Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 16:15:15

Originally posted by ducko:
I love how people assume the Israeli needs help. And i love how people think that Israel needs the support of the media or US to do this or do that. Its simple. Israel will protect their people. If they see fit to attack Iran, they will. If they see fit to attack Palestine or assassinate Hamas leaders they will. If they feel thats its necessary to attack other Arab nations they will.

Who cares who the aggressors are, who the victims are, who are the big bad villains. At the end of the day Israel will do what it must, to protect its people and country.

At the end of the day, the Palestinians are fighting with rocks and Israel is fighting with F-16's. Good luck to them!

Iran is lucky enough to have an anti semetic president, that wants to follow in the steps of Nazi Germany... good luck to them.

We have a country that can fight back... we won't be taken by surprise like the Holocaust. And we will not be exterminated.

The region has been in conflict for thousands of years, before it was even Israel. There have been Jews, Christians, Muslims living in that small country for thousands of years and it will always be like this.

But i assure everyone, It will always be a Jewish State. No country in this world will be able to change that. You can all speculate and you can all talk hypothetical wars and scenarios...but nothing will ever change.

And where did you get those M-16s??? And when those get shot down where will you get more of them??? Ahh. yes, thats right, Israel is so strong because they get all their military equipment from the USA>... I see. Yes your right, you guys can stop anyone from anything and need no one. Good luck with that.

Edited By: Deerhunter on Mar 20th 2012, 14:11:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!