Verified:

de1i Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:09:53

Given everything else that went on tt is very fair to assume that hanlong took the moral high ground and did not read any private messages that were sent through EE.

Also I have a bridge I want to sell, anyone interested? Cash only.

Ivan Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:14:26

Go ask him then Alin, ive told you that before but yer too fluffin stupid to understand plain english

and being called dumb by you and dagga hurts ooh so much! OH NO!

Trife Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:28:07

If you think hanlong didn't read private messages while he had full access to everyone's boxcar sites - then you're an idiot.

Rockman Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:28:19

If what Hanlong did is considered hacking, so is what KJ did. TurtleCrawler provided Hanlong the access on boxcar and EE, and someone else provided KJ with Hanlong's work information. And then with access to something they should not have had access to, they did horrible things.

They both went over the line, and they both should be permanently banned from EE.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:30:14

Hanlong told me himself where he worked months ago :P

BattleKJ Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:30:27

Try again Rockman!

NukEvil Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:32:04

Originally posted by Rockman:
If what Hanlong did is considered hacking, so is what KJ did. TurtleCrawler provided Hanlong the access on boxcar and EE, and someone else provided KJ with Hanlong's work information. And then with access to something they should not have had access to, they did horrible things.

They both went over the line, and they both should be permanently banned from EE.

If KJ had gotten the logs from someone who had access to the db, don't you think there would have been similar logs of that access?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:35:59

[03:30] <Don_Hanlong> my company is releasing product out soon
[03:30] <Don_Hanlong> im working my ass off
[03:30] <Don_Hanlong> xxxxx
[03:30] <Don_Hanlong> go try out our product ;P
[03:30] <Don_Hanlong> we have like 30M users now hehe
01[03:30] <BattleKJ> whats it called
[03:30] <Don_Hanlong> but 80 hour weeks hurt :(
[03:30] <Don_Hanlong> xxxxxx
01[03:30] <BattleKJ> xxxx is a brand name here
01[03:31] <BattleKJ> well known
01[03:31] <BattleKJ> but im thinking you're not associated with the xxxxxxx?

Rockman Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:39:27

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Hanlong told me himself where he worked months ago :P

Did he say "Here's my boss's contact information, feel free to contact him"?

Helmet Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:43:32

Originally posted by Alin:

1) Of course - they are using cheating for a long time. And when i say "other side" i mean all the alliances that had to do with Laf and on which hanlong got higher ground due to "CHEATING".
Also, what you belive is valid is not generally "valid". You are NOT some kind of "greater power".
2) yea sure majesty - is not hacking is using TC`s passwords to gain advantage in an on-line game - through "CHEATING".
3) hanlong was constantlly reading "the other sides" boards, private messages etc - you playing the innocent "what info?" card ? really ?

Well you can support those methods as much as you want - I ain`t.

P.S: hanlong won`t leave this game this easy - someone who used "cheating" to win in an on line game has an obsession. That obsession is always greater than that "little dignity". ( and you should not use the world "dignity" on someone who cheated ).

You know what i think? - i think you enjoyed beeing under hanlong`s umbrella. And now you just found that it wasn`t raining.

Meantime the other side sat outside in the rain ...

1) Yes, hanlong cheated. Not "they" not "Laf", not the "other side", just hanlong and TC. That's been well established. Thank you for putting it in caps for those that were confused.

2) What advantage? Again, you're just talking out of your ass. maybe you should put some more words in caps?

3) Yep, he most likely read some information he wouldn't have had access to otherwise. How was this a HUGE factor? What exactly was the information and how did it effect you? See I can put words in all caps too.

How the fluff am I supporting those methods by saying going after this job is too much?

In regards to hanlong:
Banned - Agree
Countries Deleted - Agree, would have deleted them all myself.
Attack Laf - Sure, if I was md I would have attacked them too.
Try to get hanlong fired? - Childish overreaction

bertz Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:50:49

Okey children, time to sleep. It's bedtime now.

Alin Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:58:44

2) What advantage? Again, you're just talking out of your ass. maybe you should put some more words in caps?

1.The person involved with hanlong added 10 mil troops to his country.
2. One Laf country had - 4000 turrets ( minus ) and could not be attacked
3. (CAPS WORTHY) Hanlong was getting market spy and every other info out of the "cheating". He was controlling the market, and had inofmation about anything that moves in EE and boxcar.

IS that enougH? i`ll stop arguing with you here tough - because i fell like arguing with a "wall" that asks to many questions.

P.S: you support those methods by trying to minimize the impact hanlong had on Laf+EE generally.

Bye Helmy!

Edited By: Alin on May 11th 2012, 18:02:25
See Original Post

Newworld Game profile

May 11th 2012, 18:02:17

Was proven not to be related. Just keeping facts straight for my Bonus Post!!!! Whooooooooo ;P
pew pew pew

Newworld Game profile

May 11th 2012, 18:02:41

bah, me fails at editing
pew pew pew

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 11th 2012, 18:03:51

too bad you can't keep your quotes as straight as your facts. lolBURN
*runs away*

Helmet Game profile

May 11th 2012, 18:04:57

!) We aren't talking about TC, but I can understand your need to bring him in to it since your argument is so weak.
2) Even the admins admitted this could very well have been a glitch, so you have no point.
3) From what I've read nobody knows what exactly he looked at with the EE access and there weren't that many logins. Now you're just talking at your ass about what he used the access for. :)

I'd quit arguing if I was you too. You suck at it.

Newworld Game profile

May 11th 2012, 18:04:57

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
too bad you can't keep your quotes as straight as your facts. lolBURN
*runs away*

Dais Azz Kikr!!! ;P
pew pew pew

Samx2

May 11th 2012, 18:06:46

i prefer someone cheat the game 10 times, than someone ruined other people's RL.

oh well..... i really hope no more people that playing this game has the same attitude.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 11th 2012, 18:07:19

i did :( restarting

Rockman Game profile

May 11th 2012, 18:11:31

1.The person involved with hanlong added 10 mil troops to his country.
3. (CAPS WORTHY) Hanlong was getting market spy and every other info out of the "cheating". He was controlling the market, and had inofmation about anything that moves in EE and boxcar.

IS that enougH? i`ll stop arguing with you here tough - because i fell like arguing with a "wall" that asks to many questions.

P.S: you support those methods by trying to minimize the impact hanlong had on Laf+EE generally.

Bye Helmy!

1. Correct.
2. Proven to not be related as Newworld said.
3. Incorrect, there is zero evidence that Hanlong ever edited countries or the market, and controlling the market would have required cheating to the extent that he would have gotten caught - it would have been far more obvious than one person merely adding 10 million troops to his country.

Alin Game profile

May 11th 2012, 18:16:09

"Hey the new Earth Empires Reset started last set saw hanlong break all sorts of records ended with 435mil new net worth. We miss you. Come back to Laf! If you re having trouble little logging into you Laf account, just SMS me or go to http://www.lafamiglia.org and drop an e-mail ... come back"

There`s Laf recruiting message - end of last set.
It is clear as cristal ( for me at least - because for guys like Helmet it will never be ) that Hanlong was accessing the database in order to manipulate his stock to win the game.

He broke all the records of CHEATING.

Be blind - i care less.

Rockman Game profile

May 11th 2012, 18:20:27

"Hey the new Earth Empires Reset started last set saw hanlong break all sorts of records ended with 435mil new net worth. We miss you. Come back to Laf! If you re having trouble little logging into you Laf account, just SMS me or go to http://www.lafamiglia.org and drop an e-mail ... come back"

There`s Laf recruiting message - end of last set.
It is clear as cristal ( for me at least - because for guys like Helmet it will never be ) that Hanlong was accessing the database in order to manipulate his stock to win the game.

He broke all the records of CHEATING.

Be blind - i care less.

Anyone who has landtraded on FFA or has mastered basic arithmetic can tell you that no stock manipulation was needed.

Alin Game profile

May 11th 2012, 18:24:37

3) From what I've read nobody knows what exactly he looked at with the EE access and there weren't that many logins. Now you're just talking at your ass about what he used the access for. :)

Ok you made me belive :

I belive he didn`t use the database for spyops during wars.
I belive he didn`t use the database to see private messages in EE and gain ill information.
I belive he won the game legit ( after all what he has done until that point is clean and honorable ).
I belive that he did not had any kind of influence on Laf as a group.

I am a beliver Helmy boy - i am also getting verry drunk tonight starting : NOW, in order to belive more of your fluff :)

Have a nice day/evening!

Forgotten

May 11th 2012, 19:08:12

Seriously?

Look, if HLW could have manipulated the market, and he sure had the time to, he wouldn't just stop at 400m networth.

He would get 1b networth.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 11th 2012, 19:41:40

Originally posted by iScode:
trollolol lololol

what you talking about Willis? people who take this stuff too personal like, might end up with me having to kill them on my door step. not that i wouldn't enjoy the heck out of it, but i really don't think it's necessary.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

aponic Game profile

May 11th 2012, 19:59:51

Ivan you are the most clueless folk that ever leaded an alliance arround.

I think you should take the other guy ... flamy ( or what`s his nickname?); take a chain, 200 kgs of weight and find a river.

Folk is always plural. Although others might agree with your point of view, you may want to proof read your comments before posting them.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

May 11th 2012, 20:02:38

Originally posted by martian:
Unless an alleged crime was committed against you directly (ie you could be the one to lay the criminal charges) taking actions outside the context of the game and game related sites is ill-advised imo.

+1
SOF
Cerevisi

locket Game profile

May 11th 2012, 20:10:42

Ivan how ignorant(stupid) can you be ? I am sure you have heard the words "y r dumb" from a lot of people around and i`ll just join the crowd : "you`r dumb".

Unless you have a spy in leadership, there is no way they gonna get vital info out of your "members board".
Hanlong was in posession of logs, private messages and other important stuff from the begining of this cheating.

As long as speaking about Mak, i am 100% sure you heard a storry about that - and made it real. Me and Mak go way back - and i know him for a long time ( that time you were standing on feet under the table )

Did cheating ocure durring Mak watch ? maybe
Was Mak involved ? NO.

Your fluff is fluffed !!!

Unless you have a spy in leadership, there is no way they gonna get vital info out of your "members board".

So to you it is the level the spy is that matters?

Many people watched Hanlong's country that set and found no evidence of cheating. All networth records have gone up dramatically in every way(ANW/top NW etc). That is all I really feel the need to say.

Thanks for the comment Martian.

Edited By: locket on May 11th 2012, 20:14:06
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2012, 21:34:55

Originally posted by aponic:
he deserves anything he gets.

this one time, this guy married my sister, 2 months later he slept with the bridesmaid. The bridesmaid had forwarded me a joke email she got from one of her work mates, so all her work mates email address's were on there.

I sent out the nastiest email to all her work mates about her being a home wreaking fluff, also went to her boss, dont know what happened to her but i felt fantastic lol

You are a sociopath. One, your sister should have taken action as she was the one affected. Two, you should have taken action against the husband rather than the woman he slept with. Three, you asserted your own authority where you had none. Four, you are bragging about it and projecting your feelings from that issue on to one beign discuessed here.

Seriously? I thought that you were childish like KJ but is is apparent that you have some serious psychological issues which you will likely not overcome. Read a few books and look in the mirror.

1) my sister did a lot more than that.
2) why? She is just as much as at fault than him.
3) I had my sisters full permission
4) Yes, Yes i am, i fail to see your point?

Look, you dont sleep with your best mates man/woman. Its just not done, imo she got of lightly.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

May 11th 2012, 21:39:14

Originally posted by aponic:
he deserves anything he gets.

this one time, this guy married my sister, 2 months later he slept with the bridesmaid. The bridesmaid had forwarded me a joke email she got from one of her work mates, so all her work mates email address's were on there.

I sent out the nastiest email to all her work mates about her being a home wreaking fluff, also went to her boss, dont know what happened to her but i felt fantastic lol

You are a sociopath. One, your sister should have taken action as she was the one affected. Two, you should have taken action against the husband rather than the woman he slept with. Three, you asserted your own authority where you had none. Four, you are bragging about it and projecting your feelings from that issue on to one beign discuessed here.

Seriously? I thought that you were childish like KJ but is is apparent that you have some serious psychological issues which you will likely not overcome. Read a few books and look in the mirror.

1) my sister did a lot more than that.
2) why? She is just as much as at fault than him.
3) I had my sisters full permission
4) Yes, Yes i am, i fail to see your point?

Look, you dont sleep with your best mates man/woman. Its just not done, imo she got of lightly.

kinda depends on whether you have permission or not.

anoniem Game profile

May 11th 2012, 21:55:58

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Seriously?

Look, if HLW could have manipulated the market, and he sure had the time to, he wouldn't just stop at 400m networth.

He would get 1b networth.

yup, cos that wouldn't have looked dodgy at all.

rofl
re(ally)tired

May 11th 2012, 21:58:06

hmmm, seems that anoniem thinks it's ok to cheat if it doesn't look dodgy at all.

dagga Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:23:17

Ahh no. He's saying it would be been grossly idiotic to get $1b NW. By not going way overboard, hanlong was able to continue using the game DB to help his country along and cheat the rest of the server.

You're seriously deluded if you don't think his country last reset was not the product of illegal information at the very least. Given the circumstances and the fact that the EE admins didn't have any detailed logs for any length of time - I understand how you LaF apologists want to underestimate and cast doubt on the level of cheating. The truth of the matter is that there is a much greater chance the cheating was done on a much larger scale than just the instances where they were caught red-handed. Record networth finishes and just one single instance where a country was gifted 10m troops? LOL. What a stretch.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Eric171 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:46:46

Originally posted by martian:
Unless an alleged crime was committed against you directly (ie you could be the one to lay the criminal charges) taking actions outside the context of the game and game related sites is ill-advised imo.

+1

I am not going to waste time arguing this thread or the other one, though.

Sov Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:47:31

dagga the admins have stated several times there was no evidence whatsoever to support that the country was edited in anyway last set.

You may speculate as much as you want but that is fact.

dagga Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:50:39

Sov, don't selectively read my post.

"You're seriously deluded if you don't think his country last reset was not the product of illegal information at the very least"
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Helmet Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:58:15

Originally posted by dagga:
Sov, don't selectively read my post.

"You're seriously deluded if you don't think his country last reset was not the product of illegal information at the very least"

lol

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 14th 2012, 1:03:45

Time to put an end to this.
1) did TC/Hanlong break game rules? yes
2) did TC/hanlong to anythig that the admin feels require follow up in terms of going beyond the context of this game and related servers? Right now no. If there is anything where pang/qz change their minds about regarding anyone it will be up to them to decide what they are going to do and if/when they will share that info with any of you

Onto Evo:
Did KJ hack/break any rules/cheat?
The only bad things KJ has done in terms of rules violations in EE has been to post things he shouldn't and has been banned/deleted for doing it. No admin has given him any info or passed on any info. If you know my game related history with KJ you would quickly realize that I would scream bloody murder if any of that was true.
Has KJ been egging you guys along regarding hacking? Definately. Is that against any game rules? no. In fact I fail to see why because it only has brought increased scruity against evo and KJ. It's also somewhat aggrevating because it means that we have to spend our time investigating all this stuff which could be used on game development. However it takes two to tango and it would be unfair to single KJ (or even EVO) out for doing stuff like that. As far as in game political actions go that's for the community to sort out, not going to delete a tag just because they do something I don't like (if it's within the game rules).

At this point there is no more reason to keep rehashing this and I"m going to close this thread.

If more evidence comes to light that we think is important to the community as a whole we will let you know.

If you are all going to fight over politics, keep it to politics and in game actions please.
Thank you.

Edited By: martian on May 14th 2012, 8:44:04
See Original Post
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!