Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 9:47:23

let's get some facts straight

1) "eugene insulted me first, so i retorted. you don't like it? then tell him to keep quiet, if he can't play nice."

look back at this thread. eugene posted AFTER you insulted LaF for being hypocritical.

2) "but you still don't understand you have an FDP with an alliance that actively FSed an alliance only last reset due to a grudge."

yes we are FDPed to SoF and they attacked TIE for the actions done on the previous reset on them. same leadership teams on both sides, same players more or less.

i'm referring specifically to Arsenal holding a grudge from 2005 when most of LaF's current heads weren't even playing. i actually didn't even know about this history until eugene filled me in what went on exactly back then. except for this reset, every reset i was a head/don in the past we were ALWAYS FDPed to MD with no exceptions. it really is an unjustified grudge because he's getting his revenge on guys who are unprivy to what went on during the time he had conflicts with LaF (presumably during the TC era from the logs)

and again if you are referring to SoF's "10 year old grudge war" against RD a year ago, let me remind you for the 3rd time that we were FDP to RD and uNAP to SoF during that time.

6 year grudge vs 1 reset is a big difference.

EDIT: oh you also referred to SoF's "grudge war" against Evo. i'm sure they would've hit you earlier if it wasn't for that 4 reset uNAP you guys signed. that's what they said in that war dec actually. would that have made it better? and again, same leadership teams from that friendly war until now.

it's like if SoF warred Evo over something Paulinsk did back in 1999, wouldn't you be like wtf? it is in no way comparable to say warring for something the current leadership team in Evo has done recently.

maybe i need to clarify what i meant by grudges. i believe you should be held responsible for the actions you take as a leader. perhaps we can stretch it (but really this is getting borderline bullfluff, and i really don't believe in this) so that you can even hold the baggage of the actions of the leader immediately before you.

HOWEVER, if its like 15 leaders ago and 6 years ago, then there's a huge problem there.

you aren't comparing the same things here anoniem.

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 13th 2012, 10:01:06
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia