Verified:

Walding Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 20:40:52

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
Wait... WarTime you are still hiding in SemperFi? Any chance you are paying reps to PANLV for your fail suicide? Or you paid already when no one was looking?

To my understanding you had left SemperFi (at least that is what walding, AV and that neutral fool Chaoswind said), so if you are playing again you ought to pay up for your fail crime.

1) for failing at suiciding
2) For having a public profile after suiciding
3) For running away of the scene of the crime.

Someone from PAN PM me with this. I was inactive last two weeks of last set. Not aware of anything like this.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 20:45:12

ESD loves everyone. We hope both sides have a great time and fight to the last man standing. :)

iTz Klutch Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 20:55:28

Wartime has never suicided. I think KKK is talking about Wharfed.
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

KingKaosKnows

Dec 9th 2011, 0:22:45

Oh yes, apologies for that silly mistake, I shall FA wartime 2 jets for the confusion!!!!

I should had investigated and not rely on something as faulty as memory.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2011, 4:36:12

Originally posted by Dragon:
ESD loves everyone. We hope both sides have a great time and fight to the last man standing. :)

And buys all our oil and food :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Watertowers

Dec 10th 2011, 15:11:43

I wish NBK would lose some of the cowardness. Attacking SemperFi when Walding has RL issues? When the porported excuse of untags last set which has already been debunked?

Groovy, in terms of patheticness.

synoder Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 15:41:56

it hasn't been debunked, I am waiting on the logs :) I looked back at my logs where it was brought to my attention and the guy didn't actually say it was walding, only that it was a sf friend and since the guy plays with walding in another server I just assumed it was him. So my apologies walding if it was not you. It doesn't really make much difference tho cause it was still SF. It also was not the only reason we hit, just one of many. Funny how you forgot everything else. If it would make you feel better I could take out all the reasons and change it to say that we were afraid you were gonna LG us, which is the reason you guys used last set. lol

How does us hitting when 1 member of your tag has rl issues make us a coward? 16 countries doesn't make that much difference when you guys have been over 400 the last 2 sets. Or are you implying that he was running more? Every tag has people with RL issues, we are have had several key members of NBK inactive ror the last few sets because of RL, does that mean you are cowards for hitting us?

Rico Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 16:47:07

Not fair, RL is keeping Walding from running his multies.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:48:58

Wow seriously? Do you really think none of NBK had RL issues last set? And do you really think that even if you had your countries and your wifes countries active, it would have stopped us from attacking or even slowed us down after all this ffat BS?
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mdevol Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:04:43

Originally posted by Rico:

oh, the irony in this post....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

HeadHunter Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:20:02

Damn you NBK, I was going to take a reset off. Once I thought I was out, you drag me back in!
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

synoder Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 19:19:26

we were afraid you were not going to come back and we didn't want ee to lose any players.

Rico Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 19:22:54

Originally posted by mdevol:
Originally posted by Rico:

oh, the irony in this post....

What irony? My multies are playing.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 10th 2011, 19:32:46

lol ffa

Popcom Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 20:20:48

you can never stop playing EE. u just come back eventually
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

aliyah Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 1:40:30

Plenty of rl issues on this end. I've been working at an internship and taking a comprehensive and difficult statistics class. Didn't play much at all for two sets now. All I can say about this war is:

As members of NBK...
We may be bruised but not broken.
We may fall, but we shall get up again and again.
We may be beaten, but we will not surrender.
We may lose, but that only gives us the chance to try again.

Fight on!
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 12th 2011, 7:33:59

Reading this thread reminds me why I haven't played on the FFA server since I left SF. Everytime I get a whim to play I just come read FFAT. Awesome, thanks for reminding me.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

GunGrave Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 7:44:31

we love you too , Galleri (^_^)
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK