lol thanks bro

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2012, 0:16:54

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
lol@TSO not realizing there's no one else on the server

http://tinyurl.com/85h8ndz
you post this with PDM in your sig and you wonder why PDM signed up for a reset of suicides? :)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pain Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 0:18:23

archaic you never were good at knowing when to shut up, but i commend you for being consistent.
Your mother is a nice woman

MADMARK Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 0:40:20

All this talk of cross server hitting, suiciders, deleting this server, nobody playing next set is all down to 1 problem.... TSO what they have done has caused fluff everywhere! I can see in house fighting between TSO next set as there will be 75 TSO countries fighting over who gets to kill the 7 other countries that play next set LOL Cant wait to see what happens with TSO when they kill the 7 non TSO countries that are left next set.

Cabrito Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 1:37:34

ROFL
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Detmer Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 5:06:56

you post this with PDM in your sig and you wonder why PDM signed up for a reset of suicides? :)

No one wonders... it has become increasingly clear that your suiciding on PDM has nothing to do with TSO and that is just an alibi to get your friends to suicide against PDM for some long standing grudge you have against PDM. No one knows why it exists but for as long as you've been around you have always seemed to be very anti-PDM. Archaic pwning you in the forums and you saying that is related to the suicides definitely shows your hand...

Hohiro Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 6:44:27

The only thing about archaic 'pwoning' I see is him insulting and giving no real arguments, but whatever you say. Have fun with your own next set, TSO.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2012, 10:15:55

Originally posted by Detmer:

No one wonders... it has become increasingly clear that your suiciding on PDM has nothing to do with TSO and that is just an alibi to get your friends to suicide against PDM for some long standing grudge you have against PDM. No one knows why it exists but for as long as you've been around you have always seemed to be very anti-PDM. Archaic pwning you in the forums and you saying that is related to the suicides definitely shows your hand...
I've been against PDM's landtrading but I haven't suicided when you did it to a much larger scale.

But yeah no keep denying the links between TSO and Paradigm :) I was going to run my latest country of SoF but having seen Archaic's post here I'm dedicating it to PDM. But of course this has nothing to do with TSO right? Because what Archaic is doing is definitely not cheerleading TSO...
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Jiman Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 10:20:12

You think there is some kind of connection between PDM and TSO?

Rofl...

Detmer Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 14:03:01

Originally posted by Jiman:
You think there is some kind of connection between PDM and TSO?

Rofl...

Yeah I know... this guy is... special...