Verified:

Patience Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 20:08:22

I missed the beginning, but I caught the important stuff. Honestly, WTF. *blink* All season I've been considering having my estrogen medically swapped with testosterone because these "women" are making me regret my own gender with their vapid stupidity and immaturity... (seriously - is it the lack of food that's making them dumber than bags of hair, or are they really just that stupid????)

But then the real hammer hits... and a bunch of seemingly coherent, intelligent, and rational men suddenly lose their collective minds and follow the guy who was destined to be voted out first down a path of COMPLETE AND UTTER LUNACY. WTF???? Great move voting what's-his-name (Matt?) out while they had the chance... but how in the name of all that's holy did Coulton end up calling the shots for the remaining guys?

I'm on the edge of my chair to see what shenanigans happen next week. I'm half expecting the women to all of a sudden pull it out of the hat and win a challenge, because this season has been just that nutty so far...
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Patience Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 20:11:12

Oh, and while we're on the subject... that little prima dona had better get his come-uppance soon, or I'm gonna crawl through the screen and strangle his fluffy little arse myself. :p He's giving gays a bad name.

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

mrford Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 20:11:57

The real crime is that this show and ones like it still exist.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

McPimp Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 20:12:57

Yea, it's pretty pathetic - i mean - who in there right mind volunteers to go to tribal after winning immunity...come on use your brains!

Also, i remember back to the first episode when the young guys started to band together (as everyone knew they would) and was thinking, "good start, you have 4, get 1 more" which they never did...forcing the remaining 5 into an alliance together...that was mistake #1 and it was all downhill for them from there

and the women this season - i think they all figured they would be able to just get by with their looks and flirting...but with tribes setup this way, not happening too well (until colton gets rid of the rest of the strong guys on their tribe and essentially gives the girls anything they want from the guys' tribe)

Patience Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 20:18:09

BLASPHEMER!!! fordy, do not make me spank you. :p Survivor is the ultimate microcosm of our dog-eat-dog society!

McPimp, I'm at the point where I really resent people referring to them as 'women'. In all the Survivor seasons there have been select female morons... but never an entire TRIBE of vapid brainless bimbos. :(

McPimp Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 20:33:31

The thing is, it's not the ENTIRE tribe - Monica does pretty well both in challenges and around the social game. too bad she's already a millionaire

edit: well maybe not anymore - but her husband used to play for the Tampa Bay Bucs

Edited By: McPimp on Mar 9th 2012, 20:36:05
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 20:35:56

She still couldn't make fire though. The women and Colton have annoyed me to no end. Without the men they wouldn't have lived basically with no fire and then they refuse to let them use the boat etc. And that Colton guy needs a punch in the face. Like literally.. Racist, prejudice, annoying as fluff...

jabberwocky Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 20:50:20

you know these shows manufacture drama, right? Not by necessarily scripting scenes, its more by how people are cued and information presented. It's also not a very good microcosm of any human experience, except to show how pettiness and internal strife lead to communal disintegration.

oats Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 21:08:06

The cast dynamic is obviously prearranged by the casters to fit some contrived mix of personality types.

But the way it plays out is rather genuine. I don't think there is interference from the crew in any way. However I am skeptical about the guy's decision to go to the last TC. The way it was cut and their facial reactions seemed a bit contrived. But who knows.

Anyways, Tarzan is hilarious because he has no shame or social sense. Leif is a midget that sleeps in a box and is not bright. Colton is the biggest drama queen to ever be on the show (and possibly the most bigoted).

The woman's tribe really is not that bad outside the minority women (I have them in 3 groups - the 3 young hotties, the 3 older women/mothers, and the 3 minorities).

It's rather entertaining. I guess that's all that matters.

McPimp Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 23:29:29

However I guess there is supposed to be some flip or something that will change the power of the guys team away from Colton - one can only hope.

TY Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 23:38:42

I am sure its new buffs and a school yard pick is probably the twist. I cant stand Colton and am gonna love watching his queen arse getting voted out. It is just a matter of time. I don't understand how he got into position to be the one calling the shots.
There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together.
Josh Billings

braden Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 23:59:52

as i mentioned in the other thread, patience, in twenty three seasons.. it was never even presented as a course of action, let alone actually acted upon. ridiculous.

and he gets away with making offensive comments about just about everybody. poor people, black people, the people in alabama that don't accept gays, short people and dumb women.. he sits there, like the queen of sheeba, acting like he's the great mastermind. he LITERALLY got his position handed to him. PHYSICALLY PUT INTO HIS HAND! he really bothers me.

matt was a good play, and i'm with mcpimp, the first episode (maybe the second) i was yelling to add a fifth.. too much muscle, not enough basic math i guess :P

yes i think the surprise thing will be re-arranging the teams, could be fun.

dixiechick Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 1:48:15

Agrees with Patience

Suni Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 2:09:48

Agrees with Patience as well, If Colton doesn't go, I'm gonna be kickin his royal arse ;)

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 2:24:51

I can't believe this many people still watch this suit. I don't think I've seen an episode in over a decade
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

oats Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 2:56:03

you don't enjoy a stroker either so your opinion is moot :P

Alana Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 3:30:50

i could not believe this ep
Alana
LCN Peon

blid

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2012, 3:45:38

Kkkolton
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

hellfish Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 16:59:41

yeah this last episode i actually found myself yelling at the tv lol for the guys being so dumb. colton is a piece of fluff that needs to get voted out next. the guys alliance needs to swap out colton and put in jay. besides that will make them stronger in the long run.

Ruthie

Mar 10th 2012, 20:04:42

but colton provides entertainment lol

just like that tall crazy black dude in pink underwear did a season or so ago ... he wasnt gay, just nuts lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

LadyGrizz Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 21:43:15

oats, we only get to see about 10 minutes of tribal council, they actually tape a few hours of it, editing out all the garbage and non tv worthy stuff, so there is lots we are missing *with regards to facial expressions about stuff that doesn't make sense to us*

Patty, this season is crazy, with a capital C

Oh, and Survivor is the ORIGINAL reality tv show
love it =)

locket Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 22:49:06

Originally posted by Ruthie:
but colton provides entertainment lol

just like that tall crazy black dude in pink underwear did a season or so ago ... he wasnt gay, just nuts lol

The black guy yelled at people and was genuinely a bit crazy. He was not however as racist, prejudice, or just plain insulting for no reason to everyone who isn't like him as Colton. I don't find Colton entertaining at all. Hate speech and insults and acting like a whiny little fluff are not entertaining. At least the crazy black guy was so over the top it was sometimes funny to watch.

Ruthie

Mar 11th 2012, 16:14:16

well I found Colton a bit entertaining until the last tribal council

the stuff he said there was unexcusable and unnecessary

i guess he has led a priviledged life so far? makes him look more like a fluffhead

however, the black dude did play the race card for no reason in one or more of his rants
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 16:30:59

Well, i think Earth should have its own version of Survivor. That said- *votes Ruthie off Earth*

Come on who's with me?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 19:55:38

* votes for DH*

Dagga voted of next...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hellfish Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 20:08:07

oh you guys mean philip? he was the black guy with the pink undies. man that season was soo funny because of him.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 23:50:02

There has always been something funny about guys walking around in pink undies.
I shall fear no retals,

Ruthie

Mar 12th 2012, 0:01:51

*votes for DH*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

blid

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2012, 0:18:49

*votes for DH*
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

hellfish Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 3:27:54

*votes for DH*

OrderofBleh Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 3:34:19

*votes for DH*

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 4:17:39

ahhh come one you guys are hurting my feelings. Where is the love here?
I shall fear no retals,

Ruthie

Mar 12th 2012, 16:55:13

you get what you give :P

and thats 5 votes DH, 1 vote Ruthie

and there's no redemption island here :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

braden Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 16:59:04

ozzie kicked the fluff out of redemption island, the man owned it

Ruthie

Mar 12th 2012, 17:07:49

too bad he couldnt have won the final challenge and been a contender for the million

i was rooting for him throughout that season
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Alana Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 17:38:36

Votes for Deerhunter
Alana
LCN Peon

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 17:46:12

*kicks Alana in the balls*
I shall fear no retals,

braden Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 18:39:52

i was rooting for him as well, i really wanted him to win. he deserved to win more than any other survivor who hadn't won yet

but i was also a big fan of cochran, i so wanted them two to be two of the final three :P

iScode Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 19:01:25

none of them "deserve to win"!!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Patience Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:06:07

I'm clearly old and senile... but didn't Ozzy decide who he took to the final three and take the high road? I can't remember. I remember there was some reason he didn't win that had me railing at the fates - but I don't remember what it was. lol

And yeah, Colton's gotta go. When he gets back to civilization, someone's gonna beat him to death with his own handbag, seriously. He's digging a DEEP hole that he's gonna have to live in for a LONGGGGGG time. He was fun in the beginning, but then he got all fluffy and superior - and I have ZERO patience for fluffy and superior.

iScode Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:50:37

lmao, really? Patience, has zero patience for fluffy and superior.

How ironic :P

/me runs
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 21:17:27

i'm getting senile too. think i thought i heard that Patience's fluffy was superior. i'm not exactly sure what that means though.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

TY Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 21:22:49

Ozzy lost to the chick in the last challenge and they voted him off. It was that challenge where they had to move across the rope bridge like thing and gather puzzle pieces. Ozzy blew her away gathering the pieces but she kicked butt on the puzzle.
There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together.
Josh Billings

Ruthie

Mar 12th 2012, 21:58:48

thats 6 votes DH, 1 vote Ruthie
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Patience Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 16:18:10

Originally posted by iScode:
lmao, really? Patience, has zero patience for fluffy and superior.

How ironic :P

/me runs

lol... I know! On the upside, I apparently have infinite patience for stupid and annoying. :-\

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
i'm getting senile too. think i thought i heard that Patience's fluffy was superior. i'm not exactly sure what that means though.

My fluffy is FAR superior to any fluffy you've seen before or since. *flexes*

Ruthie

Mar 15th 2012, 16:39:43

Interesting turn of events with them switching up the tribes.

But Colton still seems to get his own way with voting people off. Are the others really that stupid or just sheep?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

braden Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 21:56:03

go along to get along. as the sushi chef put it.. i will be coltons fluff, hell, i'll be whatever he wants me to be, so long as i'm not next..

using colton isn't a bad play, because no matter what happens anybody will dislike him more than you, and be more willing to give you their vote in the end for the million over him

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 22:00:08

thats what the thought about Richard Hack too.
I shall fear no retals,

oats Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 20:33:28

Colton does not matter. It's all about Tarzan and the game still being afoot.

hellfish Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:00:05

lol. i'm just glad that colton is gone. it was karma coming back at him with the way he left the game.