Verified:

Sifos Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 21:53:34

That we don't consider ourselves at war with MD. The country we hit had done several lgs on us, costing us land we had no chance of getting back. We had a (long) discussion about if we should kill it, during which it tagged MD.

Now it has dropped out of nw range of our countries with decent offense, we may just leave it at that.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

iScode Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 23:31:13

yeah please note we have a pact with MD this has not and will not be broken
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

highrock Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 23:59:58

How is this not a pact break?
formerly Viola MD

Forgotten

Feb 28th 2012, 0:04:19

you can ask for retals or reps as listed in the pact =p

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

iScode Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 0:15:54

Originally posted by highrock:
How is this not a pact break?

because we havnt talked yet?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 0:16:06

you on irc?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 0:21:08

i got to go back to work, ill sort somoething out with Locutus.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Magellan Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 0:35:25

All I'm going to say is.

LoL.

I think most of Earth would agree.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 1:45:24

i would say no.. he caused trouble when he was untagged. You can't rip fluff up as an untagged, then join a tag and expect all is forgotten.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

highrock Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 2:13:07

I'm on IRC.
formerly Viola MD

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 5:37:36

This is just another iScode trap and I am not falling for it.

Pain Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 6:01:04

i would say the fact that he did it while untagged leaves him open for whatever he is owed regardless if he tagged. if a country LGs a bunch of your allies untagged and then tags up, you dont expect a contact for them to take those retals.

although it is common courtesy to do so, and i would always contact an alliance before a killrun on a tagged country, just to let them know its going to be happening and give them a chance to offer reps (that meet or exceed what was lost).
Your mother is a nice woman

Pride Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 6:06:25

Originally posted by Pain:
i would say the fact that he did it while untagged leaves him open for whatever he is owed regardless if he tagged. if a country LGs a bunch of your allies untagged and then tags up, you dont expect a contact for them to take those retals.

although it is common courtesy to do so, and i would always contact an alliance before a killrun on a tagged country, just to let them know its going to be happening and give them a chance to offer reps (that meet or exceed what was lost).

+1
And try not killing him while he's ONLINE lol :P

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 12:34:08

This is low, even for you guys - especially given how reasonable we were with you earlier this set. (You remember iscode, when you messaged me and thanked MD for paying reps owed without fuss and promptly?)

Kick us while we're down?

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 13:08:02

Bonus!

Academus Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 13:57:50

I concurr

ZIP Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 14:44:36

it had nothing to do with Md. If he joined Sof we would have done the same - it is what he did, not where he went
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 15:11:42

There is nothing in the news that would justify Imag killing that country in anyone's tag. He never did more than 1 attack on an Imag country within a single day.

As for him being in DR, thats not his fault. He was being farmed to hell.

Something to think about.

iTz Klutch Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 15:23:55

who expects an iMag member to have competency to read news, dont they literally get killed off every set whether or not they get to declare?
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

sigma Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 15:27:32

6 grabs in less than a week.

I'm pretty sure some clans out there have it in their pacts that more than 4 attacks in a week are grounds for a kill.

Just sayin =)

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 15:42:54

Originally posted by sigma:
6 grabs in less than a week.

I'm pretty sure some clans out there have it in their pacts that more than 4 attacks in a week are grounds for a kill.

With the final of those 6 attacks being made on the 22nd of Feb. That is well outside the window any Alliance would allow for killing of a country without FA contact.

sigma Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 15:44:24

Agreed!

iScode Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 18:47:45

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
This is low, even for you guys - especially given how reasonable we were with you earlier this set. (You remember iscode, when you messaged me and thanked MD for paying reps owed without fuss and promptly?)

Whats the key difference between this situation and the situation earlier this set??

Oh yeah, I didnt jump on AT and slag off MD before talking to their FA's. But hey if thats the way you wanna act before I get a chance to talk to you, thats fine. This issue now has nothing to do with MD, if Locutus still wants to talk about it I will since he isnt overreacting.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

JanPaul

Feb 28th 2012, 18:59:11

war? *runs*

ZIP Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 19:28:59

not even close

Brink Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 19:34:37

Isn't the real question why was an obvious MD player damaging so many alliances in the first place?

Jiman Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 19:36:11

(hands out chocolates)

Forgotten

Feb 28th 2012, 20:12:30

Arsenal sighting!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

ZIP Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 20:22:34

maybe he knew he was in deep fluff and was looking for a clan to hide. maybe Md just just as good as any i suppose. or mathematically the chance does exist he was md all along

you pick

Forgotten

Feb 28th 2012, 20:36:37

MD was not one of his targets during untag, while some MD members did grab him.

also when was the last time Locutus NOT associated with MD?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Pride Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 20:46:52

He also did not grab LAF ??! Conspiracy !

Forgotten

Feb 28th 2012, 20:49:37

Feb 22/12 10:33:05 AM SS Dont stop me now (#788) () Anonymous (#791) (LaF) 384 A (+217 A)
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

lostmonk Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 21:58:33

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Feb 22/12 10:33:05 AM SS Dont stop me now (#788) () Anonymous (#791) (LaF) 384 A (+217 A)

Considering that hit was made looooooooong after LAF had already farmed that country many times, I don't think it matters.
Done.

Trife Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 22:14:30

So now that it's been revealed that it is Locutus, are you still going to play the sympathy card?

Locutus Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 22:21:04

I don't see why you guys care so much about it being me who played it. Come on, don't take it so seriously.

I did 1 grab a day on a wide variety of alliances. All within game rules. But I guess yeah, that's the end of the world nowadays =P

And as for Imagnum, I halted attacks on them when they requested it and gave em pointers on how to avoid future hits of such a nature by plugging their obvious defensive holes.

I have no dislike for Imagnum, never was around for any of the wars between Md and Imagnum I dont think :)

Sifos Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 22:43:47

Yah, hopefully you have teached some of our members (and likely members of other alliances as well) a valuable lesson.
Imaginary Numbers

iTarl Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 23:56:26

oh I had a real good response to sifos, but Im trying to be the perfect mushroom for him, so I have nothing to say. bonus post!

iScode Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 0:01:34

lol old man
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 10:40:01

Originally posted by iScode:

Whats the key difference between this situation and the situation earlier this set??

Oh yeah, I didnt jump on AT and slag off MD before talking to their FA's. But hey if thats the way you wanna act before I get a chance to talk to you, thats fine. This issue now has nothing to do with MD, if Locutus still wants to talk about it I will since he isnt overreacting.

As soon as Imag touched an MD tagged country it became my business. Nothing you have said to any MD FA contact has made any difference to the fact that you were straight out wrong and your head of war came on to AT to gloat about it.

I'm well within my rights to call you, him and Imag out on it. The fact that you think I should get the story from you first in private before calling you out on AT is ridiculous given your head of war just did exactly the same thing to us (plus actually tried to kill an MD country).

Don't think you can pull this bullfluff on us.

iScode Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 10:45:37

Did I not thank you for how quickly you guys sorted out the last issue?

There is nothing malicious towards MD here, thats the truth, you can believe it or you dont, up to you.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sifos Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 11:59:22

Indeed, there is no gloating in this. It was just me stating why we did as we did. Infact, I would rather the country didn't tag up MD seeing how hitting a tag at war while not being at war ourselves is something I'd rather avoid.
Imaginary Numbers

Killa Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 12:40:54

then why post this crap on AT?
+Killa

ZIP Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 14:17:15

holy fluff you guys get bent out of shape over the littlest things.

Don't you have a war w/ laf to deal with?

ZIP Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 14:19:24

So Locutus are you like the robber who got caught in the bank and then says he was only trying to show the bank it's weak points

Y-NoT Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 14:23:46

loc is robin hood eh?

JanPaul

Feb 29th 2012, 15:05:57

loc is peter pan

PimpThang

Feb 29th 2012, 15:08:35

So, if i am getting this right, IMAG declared on one of MDs countries but not MD? Then, being the great warring clan they are, they could not even manage to kill it? I say MD call everything well enough. It would be sad if you destroyed an alliance so weak as to not even be able to kill one small country. It is not their fault they have poor judgement. I kinda feel sorry for them.

PimpThang

Feb 29th 2012, 15:09:23

Look at the bright side, if it was three countries instead of one, they might hit back and destroy Imag.

Trife Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 15:29:23

Arsenal didn't answer my question about if MD was still trying to play the sympathy card on this issue. =\

It was Locutus for crying out loud lol

Boltar Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 15:51:39

Originally posted by Sifos:
That we don't consider ourselves at war with MD. The country we hit had done several lgs on us, costing us land we had no chance of getting back. We had a (long) discussion about if we should kill it, during which it tagged MD.

Now it has dropped out of nw range of our countries with decent offense, we may just leave it at that.

nothing is ever out of range.. have ur worst country sell off everything/drop land/ and change govs about 20 times.. ur nw will plummet and get the kill!!