Verified:

Trife Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 1:42:36

We have taken action needed against 4 of your countries that hit an innocent LCN country. In addition, we have also lessened the load for the game admins by detah'ing a 5th member for a disgusting/unneeded ingame message. Deci, Purposeful1, and myself can be reached via the link below if you have any questions.

Trife
LCN FA
http://wiki.earthempires.com/..._Alliances#La_Cosa_Nostra

Edited By: Trife on Mar 29th 2012, 1:47:20
See Original Post

ninong Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 1:53:00

oooohhh....earth has its own wiki!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Sov Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:00:43

I would like to lodge a complaint with LCN for turning Ninong into a tree-hugging pansy. Who should I forward this to?

Jiman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:04:13

Ill take the message.

Trife Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:04:33

Originally posted by Sov:
I would like to lodge a complaint with LCN for turning Ninong into a tree-hugging pansy. Who should I forward this to?

ZEN would be the correct person to lodge the complain to.

Jiman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:05:14

Originally posted by Trife:

ZEN would be the correct person to lodge the complain to.

Yes, but to get it to ZEN you have to give the message to me first so I can give it to ZEN. See how that works? :O

Sov Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:05:52

Kind of like an Indian call centre?

Jiman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:07:20

Kind of like an Indian call centre?
Yar.

ninong Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:11:16

i might break 40k acres for the first time in over a decade :D

(and pad my hit stats while im at it)

:)
IX

Ruthie

Mar 29th 2012, 2:15:44

lol .. he is no more of a tree-hugging pansy than me, or xin, or fishie, or the rest of us ... so there :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Sov Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:18:12

So what you are telling me is you have all become tree-hugging pansies!

Don't worry, I will mount a secret rescue mission followed by a lengthy rehabilitation period and restore you all to normal.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 29th 2012, 2:33:09

LCN also took hostage of several thousand civilians for the pure fact that you stole the FBI name.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ghall Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:36:58

galleri when did you become a mod?

Ruthie

Mar 29th 2012, 2:37:23

Sov, we prefer the term war gaining pansies!!

I just killed an FBI country ... and enjoyed it. Does that sound like a tree-hugger? lol

Ninny and fishie were there too!!!
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

ninong Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:38:52

i like fluffy trees! they are easier to burn :D
IX

fazer Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 3:04:48

We have taken action needed against 4 of your countries that hit an innocent LCN country. In addition, we have also lessened the load for the game admins by detah'ing a 5th member for a disgusting/unneeded ingame message. Deci, Purposeful1, and myself can be reached via the link below if you have any questions.

Trife
LCN FA

Thanks. You asked for it, you wanted to provoke the hits, so you could kill, and keep your members happy. Am i happy we were the targets? No. Do i understand, somewhat.. I am dissapointed we couldn't resolve this, as per my requests, Yes. But i guess gangsters gotta keep busy right?

Would of preferred you to pick on someone your own size, but i guess that would be asking too much.. :)

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

ninong Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 3:06:47

or we could all just get along!

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...ation.php?clanID=LCNostra

join lcn, the real FBI is in there :)
IX

Brink Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 3:12:05

LCN already fought an alliance with 32 more members than they had this set. Zen should have known that.

Sov Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 3:13:54

Zen is in LCN Brink :p

Ruth I can still see the tree-hugger showing! You are missing a key incredient... the Ruthlessness!

I still love you all though, hence why I must save you <3

Xintros Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 5:54:37

*HUMPS SOV'S TREE*
I mean huggles :-)
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Ruthie

Mar 29th 2012, 14:18:05

lol Sov ... I am a lost cause.

Besides, according to some SoL members I suck at such things as warring :P

and fazer

"Would of preferred you to pick on someone your own size, but i guess that would be asking too much.. :)"

seriously? perhaps YOU should have picked on someone your own size and then we wouldnt have had to kill off some of your offenders.

Edited By: Ruthie on Mar 29th 2012, 17:00:29
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 29th 2012, 16:34:14

Originally posted by ghall:
galleri when did you become a mod?

Uhh last year.... this is what happens when you decide to do school work and not war work

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 17:36:02

Gallery was best candidate available.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

fazer Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 21:20:22

Originally posted by Ruthie:

and fazer

"Would of preferred you to pick on someone your own size, but i guess that would be asking too much.. :)"

seriously? perhaps YOU should have picked on someone your own size and then we wouldnt have had to kill off some of your offenders.

Wow, clearly you have no idea how to read the fluffing news, or prefer to think you did a justifiable act by killing off our countries.

Fact of the matter is you started farming the fluff out of us, we retaled. Yes some weren't on the offending country because they were too large. We could of missiled, but like I explained to trife, that would be even worse.

What the fluff are smaller alliances suppose to do?? Again your actions, almost make it near impossible to be a small alliance in this game. So why not remove the fluffing in game option to create one? And force new players to join an existing alliance. That way you might have a hope in new player retention.

You farmed, we retal'd some. You ror'd 3 times and then some of your members went fluffing crazy performing hundred of spy ops on ALL our members, and the. Wonder why our members wanted to put 60+ hits on ONE of your countries... Then you kill them all, jump on AT and create some bullfluff post as if we some how deserved it??

Shame fluffing shame, as dale Brennan once put it.. Your all big fat curly headed fluffs.
- -

Fazer - MGP

Ruthie

Mar 29th 2012, 21:44:51

I dont farm countries. I rarely hit anything unless its a retal or kill target.

The news I saw showed you hitting an LCN country that did nothing to you.

I cant fault the leaders for declaring those countries should die. I would have done the same.

FYI, Im not big, fat, or curly headed :P

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

fazer Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 21:55:13

Well ruthie, you spoke on behalf of LCN's actions, and those are the facts.

You (LCN) farmed us, you weren't alone. We retal'd as best we could without missiling you. You retal'd our retal'd and back snd forward we went. You then knew your actions would bait us to attack, so you spy op'd the fluff out of our entire alliance removing missiles and hitting as well. Basically crippling us, so we couldn't hit back. At that point I tried to sort a resolution, and you trife denied us a DNH , because you members were bored and needed to give them something to do...

So we hit back one country within range, and the you kill them all... Is that what LCN has stooped too? Not the LCN I remember. And don't use the fact they already warred this set. They were still 10 times our size.

Refer to curly headed fluff comments!!
- -

Fazer - MGP

Pride Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 23:05:42

Lol come on now LCN :(

You guys just got out of a war did their land really benefit you that much ?

ninong Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 0:34:44

hrmm..LCN doesnt have a problem with fbi retalling with missiles/ABs/etc, shouldve stuck to that instead of hitting innocent countries :)
IX

Wolf Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 2:23:08

All is fair in love and war
[LCN]

fazer Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 3:32:51

T
- -

Fazer - MGP

fazer Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 4:43:17

lol you lcn'rs are brainwashed. There is certainly no love, and there was no war.. just a gangbang.

Thats enough for me though, very encouraging to keep players in the game. Good afternoon, good evening and good night.
- -

Fazer - MGP

ghall Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 15:50:22

don't let the bedbugs bite

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 30th 2012, 18:32:04

Either give up on the small clan fluff and join a bigger clan, or use one of your multies and run a commie to retal... maybe 2. Quit looking for sympathy because honestly noone cares. ;)

Trife Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 18:41:58

Originally posted by fazer:

The only people authorized to speak offically on behalf of LCN are Purposeful1, Deci, and myself.

Ruthie's completely free to post her own seksi opinions as she sees fit, but those opinions are her opinions, not those of LCN.

Mapleson Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 20:47:46

FBI needs to learn what other alliances will accept as retals or not. Hitting a third country just because they are smaller than the original attacker is not kosher.

The easy way to learn is to get someone to teach you before you make the mistakes.

The hard way is to do what you want and pay the consequences, but don't expect AT to sympathize when you come whining.

Changing your nick or your clan's tag isn't going to change that message.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2012, 22:46:16

Originally posted by Brink:
LCN already fought an alliance with 32 more members than they had this set. Zen should have known that.

Brink you boob.

Come back and play with LCN.

Ruthie

Mar 30th 2012, 22:49:40

The only people authorized to speak offically on behalf of LCN are Purposeful1, Deci, and myself.

Ruthie's completely free to post her own seksi opinions as she sees fit, but those opinions are her opinions, not those of LCN.

Confirmed, my opinions are seksi and mine! lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2012, 23:00:35

You (LCN) farmed us, you weren't alone. We retal'd as best we could without missiling you. You retal'd our retal'd and back snd forward we went. You then knew your actions would bait us to attack, so you spy op'd the fluff out of our entire alliance removing missiles and hitting as well. Basically crippling us, so we couldn't hit back. At that point I tried to sort a resolution, and you trife denied us a DNH , because you members were bored and needed to give them something to do...

So we hit back one country within range, and the you kill them all... Is that what LCN has stooped too? Not the LCN I remember. And don't use the fact they already warred this set. They were still 10 times our size.

Refer to curly headed fluff comments!!

Oh and to comment on this.

fazer buddy. Though you are the new owner of FBI, I would really think about who you let in.

People making racist in game comments to an alliance that has ALL races in them, isn't a smart move. Lucky I am not a figurehead in LCN (just a pretty face), I would have killed all of the countries in FBI for a comment like that. In fact, I would make a new policy where I would kill the offending alliance for a reset count equal to the amount of years said race lived in oppression.

Unless it was any white races. Whitey been in charge too long.

Pride Game profile

Mar 31st 2012, 0:20:10

"screw whitey"

Trife Game profile

Mar 31st 2012, 0:24:53

Originally posted by ZEN:
(just a pretty face)

you got a real purty mouth

augur Game profile

Mar 31st 2012, 2:00:37

getta room trifey ...

ninong Game profile