Verified:

Watertowers

Apr 2nd 2012, 4:02:09

I knew this was coming for a long time. As some know, I am now the father of two beautiful children and have been swamped by social, family, and religious responsibilities. Despite such real life issues, I had always managed to find time for the only game I truly enjoyed.

But there were several last straws which have finally made me decide that this would be my last set. Most importantly, it was the departure of Walding and the imminent merging of the only clan I ever really knew. Though many may not have known Walding or even hold negative opinions for him, he was the only person who was able to show concern for my needs and accept my idiosyncrasies and often out-of-the mainstream beliefs. Even his more rough moments emanated with the responsibility of leadership. He had a heart for all of the people in the clan and was a naturally charismatic leader.

PG and Aquaview were equally accommodating, but neither have enough time to run a clan. I have thereby decided that it is now time to leave behind the game that I have played since its inception under E:2025.

I sincerely see NBK as a great clan which has demonstrated both warring and netting abilities. TKO is a serial netter with several people performing better than what I thought possible (despite several players losing their top countries to suiciders). They now form what will now indisputably the two main premier clans of FFA.

I leave with the pleasant thoughts and memories of all the people I have met and all the camaraderie that this game has been able to generate. Also, this set I feel that I have finally been able to do all that I am able to alone, achieving an average land of over 250,000 and networth of 250 million.

I only hope that the players here will continue to strive and contribute to the growth of the first real mass multiplayer game- the genesis to all the commercialized MMORPGs that exist. I will miss all the people here, whether they have opposed or supported me, they have shown true sportsmanship.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2012, 4:24:33

It was fun having you around, be good and come back soon!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

PapaSmurf Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 5:15:07

Disappoint to see you go. I too am a father, and I took this last set off. Even though it was finally a netting set, I just didn't have the time. I hope you would stick around, I'm sure plenty of clans would love to have.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 6:56:40

you always have a home if you choose to come back.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 7:58:31

sf is merging?

goodluck wt
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Asing Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 9:41:02

Its been fun. Come to CC WT :)
SoL
CC

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2012, 15:33:15

Asing, read his post...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!