Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 16:33:07

Originally posted by Atryn:
i'm referring specifically to Arsenal holding a grudge from 2005 when most of LaF's current heads weren't even playing. i actually didn't even know about this history until eugene filled me in what went on exactly back then. except for this reset, every reset i was a head/don in the past we were ALWAYS FDPed to MD with no exceptions. it really is an unjustified grudge because he's getting his revenge on guys who are unprivy to what went on during the time he had conflicts with LaF (presumably during the TC era from the logs)

*sigh*... hanlong, nobody can do FA work with you in private or public when you just don't listen. :(

I'm losing respect for you and I'd prefer not to.

i'm guessing you are MD so thanks for being biased ;)

what exactly have i not been listening to? the only reason i heard in private was you "wanted to a challenging war so you chose to drop LaF". for a long time FDP, you couldn't even have the decency to prearrange something with me and instead reached out to our two enemies (at that time), ruin our peace deals by inserting dumb void clauses, and try to isolate us from all of our allies. did you not read the same chat log i did? maybe you should read it. no one from MD has explained why that was done. i kept on being fed the same "oh we just wanted a good war". i can totally agree with that point. it's definitely legit for a war alliance like MD to try to find good fun wars for itself. but the means which arsenal took to get there drips of grudges against LaF. the methods used was more similar to what you would do to someone who has actively fluffed you over in the past few resets and you are going all out to destroy them, not someone you want to have a good challenging 1v1 war with. and seeing our recent history, i seriously don't see a legit reason why arsenal would be this pissed at us (away from a 2005 grudge). even as recent as last reset i forgave a typo hit on us from MD because i thought we were good FDPs to each other. if you can't see that you need to take off your rose colored glasses.

you have to see it from my perspective. like i said every reset i was a leader in LaF we were always FDPed to MD. i used to talk to Samoan all the time back in the 90s and early 2000s. i've helped him start up Titans with IA work and was offered the head IA position, i accepted but decided to stay in LaF last minute. always got along with MD fine ;P

you can ask around any other alliance leader, all of them can do FA work with me fine. i'm extremely fair when it comes to FA work ;P

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 13th 2012, 16:42:42
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia