Verified:

major Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 0:40:19

and always have been...but, good move , you fluffed us up.. i was just recently back,and did not know the prior set history, or i would have been watching your charts daily.. so, concrats, hell of a bust on a rebuilding alliance, in a netting set, and all converted..tactically it was perfect..... ethically it was lame as hell... not much else to say on it..... but, damn man, was my first netting attempt ever.... anyways, ... salutes on your top ten blindside, u should be proud... i would

Boltar Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 0:56:27

dude its over with... stop.. after the initial few days.. everythings been quiet and people just played or walled..

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 0:57:00

This needs another thread?

TIE earned and deserved it.

Alliances that are trying to rebuild rarely jump into gangbangs and long term server wars.

Just because you want to netgain doesn't mean you get a free pass, SoF was unpacted you were douches to them the set before, you got raped and should have been prepared or FSed them first.

Ethically it was fine, TIE is not that much smaller than SOF.

It wasn't a blindside, most of the server knew you guys were getting raped. Even if it was, there is nothing wrong with blindsides the game is based on them.

I would be proud if I was them, they got revenge for a complete and total fluff move.

Stop whining no one cares anymore. Most of the server is laughing about how hard and fast TIE got rocked even though they had ridicules amounts more stock and more NW at the start of the war.

vern Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 0:57:43

welcome back major

dagga Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 1:21:16

"I would be proud if I was them, they got revenge for a complete and total fluff move."

Generalisations are used by morons like autocorrect because the specifics make his post look like horse fluff.

Be specific autocorrect. What was the 'fluff move' that was so deserving of such a disgraceful act by SOF?
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Helmet Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 1:39:42

I find it humorous you can hit us without ever having an issue with us before and when you get hit back we're mean and lame.

Next time do we need to check when a convenient time to strike back is and make sure it fits with your plans and schedule? After all you guys checked in with us to make sure it was cool before you hit us... right?

de1i Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 1:57:45

And this my friends is why you shouldn't honor FDPs.

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 1:59:21

What generalization, Dagga? I don't think you know what the word means.

To spell it out TIE joined an already ridicules gangbang on LaF and SoF last set.

dagga Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 2:21:34

Ok, let's step this out. Did they do this of their own free will, or did they uphold a pact, with their allies?
signatures are stupid.

mrford Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 2:31:56

you can not argue with dagga's swagger of a cripple.

it is undeniable....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cypress Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 2:33:49

Honouring an FDP is fine, honouring an FDP and not expecting any consequences for your actions is silly.

En4cer85

Jan 27th 2012, 2:43:01

bonus post

dagga Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 4:20:03

This logic from SOF lackeys is lame. Fight TIE with a week left in the reset because they honored a pact. Why don't you have an issue with the alliance(s) who called TIE in?
signatures are stupid.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 4:27:40

Originally posted by dagga:
Ok, let's step this out. Did they do this of their own free will, or did they uphold a pact, with their allies?

Did they sign that pact of their free will, or were they forced to do it? When you sign a FDP, you sign up into getting into wars that you may otherwise not have been involved in, but you also sign up to dealing with the consequences of entering those wars.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 4:33:03

I think this topic has been discussed very thoroughly.

At this point, the same information is being repeated over and over again.

sigma Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 4:38:36

Are you guys honestly saying that Monsters should be FS'd?

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 4:57:16

Sure why not? If TIE feels they should be warred, they are entitled to war who ever they want and for what ever reason.

Although I think Monsters was honorable as they came in and made it a 1 on 1.

sigma Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 5:10:39

I guess I just have a different philosophical POV, and I don't think that mindset is healthy for the game. I agree that monsters did do an honorable thing, and ensured it was a 1 v 1. We had a fun war with them. However, holding grudges against a clan that obviously didn't want to be in the fight, wasn't war prepped, and had no ill intentions is pointless.

Edited By: sigma on Jan 27th 2012, 5:14:33
See Original Post

pele Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 10:15:54

this will be my first and last post about this sof - tie thing.

Sof had al the rights to attack tie since tie did attack sof last set (even if tie just honored a fdp request) and tie and sof didnt have any relation this set either.

but in my opinion sof could have chosed to attack tie eralier and could have gotten more of a war instead of hitting tie in the last ten days when tie had no chance of hitting back. Since by hitting this late the only purpouse would be to screw tie as much as possible (yeah tie hitted sof when sof was outnumberd, but tie was counting on getting hitted by an allie of sof which did happen, and sof side did win).

but as i said tie and sof had no relation so sof did nothing wrong technicaly. though moraly i think (my opinion though, i know sofers has another and its their right to have aswell) the timing wasnt the best.

over and out
My restart is soon out of vaccation, so watch out sof!

Helmet Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 12:03:54

pele: There was a lot of stuff going on this round and that simply didn't work for us. You're incorrectly assuming our plan was to wait until the end to attack and that's simply not the case. We hit when we no longer were on alert due to all of the wars and situations our allies were in. Before that we were on constant states of yellow and red alerts as things played out this set.

anoniem Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 12:32:17

Originally posted by cypress:
Honouring an FDP is fine, honouring an FDP and not expecting any consequences for your actions is silly.

megalawlz
re(ally)tired

ducko

Jan 27th 2012, 12:37:57

TIE can always FS us next set...or the reset after that or whenever they feel like.

That is all.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 27th 2012, 14:10:43

*quack*
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 16:18:07

I think dagga is the type of person who likes the sound of his own voice.

TIE hit SoF last set
SoF hit TIE this set (revenge)

everyone else in ee gets the point why is it so hard for you to understand such a simple formula, an eye for an eye in layman's term.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

dagga Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 18:08:35

SOF are a collection of soft fluffs. Whereas in the the past they might have gone out on a limb risking defeat to snatch a glorious victory, now they are just a shell of a decent alliance. A bunch of pissants who arent fit to do up the trousers of of those who lead SOF several years ago.

SOF may as well rename themselves Camelot and let Patience run the show.
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 18:14:42

You might say - who shall lead SOF to the promised land? You have no clue!

Helmet was always ridiculously overrated. He's a horrible leader. He struts around as if his fluff doesnt stink but his blind arrogance clouds his judgement. Scorpion was always the SOF leader who made SOF competitve. martian was OK, but his lack of seriousness and the m0m0 lack of seriousness always hurt SOF. Cant see them dragging themselves out of this muck of lame-ness without leadership that is absent of Helmets's meglomania.
signatures are stupid.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 18:28:21

ill be in sof next set.. ill lead them to the promised land of boobies,pizza,beer,hot wings and of course fluff!!!

vern Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 18:30:07

seriouness ? seriously.......get serious

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jan 27th 2012, 18:32:45

damnit, vern, back in your cage.

Trife Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:20:52

spin dagga spin!

Ivan Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:14:56

LOL@Dagga

Yeah SOF is the dishonorable ones when your own clan tries to setup yet another gangbang, which didnt work out very well btw perhaps you should look more to your own leaders then to others?

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:28:15

while i dont agree with SoF's actions, i have to say you should be equally mad at SOL.

IMO if SOL didnt have a pact with SoF they should have helped this set, if they did have a pact thats pretty fluffty that an ally got left out to dry because of self interest.

Your mother is a nice woman

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:04:00

major from Quake 3 Arena? nice CGI rack, babe.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

sigma Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:14:16

I would just like to put this out there; SOL hasn't left TIE out to dry.

As Pele stated:

"Sof had al the rights to attack tie since tie did attack sof last set (even if tie just honored a fdp request) and tie and sof didnt have any relation this set either."

TIE recognizes this and accepts the consequences that arise from honoring our obligations.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:17:39

i dont know SOLs plans so i cant say they did, but if i was the leader of TIE i would have wanted SOL to help out before my alliance got leveled.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:23:06

wasn't the:

LaF mega FS on SoL caused surrender in less than 12 hours (because fighting an alliance that has a 71 people FS is onesided as hell) and one of the terms of the CF was for SoL to NAP both LaF/SoF this set and to accept L:L on C:C 80% as a policy.

so I think SoL hands are "tied", this set at least

Edited By: Chaoswind on Jan 27th 2012, 22:02:45
See Original Post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Jiman Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:27:34

*humps TIE*

hanlong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:42:27

Chaoswind: LaF Omega FS?

We FSed SOL solo this reset. Omega did not war at all this reset.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:52:09

handlong i think he meant to say mega. or something else that autocorrected. otherwise i think he would have capped the "O" in omega like he did properly to all the other alliances. :P

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:55:38

Hi.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:56:50

Originally posted by Autocorrect:
Hi.

stop screwing with Chaoswinds posts. youre confusing people.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 27th 2012, 22:09:08

I think dagga feels more at home trolling sof and felt awkward when sof/sol were dp's:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

iScode Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 23:28:31

I disagree...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Grimm Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 23:36:58

I agree to disagree.

/What shall we disagreeing about?

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 23:44:19

Originally posted by iScode:

I disagree...

And SoF disagrees with you, TIE is tagkilled, looks like by a preponderance of the evidence you have been proven wrong.

dagga Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 0:41:33

haha. So true martian :p
signatures are stupid.

Helmet Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 1:35:09

That's really funny dagga. lol

All you're known for is being a whiner. :)

Gonz Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 3:57:58

Guys This has been Fun to watch. No crying, I am on my third country and over it. Im just sayin...

I don't mind you guys war us. Crap I love to war. I dont mind a good blindside either, However, planned or not I think your timing was very Cowardly Act and bad form. (just my opinion)

Now had I known that this massive gangbang force that is TIE had struck such a delicate nerve over there at SOF, I would have offered you kids some Spongebob Squarepance or Dora the Explorer band aids to cover those exposed nerves and we could have avoided all these additional topics and posts.(Sry I just couldn't resist)

Gonz Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 4:20:02

One more thing, Can one of you SOF guys send me some FA so Can hit you at least one time? #1138

ocmatrix Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 4:57:29

Why is it that when i pick my nose, it's full again in a few minutes?