Verified:

Zahc Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 6:55:41

Its posts like this that almost make me feel bad for farming you that one time apo. Bad politics ruined this game and theirs no easy solution to it when everyone has their own opinion. Things used to be alot easier; you netted someone pissed you off so you warred. Now everythig is "warring alliances" and "netting alliances". After mehul was removed people did try their best to make the game more enjoyable but with all the flufftards in the game its almost a lost cause
llort orp s`fos

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2012, 14:53:18

Originally posted by dagga:
There are no decent wars any more because the retards starting the wars are so fluff scared of losing them all they do is plot to blindside and gangbang smaller alliances.

SoL is known for this....btw.

Regardless....didn't LCN/Imag take SoL on in an arranged war last round at a disadvantage?

Not saying that SoL didn't put on a good show, but we knew the stats were stacked against us. I don't believe that is a valid response to this thread. Also, no matter how much of a PITA you are....we had fun with the war. There was even friendly old school trash talk.

Maki is a POS.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 18:51:36

Originally posted by Anonymous:
Your ignorance Dagga really is beginning to effect my feelings for SoL.

Stop with this SoL is the victim act, no one believes it. SoL instigated this entire situation.

People are not stupid, I am not sure who you think believes your bullfluff? Does SoL really believe they did nothing to instigate LaF into slaughtering them? If so wow you lot are easily brainwashed.

No one on the outside is going to say "oh poor SoL", SoL earned it's licks.

Just as no one believes all the bullfluff LaF spews, Hanlong is well known as a programmer, and I just bet he knows how to read and which RFCs describe the IRC protocol.

If any decent programmer cared to look at RFC 1459 and update Memos and the connected RFCs, I just bet anything they could make their own client or bot from scratch?

Now I am not accusing anyone of anything, because guess what it doesn't matter.

Both sides should shut the fluff up, stop accusing each other of ruining the game, and Evo should drop Anoniem so a proper peace deal can be made.

No trick terms, no FAs running their mouth on AT, no more plotting, and give a faithful 3 set pact.

If anyone takes anything away from all of this, I am hopeful that Evolution will demote Anoniem. How LaF puts up with this little worm and his mouth is unbelievable. If I was in their shoes I would just declare perpetual war on any alliance that would have him as a member.

ymous>iem!

to quote hanlong:
"who said we were netting?:P"

fact of the matter is. i was the one trying to work with hanlong to stop SOL from randomly warring alliances, even though Evo hadn't been touched by SOL for 2-3+ years. It wasn't in my interest to help them, but I did it because I thought netters should stick together. How wrong I was...

I also remember SS trying to goad Diez into getting Evo to FS SOL, because RAGE/RIVAL/SOL were apparently going to FS LAF. Lies upon lies. There's only so much people can take of their fluff.

And, if you think I'm alone in my thinking then you know fluff all about Evolution. Most evolution members would probably say it in a nicer way, but when I see trash I call it so.

Edited By: anoniem on Apr 25th 2012, 18:56:41
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

qcgoofball Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 2:16:29

Here what should happen at the start of the set all alliance state if they want to war or net and then the alliance that want to war get together and figure out who war who and make it fair. Last set when SOL fought LCN and I can't remember who it was an arrange war and it was a good one. I do believe it was fun for both side.

Why can't that be every set. I just came back to this game after 3-4 years absence and getting attack by Laf doesn't make me want to keep on playing I got better thing to do in life.

Let face it this ain't the best game online but it a great fun game when we all get to enjoy it. I sure hope that Laf aren't planing on farming us cause that just be the end of it for me. I'll go find something else to do. Hell if Laf really wanted to fight SOL then arrange a war were you fight SOL and someone else were it would be more of a close war and it would be more fun for everyone. Cause I don't think Laf is getting much out of this.

I don't care about earth politic all I care about is playing a game and having fun, war were planning is what win the war not nw difference and # of countries.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 2:28:18

qcgoofball: "Here what should happen at the start of the set all alliance state if they want to war or net"

that's one thing i have suggested to the admins. put a checkbox next to your name, if you aren't in war mode, you can't be warred.

prearranged war only. our community is too small
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 2:30:47

That's stupid. The petty grudges and ruining people's resets are the only thing that make this game fun anymore.
Smarter than your average bear.

kingofthezulus

Apr 26th 2012, 3:03:27

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
You know what we need? A draft server. A new server where each person gets drafted onto even alliances. Each reset you play with a different group of people based on how you get drafted. All alliances are equal. All alliances get to decide their goals/directions for each given reset. We need to change things up.

I would love something like this. Has this been discussed before?

dagga Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 11:32:53

hanlong you don't get it both ways. You can't spend the best part of two years trying to make alliances lose members, then come cap in hand smoking the peace pipe.

You had very easy options to make a 'peace deal'. Instead of your preemptive crystal ball first strikes, maybe you should have shown some balls and accepted a hit from SOL or Evo. Who knows, you might have won. Instead of your paranoid FS's every set, that would have been the end of it.

Spine, guts or balls. You have zero of them.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Drow Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 11:48:18

posts of the set possibly to aponic and clayq in this thread btw.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 11:56:53

Originally posted by dagga:
hanlong you don't get it both ways. You can't spend the best part of two years trying to make alliances lose members, then come cap in hand smoking the peace pipe.

You had very easy options to make a 'peace deal'. Instead of your preemptive crystal ball first strikes, maybe you should have shown some balls and accepted a hit from SOL or Evo. Who knows, you might have won. Instead of your paranoid FS's every set, that would have been the end of it.

Spine, guts or balls. You have zero of them.

Didn't you make a post a few sets ago saying SoL never loses members from wars? So LaF is going the server a favour by hitting an alliance that will never lose members from war. ;)

aponic Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 3:22:42

clay made a great post.
SOF
Cerevisi

Wu Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 11:06:30

Originally posted by aponic:
When the game is made no longer enjoyable for your foe, you will be left to play alone.

Hear hear... words of wisdom from an old skool SOFer.
I agree.

When SOL decides to move on to a different game, I wonder who will be the new prostitute to gangbang on and sextisfy those fluffheads ;)

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2012, 23:57:50

The issue here is control.

Its nothing new.

There is, and always will be a top dawg.

That top dawn will seek to account for every pact in order to maintain its top dawn status. This will involve creating a majority of alliances, and seeing to it that the minority aren't able to create a new major it.

SOL once was topdown, enjoyed its time,
now its paying for it.
Every top dog comes down, gets beat on...its cyclical.

LAF has just emerged, and with combine netting/warring/and emerging leadership is set to be there for a while..
one day it will pay, but not soon.

There's a 14 yr history of the game.

ROCK
MD
SOF
IX
TIE
LAF
SOL

are all alliances that have had their run at the top. For a period of time, some have had 2.

It's hard to live differently. Trust me It's taking some work for Monsters not to be bashed by someone bigger, since we play neutral.

Aponic, my friend, look me up:)
Z is #1

cruddy Game profile

Apr 28th 2012, 1:13:53

I think we need some new players.

I miss HAN, skyelitz, etc...they made the game interesting.