Verified:

Flamey Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 21:39:27

Well if you are really wondering why... it goes all the way back to last Christmas. We arranged a nice aranged war with Sanct/Evo/Monsters in exchange for a 4 set uNaP including the war set. During the course of the set Evo decided to mass recruit, totally going against the spirit of the war. In the following set SoF began to get hit by suiciders (one which was a confirmed to be an ex-evo member) and these suiciders were predominantly being two-stepped by Evo. When we brought up the issue, Evo's forum trolls went nuts hiding behind the long terms uNaP. This continued until the uNaP expired and even then they argued that it was 4 sets after the war and even though we disputed it we honoured it anyway, but the big tough men continued flaming.

Then the uNaP finally ended, 99% of us were prepared to teach you a lesson, but qzul came to us hoping for better relations. For some crazy reason our FA agreed and we signed a uNaP. We decided to net instead, but later that set LaF hit Evo with both sides disputing whether it broke the pact or not. As a response Evo did not call one, but two alliances in. They said it had come to the point where they did not care about fairness. In response SoF FSed SoL, which still gave Evo's side the advantage, but instead their warteam took some terms from a draft version of our uNaP and went back in time to upgrade their pact with SoL to a FDP so that they could hit us. Evo broke a uNaP with us last set, despite us honouring a pact for a year, which we hated. They then arranged for TIE to hit us, claiming war isn't fair and posted how they were going to drive us back to TEQ. Evo will whine about how their beef is with LaF this set, but how on earth did they not expect to deal with us...

So Evo comes to contact us claiming we want a 2vs2 or a 1vs1 against LaF. Sorry, but we know how arranged wars with you go and surprise surprise you decided to message everyone that it was a reunion set. Not only that, but you threatened LaF to accept a war on your terms or that you'll hit them oop. I guess the Commies are testament to that. Not only that, but they insisted on their allies having clauses with LaF invalidating the pact if Evo started a war with LaF. And most ridiculously they attempted to threaten our other allies into pacting them and refused any terms they that they don't like, without compromise.

Taking all this into account you need to find a dictionary to look up the word diplomacy.

mrford Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 21:45:33

in before the LaF conspiracy
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rockman Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 21:45:41

*conspires*

joydivision

Dec 9th 2011, 21:46:05

EVO have had an FDP with SOL for 6 months, so get your facts right, before spouting your crap. LaF broke an ADP (as SolidSnake put it) last reset, and you came to their defence. Flamey, you are clueless and always have been. Your post is a pile of garbage, if that.

SoF couldn't fight their way out of a paper-bag, unless they get the upper-hand by blind-siding that paper-bag. "Wah, Evo have more members than us in a "friendly" war. We don't have the advantage of an FS, so how can we possibly over-turn this daunting challenge. We can't so we'll hold a grudge against one of the three alliances that actually had the balls to participate in our war."

If you FS RD five years after they ran bots on you, because you hate cheaters/multies so much, then why is your head so far up an alliance's arse that has been proven to have cheated as recently as 3 resets ago? You have Ivan posting resetly about the suiciders against SoF, yet you support an alliance that have their leaders run suiciders on other alliances.

The hypocrisy is almost too much for that paper-bag to handle.

Edited By: joydivision on Dec 9th 2011, 21:48:23
See Original Post

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2011, 21:50:09

lulz to SoF for the spin spin spin, but all of those discussions are already on the forums.

Good luck to both sides in this war which will undoubtedly not be fun and lead to future aggression, heh.

Edited By: Tertius on Dec 9th 2011, 21:52:18
See Original Post

Flamey Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 21:52:39

Lol you little emo-fluff. I actually believed that you had a FDP, but during the war-dec your alliance said "we just signed one an hour ago". Either way, it was still draft terms you used and not the final pact signed between qzul and Chevs, which still made the action invalid.

And lol @ the whole RD thing. That war was over RD's attempt to create a coalition to war SoF. Perhaps they shouldn't have asked our FDPs to join in!

It sounds like there is a place for you at Evo FA central!

joydivision

Dec 9th 2011, 21:59:18

When was the last time SoF declared war for a legitimate reason?
In fact, when was the last time SoF fought a warring alliance or is that too much hard-work? I suppose beating down NA and ICN until they nearly disband is a heck of a lot better than losing a war.

Rinse, repeat, new cycle, it's now EVO's turn in that perpetual spin-dryer you've got.

hanlong Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:00:42

it's more convenient for the pact to be one hour old when they were arguing whether or not the LaF/Evo pact still held or was cancelled due to the SOL FDP violating the terms.

but for the intent of this argument, the FDP is 6 months old ;P

i love it
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Flamey Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:01:26

"When was the last time SoF declared war for a legitimate reason?"

2 hours ago.

"In fact, when was the last time SoF fought a warring alliance or is that too much hard-work?"

SoL last set.

joydivision

Dec 9th 2011, 22:03:32

hanlong, what is (2/3)'s of 100?

Or are your math skills as bad as H4's?

hanlong Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:04:39

what does 2/3 of 100 have to do with anything.

you guys said it was 1 hour old FDP last reset.

now you just said 6 months old FDP.

1 hour != 6 months

is that good enough math for you?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Flamey Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:06:15

Come on, let him flame. Insulting leaders of other alliances is a prerequisite for the Evo FA team. Don't scupper his chances.

diez Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:06:34

wait, why are people taking stuff said in AT said not from evo's leadership that's actually involved in fa matters as a fact?

Goodluck to sof. See ya on the battlefield.

hanlong Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:07:45

oh

im not arguing that you are illogical or other evo leaders diez =)

im just pointing out that joydivision is full retard mode.

"EVO have had an FDP with SOL for 6 months, so get your facts right, before spouting your crap"

according to evo leaders publicly on AT, it was 1 hours old FDP. i have no reason to not believe that. just pointing out the first line of his argument is already a lie, so everyone can just stop reading ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:11:16

Originally posted by Flamey:
Not only that, but they insisted on their allies having clauses with LaF invalidating the pact if Evo started a war with LaF. And most ridiculously they attempted to threaten our other allies into pacting them and refused any terms they that they don't like, without compromise.

Taking all this into account you need to find a dictionary to look up the word diplomacy.

To clarify on one point you made, this set I recommended to the Evo Leaders that we do not sign any pacts with clauses in that allow other alliances to break unbreakable pacts on us. That was a political decision by us and you're correct there was no compromise. We have zero pacts this set with any alliances that allow them or us to break the pact.

As for this war, it was obviously expected, just hoped it could have been avoided. I am not going to troll SoF. I understand that you feel that you have some reasons to justify the war, even if in my opinion you chose to neglect the most obvious reason of protecting LaF.

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:13:52

Infact right now, I am going to place an AT Ban on Evo members from trolling SoF. They are welcome to post about other alliances and other topics though.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 9th 2011, 22:15:42

Yea, there was a decision made midway though last set that we would no longer sign pacts with conditionals, because it leads to crazy wars like last reset.

As for signing LaF or not, there's no point in getting a unap with them if you don't already have one with all their minions.
Finally did the signature thing.

Flamey Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:19:23

Although I enjoy flaming, I will also cease (unless someone else starts!) and appriciate your sentiment.

Good luck!

hanlong Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:20:04

your name is flamey :P

it implies you like flaming

ahha jk
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Rockman Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:20:41

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
... I understand that you feel that you have some reasons to justify the war, even if in my opinion you chose to neglect the most obvious reason of protecting LaF.

Protect LaF from what, getting to defeat Evo in a war for the 2nd set in a row? Protect us from our own success?

You think LaF is tired of warring Evo already? You've vastly underestimated us.

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:21:08

PS. I think you owe royalties to Detmer.

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:22:09

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by BattleKJ:
... I understand that you feel that you have some reasons to justify the war, even if in my opinion you chose to neglect the most obvious reason of protecting LaF.

Protect LaF from what, getting to defeat Evo in a war for the 2nd set in a row? Protect us from our own success?

You think LaF is tired of warring Evo already? You've vastly underestimated us.

Behave yourself nerdie. Hanlong didnt have that attitude when he was asking me if I wanted to sign a pact with LaF.

hanlong Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:22:40

because i don't have strong heart like kj
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Flamey Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:22:46

Originally posted by hanlong:
your name is flamey :P

it implies you like flaming

ahha jk

Well thanks to the US it also implies something else! >.<

iScode Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:38:47

go sof...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Bater Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:46:30

Still crying over the ECM war? Really?

Flamey Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:48:32

Ah, but Bater, you are in a large way responsible for this!

Bater Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:49:21

I always am.

iScode Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:58:25

seriously AB fs????

would of been better of farming.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Flamey Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:00:16

It's hard to farm countries with 150-200k turrets when warring oop ;)

iScode Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:07:56

true, then kill them :P

I can put sof in the same group as PDM now. See that you are being lumped in with PDM!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cougar Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:10:39

pffft, if we are with PDM, then you get to be with QUEBEC, DaneDyn, and Camelot.

iScode Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:16:03

bahaha problem there is they dont exist anymore, we still do :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:17:53

lol

well if they ABed those commies with little to no tanks, then it was turns well spend ;)

but all Evo needs to do now is ignore the damage and proceed to farm Sof for buildings and convert to something else :D
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Cougar Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:18:27

Originally posted by iScode:
bahaha problem there is they dont exist anymore, we still do :P

They were farm land by day 7 of the reset. We'll see how long you last :P

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 9th 2011, 23:19:54

scode never logs into gchat anymore. I think he is avoiding me.

Cougar Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:23:39

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
scode never logs into gchat anymore. I think he is avoiding me.

Scode is easy to find on chat roulette. You just have to know what to look for :P

iScode Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:24:52

i got a written warning at work for my 'excesive internet usage' so am banned.

This despite the fact I got the best KPI's out of all support reps, customers love me and everything turns to fluff when im not there. frustrating.

Cougar, you realise im in imag not evo, and I dont think we will be farm land by day 7, those days are behind us :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cougar Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:32:19

I do. And I am very disappointed, VERY, that you are not at war yet.

Marco Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:35:53

True, scode is usually dead by day 6, restart in protection on day 7... ;)

Hey there scodey!

mdemon Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 0:58:00

good luck evo, you're going to need it =S

Vamps Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 1:13:33

bonus post!

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 2:43:14

Unap for a year. Oop war for 10 !
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

archaic Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 2:50:15

/me cashes Detmer's royalty check and uses it to buy tanks
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

de1i Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 3:05:36

LOL@RD Coalition.

koonfasa

Dec 10th 2011, 3:23:03

Flamey, I miss you.

Edited By: koonfasa on Dec 10th 2011, 3:35:15. Reason: Where's that pg?
See Original Post

bertz Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 3:23:59

God damn SOF you're so kill joy.
I so freakin hate early wars.

Detmer Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 3:33:56

I admit I only read like every tenth word in any given post... but how do PDM and I fit into this?

Flamey Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 3:37:38

AB FS

Detmer Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 3:54:07

Originally posted by Flamey:
AB FS

Awesome!