Verified:

maxi

May 19th 2012, 17:49:45

Could someone tell me why you happen to kill my country. Are you evo of ffa? Please respond. I would love it if you fellas show some honor and make up for it, being i only had two countries.

rlxdntdt Game profile

May 19th 2012, 18:09:49

you looked like a suicider , your country had spies and it was stocking to suicide

flob Game profile

May 19th 2012, 18:21:47

Maxi every untagged country is a suicider in ffa.... Thats how the netters justify farming and killing

maxi

May 19th 2012, 18:33:19

Being that I am new to this game, I was following a strategy I found online for a mon. Tech/farmer to facist farmer. All you had to do was message me like another one of your members did. You would have found that I was no threat to you.

Gazza Game profile

May 19th 2012, 19:41:15

#6007 ?
Im farmer fluff and this is my fluff

maxi

May 19th 2012, 21:09:12

5975 maxi pad

Havoc Game profile

May 19th 2012, 22:12:40

There's a plethora of untagged suiciders in FFA.. if you wanna net in safety join a larger tag or make your own tag and announce it on FFAT. :/
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Bigwiggle Game profile

May 19th 2012, 22:26:55

Originally posted by flob:
Maxi every untagged country is a suicider in ffa.... Thats how the netters justify farming and killing

Killing for netters is an inconvenience. Bottom feeding is too
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Dragon Game profile

May 19th 2012, 22:42:04

Originally posted by flob:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

I used to give EVERY untagged country the benefit of the doubt. I forbid my members from farming untags. In return for that, ESD has been topfed, multi-tapped then self-deleted, and suicided on, so you're right. If I have reason to spy up an untag or an unfamiliar tag with no pact, they're prolly gonna die.

Being a nice guy doesn't matter to the few assholes who are the troublemakers and suiciders on this server, so it's hard to go crying the blues when the pain comes.

The best thing to do is join a clan. Even if you only spend one set with them, you get to know people and can help yourself out greatly.

If you don't want to do that, fine. Take your chances. We've pretty much repeated this to people a million times on these boards. Being untagged and being "innocent" is a rare thing on this server.

Sorry you got killed, but that's the way it is. And maybe I'm NOT sorry. A hundred people on this server can run a spy op on a country and KNOW it's a suicider. Ain't even any guesswork to it.

I would recommend that if you want to remain untagged and play on this server, don't look like a suicider in the way your country is built.

I can't speak for other clans. I can only speak for mine. I do not permit multiple taps on untagged countries. If one of my guys does it, I would expect that person to ask for an ESD contact on this bulletin board. That's what this is for among other things.

ESD also does not go out of its way to spy up untagged countries looking for suspicious builds, but you need to understand that after a truckload of untagged suiciders hitting TKO set after set, they (and a lot of other clans) might decide to be "proactive" when it comes to what untaggeds live or die.

I can't blame TKO or ay other clan that gets hit by suiciders for taking out suspicious looking countries. You don't have TKO to blame for that. You have POS suiciders like flo to blame for that.

Just join a clan or at the least create a Clan and Tag and then introduce yourself here on FFAt and ask for some DNH's. If you are unwilling to do either of those simple things, I would expect more pain in your gaming experience here in EE.

Edited By: Dragon on May 19th 2012, 22:49:01
See Original Post

Popcom Game profile

May 19th 2012, 22:48:10

To be fair most people are retarded, and their definition of a suicider is even worse.. Not as bad on this server actually, but on others someone will spy you, then defuse your missiles, then LG you 15 times, then kill you when you retal because you were "suiciding" sucks, but that's how the game works. so then you remake your country, wtfpwn them, and you're a suicider lol. you cant win unless you join a clan
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Angryjesus Game profile

May 19th 2012, 22:54:00

To be fair, I actually spied and planned on killing maxi and he messaged me about not being a suicider and the 2 countries he had. I wouldn't really say the countries were built to suicide when i looked at them.

Dragon Game profile

May 19th 2012, 22:56:46

Originally posted by Popcom:
To be fair most people are retarded, and their definition of a suicider is even worse.. Not as bad on this server actually, but on others someone will spy you, then defuse your missiles, then LG you 15 times, then kill you when you retal because you were "suiciding" sucks..

I'd kick a guy from ESD if he did crap like that. That said, I know that kind of crap happens, too, and honestly, any player that pulls that fluff deserves to have bad fluff happen to him. He's practically begging for it.

The big problem (again) is that the overwhelming majority of untagged players ARE up to no good. By design. It's happened to me personally.

Dude topfeeds me. Fine. In part, that's MY bad because I'm not carrying sufficient defense. But then, he self-deletes before I can even retal. That's malicious and that's bullfluff. And it's also why it's not a good idea to run untagged OR as an "undeclared clan" on this server.

Popcom Game profile

May 19th 2012, 23:10:22

correct me if i am wrong, but isn't there like 1300 untags?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

nico Game profile

May 19th 2012, 23:43:32

Clan Untagged
General Stats
Alive Countries 1,772
Dead Countries 681

Popcom Game profile

May 20th 2012, 2:13:00

the top 10 clans have 1765 countries...and thats all 10 over 100.
seems to me that if 1772 countries were suiciders, the server would be in trouble...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 20th 2012, 2:49:50

maxi pad

you were killed due to country #5978 actions, your country was played at the same time, was close in numbers and had a similar setup.

you can blame rlxdntdt and his friends, who instead of tagging up and declaring war on us they hide untagged.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 20th 2012, 2:52:02

PM me and we'll aid ur restart
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Tiro Game profile

May 20th 2012, 3:26:07

Its funny that you're running countries under the name Maxi pad, and post as Maxi. When Maxipad/Maxi is in KSM, and you are not him and have nothing to do with us.

Tiro/Snake Eyes-KSM
"Time is the enemy, of memory"

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 20th 2012, 4:26:06

PM me, ill feed you land.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier