang, joined LCN and MD in a gangbang, couple of OOP wars so they could use the free farmland for the whole reset all the while being led by two people who had access to the game database for god knows how long.

Now that they have been utterly decimated because of their OWN doing, we are getting sob stories about how badly they are getting beaten. What is perhaps worse, is that they convinced a separate party (RIVAL) to FA their restarts, thus tainting them by association.

So much for copping it on the chin.

signatures are stupid.

Ivan Game profile

May 25th 2012, 4:21:09

LOL wow Dagga you must be playing a completely different game then the rest of us or you had a particular lively dream last night

dagga Game profile

May 25th 2012, 4:24:51

I am?

Maybe you just want to pretend you are playing in a different game so your tacit support of the cheater hanlong might get swept under the rug.

http://www.dictionary.com to look up tacit
signatures are stupid.

Kumander Otbol

May 25th 2012, 5:36:53

lol @ dagga. is there something you should be proud of against LaF? that is, aside from the fact that without the aid of your allies you won't be trolling about what happened to them. seems like you hated them so much, more people are laughing at you mate. (even if you knew the truth that LaFers allowed the gangbang and never called in any ally.) you should acknowledge that and salute LaFers for the bravery, there is nothing to be proud of from your side.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 25th 2012, 6:08:04

Originally posted by Ivan:

LOL wow Dagga you must be playing a completely different game then the rest of us or you had a particular lively dream last night

I don't think I've ever agree with him and probably never will again, but I don't see anything in his post that's inaccurate.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 25th 2012, 6:08:24

lol. 2 people did that and then the rest of us non cheaters beat the tar out of an MD with way more stock and numbers on their side. Now we are enjoying Diablo 3. You should go have some fun instead of continuing stupid arguments. The forums have been almost pleasant recently.

you so funny!

Pride Game profile

May 25th 2012, 6:12:24

I laughed "bravery"

locket Game profile

May 25th 2012, 6:28:27

you so funny!

I said only facts. You resurrected a thread that could have died. Oh and you apparently agree with Dagga that wars 3 or so weeks into a set are now OOP etc. Go play d3! :D

Pride Game profile

May 25th 2012, 6:32:54

I think Nekked resurrected this thread.

Kumander Otbol

May 25th 2012, 6:34:23

Originally posted by Pride:
I laughed "bravery"

Courage (also bravery, boldness, fearlessness, mettle, fortitude, or intrepidity) is the ability to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage

your choice of word. :p

Pride Game profile

May 25th 2012, 6:56:04

LOL

dagga Game profile

May 25th 2012, 8:08:52

"OOP wars" as a reference, just really means that an alliance has the target in mind before the reset even starts with a plan to hit that target well in advance of when that target could reasonably be ready or have a reason to think they will be targeted. Running an early war/early first strike strategy gives unbelievable advantages that I believe should be legislated OUT of the game. LaF took maximum advantage of the poor game war mechanics not with a view to winning wars (any alliance with even numbers will win such a war) but to kill an alliances morale and make them drop members.

Why? Because hanlong is a douchebag aided and abetted by fellow douchebags locket h4, eug etc.. Stop claiming it was two people - you wouldnt be getting gangbanged if it was simply two people got caught cheating. Maybe if you weren't running around like a blue assed monkey trying to dominate the server with absolutely disgusting means, things might be different.

Edited By: dagga on May 25th 2012, 8:11:13
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

May 25th 2012, 8:15:08

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
lol @ dagga. is there something you should be proud of against LaF? that is, aside from the fact that without the aid of your allies you won't be trolling about what happened to them. seems like you hated them so much, more people are laughing at you mate. (even if you knew the truth that LaFers allowed the gangbang and never called in any ally.) you should acknowledge that and salute LaFers for the bravery, there is nothing to be proud of from your side.

1. Yes it is something to be proud of - setting an example that your tactics are unacceptable. SOL has also destroyed LaF every time an even playing field was established.

2. That's bullfluff. It would be political suicide for SOF, RIVAL, LCN to ride to LAFs aid this reset - and the wrong thing to do. They know that. There is no bravery here from LAF. Bravery would not be a 30% restart rate and 300 hits/day.
signatures are stupid.

Kumander Otbol

May 25th 2012, 8:35:59

Originally posted by dagga:
1. Yes it is something to be proud of - setting an example that your tactics are unacceptable. SOL has also destroyed LaF every time an even playing field was established.

lol @ dagga. the events that happened tells the opposite. but i know you have excuses. :p you just need something to troll about, that is why.

2. That's bullfluff. It would be political suicide for SOF, RIVAL, LCN to ride to LAFs aid this reset - and the wrong thing to do. They know that. There is no bravery here from LAF. Bravery would not be a 30% restart rate and 300 hits/day.

you think so? lol. even without the heads approval, we can still come to aid them but we choose not to. personally i want them to make fun of you, which i think they have had enough of. and on the opposite, we all are bored that is why we are killing our heads instead. :(

the fact that they had hanlong and TC ousted within their ranks and that they are still rebuilding their organization on the event of the gangbang BUT still manage to take you all head on even without calling in allies, proved that LaF can outperform you dagga. i'm not trolling, i'm stating the fact. you just can't accept that. and btw, when does the word bravery equate to "restarting and hitting 300/day?". lol.

hope that next time you troll in here about your "performance", make sure it truly is worth a try. we need facts, not trolls.

P.S. everytime i go against some trolls from SoL, Praetor would come and tell me that it's not what SoL leadership has in mind, etc. i hope he can tell you that LaF had been performing well in the gangbang.

davidoss Game profile

May 25th 2012, 15:03:45

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
Originally posted by dagga:

lol @ dagga. the events that happened tells the opposite. but i know you have excuses. :p you just need something to troll about, that is why.

you think so? lol. even without the heads approval, we can still come to aid them but we choose not to. personally i want them to make fun of you, which i think they have had enough of. and on the opposite, we all are bored that is why we are killing our heads instead. :(

the fact that they had hanlong and TC ousted within their ranks and that they are still rebuilding their organization on the event of the gangbang BUT still manage to take you all head on even without calling in allies, proved that LaF can outperform you dagga. i'm not trolling, i'm stating the fact. you just can't accept that. and btw, when does the word bravery equate to "restarting and hitting 300/day?". lol.

hope that next time you troll in here about your "performance", make sure it truly is worth a try. we need facts, not trolls.

P.S. everytime i go against some trolls from SoL, Praetor would come and tell me that it's not what SoL leadership has in mind, etc. i hope he can tell you that LaF had been performing well in the gangbang.

Stop letting him in on the joke...

Lord Tarnava Game profile

May 25th 2012, 16:22:27

dagga is the joke

Samx2

May 26th 2012, 13:32:40

More tired play D3 than have to wake up and stonewall in earth. :p
Play D3 only for a week just like warring for a 3 resets in a row.

Bikerman Game profile

May 26th 2012, 14:39:27

Originally posted by hawkeyee:

qft

what they said

Bikerman Game profile

May 26th 2012, 14:40:25

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
SoL and Evolution told hanlong to take his bots and go home... now they're running out of multies to talk at.

ohh thought when you said that he should go home he joined EVO?

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 26th 2012, 14:56:52

shhhh, don't let Alin know. it's a secret. he never figure it out.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.