Verified:

locket Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 6:11:10

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Ivan:

Hmm or how bout when RD ran bots on SOF and it was like 1k vs 180 HMM that comes around goes around

again. holding grudges over fluff that happened half a decade ago are why this game is in the fluffter. congrats you win the internet.

Don't see much difference myself. Just because something happened a long time ago doesn't make it any less relevant.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 6:59:45

Originally posted by qzjul:
dagga: You are off by one reset; the current reset is Reset 13

nah dagga is off by one year. december 2012 hasn't even arrived yet ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 7:03:50

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Ivan:

Hmm or how bout when RD ran bots on SOF and it was like 1k vs 180 HMM that comes around goes around

again. holding grudges over fluff that happened half a decade ago are why this game is in the fluffter. congrats you win the internet.

Don't see much difference myself. Just because something happened a long time ago doesn't make it any less relevant.

+1
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Wharfed

Jan 23rd 2012, 7:53:33

The reason why the game has such a hard time growing is that everyone is too god damned greedy for land. Seriously, it's real world politics. Only difference is, there aren't enough grunts.

Edited By: Wharfed on Jan 23rd 2012, 8:07:39
See Original Post
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 23rd 2012, 8:10:12

Originally posted by hanlong:

Dagga is psychic. I can't believe any of you never noticed before.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ebola Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 9:49:44

Originally posted by Wharfed:
The reason why the game has such a hard time growing is that everyone is too god damned greedy for land. Seriously, it's real world politics. Only difference is, there aren't enough grunts.

This used to be true, but looking at the wars in the last 3 resets, how many of them were over land/LGing issues? Very few.
The vast, VAST, majority was "we don't like you", "retal for you FS on us X resets ago", "payback for your hit on us which was payback for another hit on us", etc...
Wars, it seems, don't get fought over war-reasons anymore but over grudges leadership holds.

locket Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 10:11:11

Originally posted by ebola:
Originally posted by Wharfed:

This used to be true, but looking at the wars in the last 3 resets, how many of them were over land/LGing issues? Very few.
The vast, VAST, majority was "we don't like you", "retal for you FS on us X resets ago", "payback for your hit on us which was payback for another hit on us", etc...
Wars, it seems, don't get fought over war-reasons anymore but over grudges leadership holds.

Since when is a longstanding grudge not a reason to war?

ebola Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 10:51:53

I'm not saying that, I'm just refuting the 'the reason for all these wars is land greed' statement.

But other than that, over a 12+y life span (counting E2025), everybody is bound to have a grudge against everybody and (in my opinion) so if you keep grudges forever (which seems to be the case), soon enough we'll all have to move to monsters if we want to stay out of war :).

Ivan Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 15:53:31

Indeed your correct Axalar, not saying that sof does the right thing in every reset but i do try not to do silly things like gangbangs

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 23rd 2012, 16:58:49

hmmm you know, if I wanted to make a list of all the tags and leaders that did "not nice" things to the tag I was playing in over the years the list would probably include almost every tag involved in the game.. I wasn't one to hold grudges though.. carrying stuff over multiple resets is really bad imo and is not a unique thing to this game:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Assassin Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 17:08:59

Originally posted by galleri:

Dagga is psychic. I can't believe any of you never noticed before.

psychotic, yes, psychic, no

Trife Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 18:19:10

slagpit's months upon months of crying on these forums should be on here

the man needs a hug

Ruthie

Jan 23rd 2012, 18:21:25

lol, i was wondering when someone would mention the odd dates in his first post, lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

locket Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 19:52:29

Originally posted by ebola:
I'm not saying that, I'm just refuting the 'the reason for all these wars is land greed' statement.

But other than that, over a 12+y life span (counting E2025), everybody is bound to have a grudge against everybody and (in my opinion) so if you keep grudges forever (which seems to be the case), soon enough we'll all have to move to monsters if we want to stay out of war :).

Maybe that's Monsters plan. Maybe they are politically manipulating us from behind the scenes.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2012, 23:05:03

Nah, never. Why would the Monsters want to to do that?

Reckless Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 23:57:38

Slagpit is a nice person

iScode Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 0:00:38

Originally posted by Ruthie:

lol, i was wondering when someone would mention the odd dates in his first post, lol

errr everyone but america has those dates. You guys are just backwards...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 0:01:11

ignore me, just re-read main post. Carry on...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Reckless Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 0:02:05

Agreed with Scode

hanlong Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 1:09:35

yah i know scode is saying 12/18 vs 18/12 for december 12, but i'm referring to the year part which is universal to all of us ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Helmet Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 3:26:01

You really need to put individuals in the hall of shame, not alliances. Your technique is lame!

Fail Diego Fail

Jan 24th 2012, 3:31:08

i wonder if i can break all of those in one set...

bertz Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 3:36:39

SoL was ranked too high

dagga Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 3:52:10

Wow, please get off my thread.

As to the idiots who stated I have left SOL off this list, you're right. I haven't even gotten to Reset 11 yet.

I will mention SOL when SOL fits the criteria. Possibly 8 resets ago when SOL hit LaF and, due to incessant whining by LaF (lead by Pang) SOL changed their policies for the betterment of the game. You might see SOL in Reset.. what was that, 4?

SOL has played EE in two halves. The first half was a continuation of Earth: 2025 where war could be found in abundance, and the second half where SOL actually changed the way they went about first striking. Lot of a good that did.

Now, get out of my thread. Admins, please delete all posts except the posts notifying me of Hall of Shame contenders.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 24th 2012, 4:04:56

Originally posted by dagga:

Now, get out of my thread. Admins, please delete all posts except the posts notifying me of Hall of Shame contenders.

So shall we delete all your posts in other threads where noone welcomed your comments?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

dagga Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 4:08:45

Go for it
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 24th 2012, 4:12:42

Go for it

pfft you are one my favorite AT posters. So NO :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 24th 2012, 4:16:42

While I am posting:
dagga can we add Rival in with citation #9?

locket Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 8:12:57

As to the idiots who stated I have left SOL off this list, you're right. I haven't even gotten to Reset 11 yet.

I will mention SOL when SOL fits the criteria. Possibly 8 resets ago when SOL hit LaF and, due to incessant whining by LaF (lead by Pang) SOL changed their policies for the betterment of the game. You might see SOL in Reset.. what was that, 4?

SOL has played EE in two halves. The first half was a continuation of Earth: 2025 where war could be found in abundance, and the second half where SOL actually changed the way they went about first striking. Lot of a good that did.

What if we refuse to leave? OCCUPY DAGGA's THREAD

bertz Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 8:55:36

I'm on my first reply and Dagga shooed me?

hanlong Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 10:10:23

OCCUPY DAGGA THREAD MOVEMENT!

WE ARE THE 99%! DAGGA IS THE 1%!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 10:16:25

OCCUPY DAGGA THREAD MOVEMENT!

WE ARE THE 99%! DAGGA IS THE 1%!

Go get some tents and Starbucks!

bertz Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 11:04:22

Have a life you both LaFers and leave Dagga alone!

/me hugs Dagga

anoniem Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 11:32:59

some alliances just want to force people away from the game, even when those alliances have done nothing to them in-game.

it's a sad fact, but this game is filled with people who get their kicks from other people's misery. fair enough - you want to go at it in a war (and you have a member advantage/war countries), but why do you need to lie about your intentions and/or hide behind pacts?

i used to think that it was the game that sucked, but in reality it's just a proportion of players who think they can do what they want.
re(ally)tired

aponic Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 12:25:08

Yea, instead of posting a real list you just half-assed a single reset. Pretty lame dude. Try waiting until your list has significant data next time. You just come off like a biased little know it all.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 12:27:11

Originally posted by anoniem:
some alliances just want to force people away from the game, even when those alliances have done nothing to them in-game.

it's a sad fact, but this game is filled with people who get their kicks from other people's misery. fair enough - you want to go at it in a war (and you have a member advantage/war countries), but why do you need to lie about your intentions and/or hide behind pacts?

i used to think that it was the game that sucked, but in reality it's just a proportion of players who think they can do what they want.

Change the opening sentence to, "Historically many alliances have wanted to force people away from the game, even when those alliances have done nothing to them in-game." and I will agree with you.
SOF
Cerevisi

anoniem Game profile

Jan 24th 2012, 13:22:32

why, because current alliances have changed?
it's the shame fluff, minus the multies/bots.
re(ally)tired

Duna Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 6:06:29

SoL is ranked too high.

Dickie Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 7:19:55

Hahaha.. It's difficult to write the truth if ppl are allowed to comment!

"netgaining" means greater than 75% of countries that are not Tyranny/Dict. - Is this your ELITE NETGAINING SKILLS talking?

I promise you that you will see alot Dict-netgainers the coming sets..

Sifos Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 8:51:41

dagga dagga dagga dagga
dagga dagga dagga dagga
dagga dagga dagga dagga
Ivan Ivan
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Dickie Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 12:33:23

Originally posted by Sifos:
dagga dagga dagga dagga
dagga dagga dagga dagga
dagga dagga dagga dagga
Ivan Ivan

New Black Eyed Peas hit???

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 16:04:20

Sing in tune to "Badger Badger Badger Badger...."

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 16:12:53

How is dagga himself not the citation leader?
Smarter than your average bear.